ET 8 sec spawn server - some ideas?

Everything about our W:ET servers. New ideas, wishes are welcome.
N!tmod, Trickjump, Jaymod, Sniper N!tmod, Headshot ETPro.

ET 8 sec spawn server - some ideas?

Postby Sayn » 07 Sep 2016, 16:25

Hello there ETC,

I've been playing on your server (8 SEC RESPAWN TIME) recently AND a few things struck me while playing.

I know it is a fun server but friendly fire off makes the game impossible to enjoy. Masses of people shooting and running. That's it. No skill required. The game is out since... forever and only hardcore players stayed with it. It would be a little more challenging to change FF back on, so teams would have to work together to complete the objective, not just loners running aimlessly. Field Ops of a defending team just put arty every few second on a spot and the game is done, or the Soldiers with the panzerfausts or flamethrowers jumping and flaming around the gold. It really annoys and spoils the game.
With the friendly fire on people will have to at least aim where they shoot and when they shoot. Since it is supposed to be a cooperative game, the play is supposed to be a teamwork. What is more, I have found that the energy bar is probably impossible to deplete. Medics can run the whole game using adrenaline - one after another and in the mean time heal yourself. Same goes with the Field Ops. One arty after arty, airstrike after airstrike. One big maps it is O.K, but while playing e.g. Gold Rush or Supply Depot, on which calling artillery is vital for defense, it kills the game I do not know, what you were supposed to create with those settings, but I can tell there are no noobs on this server. Everyone aims good etc.
Maybe by changing the settings a little bit, the game would become even more enjoyable.
I will not be talking about the maps, as I found most of them just stupid and low quality, but how about changing the randomly picked maps to a map vote? It would sort out unwanted one very efficiently.

Anyway, the post is not about criticizing anything. Just some plain ideas.
Please write what you all think about.

:cheeeers: :cheeeers: :cheeeers:

Regards,
//Sayn
//Regards,
//Sayn
Sayn

Re: ET 8 sec spawn server - some ideas?

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 07 Sep 2016, 19:47

the most of this settings we have since 2005, friendlyfire will never be enabled on this server.
The airstrikes and heavyweapons are very limited, in past it was much more stronger (arround 400%).
The random map mode i will not change to any other, you can ask for new maps. I can delete some stupid maps.

Lets see other posts
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby Sayn » 07 Sep 2016, 20:14

ETc|#.Jay.# wrote:the most of this settings we have since 2005, friendlyfire will never be enabled on this server.
The airstrikes and heavyweapons are very limited, in past it was much more stronger (arround 400%).
The random map mode i will not change to any other, you can ask for new maps. I can delete some stupid maps.

Lets see other posts

K,
How about the Silent mod server? I have never seen anyone on? What about doing that on there?
//Regards,
//Sayn
Sayn

Postby ETc|g8 » 08 Sep 2016, 13:46

Hey

There is nothing to change since from 2005.. we works super fine and full of happy :) but we see ur first time here ok np.. ur start is funy :)
but that why we have forum :)

pleas have alot of fun with us..

:admin:
ETc|g8

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 08 Sep 2016, 19:59

Sayn wrote:
ETc|#.Jay.# wrote:the most of this settings we have since 2005, friendlyfire will never be enabled on this server.

Lets see other posts

K,
How about the Silent mod server? I have never seen anyone on? What about doing that on there?

On the silent server i change nothing sorry.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|LaWy3R » 09 Sep 2016, 11:54

In my opinion everything works properly. Map can be changed while playing so that's not a problem. If some maps are really stupid or got bored with them post a topic.
Let Them hate. Just make sure They spell Your name right.
ETc|LaWy3R
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|c1ique » 09 Sep 2016, 14:30

Dude, as you wrote - it's fun server :D people come here for fun, not etpro gaming. Imo this server is original cause of different settings (random mapping, fast shooting, higher jumps etc etc) and it's important to be original in this dead game if you wanna to be on the top, to have any players :P
ETc|c1ique
ETc| Member

Postby Sayn » 09 Sep 2016, 16:20

c1icK wrote:Dude, as you wrote - it's fun server :D people come here for fun, not etpro gaming. Imo this server is original cause of different settings (random mapping, fast shooting, higher jumps etc etc) and it's important to be original in this dead game if you wanna to be on the top, to have any players :P

After a few days here, I am starting to see the point of this all. :) anyway, that's just the game. :D
//Regards,
//Sayn
Sayn

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 09 Sep 2016, 18:59

Sayn wrote:
c1icK wrote:Dude, as you wrote - it's fun server :D people come here for fun, not etpro gaming. Imo this server is original cause of different settings (random mapping, fast shooting, higher jumps etc etc) and it's important to be original in this dead game if you wanna to be on the top, to have any players :P

After a few days here, I am starting to see the point of this all. :) anyway, that's just the game. :D

if you play longer on our server you will no any other server again :)
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

Postby Sayn » 09 Sep 2016, 19:17

ETc|#.Jay.# wrote:
Sayn wrote:

if you play longer on our server you will no any other server again :)

no more life you mean... :D
//Regards,
//Sayn
Sayn

Postby ETc|LaWy3R » 09 Sep 2016, 20:24

Sayn, this server, atmosphere, people are like the best drug. Once you try it, You don't wanna change it :)
Let Them hate. Just make sure They spell Your name right.
ETc|LaWy3R
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Luis » 12 Sep 2016, 20:57

:w:

xfire: etcluis
ETc|Luis
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|AdmiralPitka » 12 Sep 2016, 23:39

:w: :w: :w: :w: :w: :w: :w: :w:
ETc|AdmiralPitka
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 13 Sep 2016, 11:28

iam working on the weaponscripts. maybe write here wich weapon need more or less damage.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

Postby Sayn » 13 Sep 2016, 11:56

ETc|#.Jay.# wrote:iam working on the weaponscripts. maybe write here wich weapon need more or less damage.

Rifle nades and rifle itself. In original game it was very powerful weapon - could use a little boost.
//Regards,
//Sayn
Sayn

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 13 Sep 2016, 18:30

ETc|g8 wrote:Hey

There is nothing to change since from 2005.. we works super fine and full of happy :) but we see ur first time here ok np.. ur start is funy :)
but that why we have forum :)

pleas have alot of fun with us..

:admin:

hahahaha!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 13 Sep 2016, 19:56

Sayn wrote:
ETc|#.Jay.# wrote:iam working on the weaponscripts. maybe write here wich weapon need more or less damage.

Rifle nades and rifle itself. In original game it was very powerful weapon - could use a little boost.

yes, on testserver we have some funny settings :) try the rifle and mg clan-etc.de:27900
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

Return to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory