onwards or outwards

Everything about our W:ET servers. New ideas, wishes are welcome.
N!tmod, Trickjump, Jaymod, Sniper N!tmod, Headshot ETPro.

Re: onwards or outwards

Postby QpiD » 30 Nov 2015, 12:20

damn Matt down lvl or kick out all those clannie who criticise and bring nothing in server :babam: :lool:

Bringing some fun, being nice and talktive is much more important than K/D ratio or how good engi you are to finish a map in 2 min.

Yea you kill everyone, you finish the map in 1 min, you are best in the world... who care if the server get empty...

1 thought that may sound stupid : administrating/managing people is leading them to the success.

Now let s have some fun !

!auncha !launcha !splata
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 30 Nov 2015, 14:49

QpiD wrote:damn Matt down lvl or kick out all those clannie who criticise and bring nothing in server :babam: :lool:

Bringing some fun, being nice and talktive is much more important than K/D ratio or how good engi you are to finish a map in 2 min.

Yea you kill everyone, you finish the map in 1 min, you are best in the world... who care if the server get empty...

1 thought that may sound stupid : administrating/managing people is leading them to the success.

Now let s have some fun !

!auncha !launcha !splata

I agree bring back the fun the older fkrs like me play for fun not fame.playing solo Rambo and not teamfun.i still see people leave because new people don't want to be pawned at the spawn. medic notice for good players is and or should be in effect.
!nade !nade !burn
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|Pete. » 10 Dec 2015, 14:46

I feel like I have to say my part here, Darkness, aka, matt, is the most supportive guy there is.
There has been multiple times where I wasn´t sure about continuing in the game, just leaving, you know... but he was there, spammmmmming like a mtfr !! and making me see everything with another eyes, he tried and tried to change me, (changing me a bit) and never gives up (why does it sound like matt is dead on my post... RIP MATT, anyway) where was I, (it´s a confusing post, isn't it ?) so, for everything, and for what is still coming, I appreciate having met someone like you, and everyone else in the clan.
at the same time apologize for not coming more often, but to many things are keeping me busy atm.
So, guys, keep going because ETc| ain't gonna die !

ETc|Pete.
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|AdmiralPitka » 12 Sep 2016, 11:34

Its been long from that day when i disrespected you my friend Darky . I still feel shamed what i did but happy that you gave me chance and now i started using TeamSpeak heard your voice and saw that you are really good person and fun and supportive. Yesterday how u teached new guy to play it was nice to watch and i felt good. We are family here and we need to have good relations so be cool all o7
ETc|AdmiralPitka
ETc| Member

Postby Sayn » 12 Sep 2016, 13:30

ETc|Ilsa.# wrote:I see nothing has changed :)
I planned to come back but for some reason ET isn't working on my pc and I'm too much idiot to find out why not but, I still come here now and then to read what's up and Matt, from all the guilds, clans, groups i have been part of in my gaming life, you're the best leader. Remember that you can never do it all good in everyone's eyes. Now caressing your ego cause you deserve it and that spirit that you radiate and all the GOOD old school members of ETC is what always makes me want to come back.

Love,
Ilsa.

https://www.etlegacy.com - this should fix your problems.

Darkness wrote:EVERYONE -------------------------------------- times of change .

IF YOU HAVE NEVER POSTED ON THE FORUM AND ONLY READ IN THESE LAST YEARS,YOU DONT TALK TO PEOPLE IN GAME MUCH?, YOU ARE JUST A PLAYER, NOT AN ADMIN, AND I WILL LOOK TO TAKE YOUR TAG AND YOU CAN ENJOY BEING A PLAYER, AND I SHALL FIND ADMINS THAT ARE WILLING TO TALK AND COMMUNICATE BETTER THAN YOU DO.
Now we will look for leeches, players that never contributes and watched us fall to our knees , as they continue to act humble ,quiet and useless,powerless weak and fragile admins are Not Needed,Mascots are not needed,your country flag is not needed and your vsay skills are not needed,your aim skills are not needed and the 1 slot your fat lazy ass fills in the server is not needed either, that i can get the next time a stranger connects.CONTRIBUTE HOWEVER YOU CAN , DONT SIT THERE AND BE 0 OR YOU ARE 0.

Why don't you just simply reduce the number of admins? You don't help you're out. Can't sort things out - the same. I mean of course the admin level.
The clan this big must be treated as business - ETc's good name and it's server are values. Values, one cannot simply mix with the mud, by bending the rules for their own profit or likeness.

Darkness you are THE LEADER, not just a leader.
Honestly, I've seen only you playing and only once G8. I know I am new to the servers and the website, so don't judge me too severe, but I think you HAVE to make a manager decision on this Darkness.

The things you just all wrote are like a dream to me. People playing on one server, sharing their thoughts on one website - a community - one could say, is throwing garbage at each other, insulting for not a particular reason. Keeping server in a good, balanced shape is almost impossible - one guy cannot turn the game over so the "weaker" side is now winning, but maybe some shuffling and the end of the map would solve a problem.

Yeah, like someone said here ^^, there are people who would cry for being field ops and spam arty like crazy, cry for being able to use a panzer, but to be honest with you, other classes are useless on the server.

What's the advantage of an engi...?
non, but yea - the tripmines.
What's the advantage of a medic...? Yea, you can say he can heal himself, but really on 8 sec spawn?
then, also non.
What's the advantage of covert ops? hmm, he can disguise himself?
1on1 also non advantage.
Now solider - take a panzer and you can take out the whole spawn.
Take field op, and you can jam the whole corridor.

That is why those classes are so willingly taken. I've played games in which there were 0 medics. NO FAKIN MEDICS. :D

In the end I wish you just to relax a bit while playing and take from it more and more fun, but remember one thing, always remember about the other guys. If they are not entertained they will leave the server.
Darkness, keep up your good work with the server and the clan. Other members play, be nice and help each other (die ofc) and everything will be nice and easy.
//Regards,
//Sayn
Sayn

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 28 Sep 2018, 15:27

since this post ........

<3
<3
<3
gg guys and girls,we made it to 2018 no problem with not many problems,

THANKS!

(one problem i have sometimes is do i play,or watch this crazy 18v18 go down :D)
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|LaWy3R » 30 Sep 2018, 12:56

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Let Them hate. Just make sure They spell Your name right.
ETc|LaWy3R
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby ETc|Luis » 01 Oct 2018, 22:00

Kein problem! ETc| will allways rock the stage

xfire: etcluis
ETc|Luis
ETc| Member

Previous

Return to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory