idiot admin

Everything about our W:ET servers. New ideas, wishes are welcome.
N!tmod, Trickjump, Jaymod, Sniper N!tmod, Headshot ETPro.

idiot admin

Postby pjeska » 15 Nov 2018, 19:10

tis shit ETc|HappyK!llMore kicked me, when covert opened door and i did obj. tis idiot said, that tis door isnt in tis map. btw teams was uneven 8vs11 about 10 minutes and tis blsht was in stronger team. simply idiot ...
pjeska

Re: idiot admin

Postby ETc|MaDneSs » 15 Nov 2018, 19:24

if as cov ops opened door and made obj that is allowed since its possible also without dj and its normal gameplay but its not my place to say since i was not present so calm down and wait for happy to replay and explain to you why what etc. hope you resolve it quickly
ETc|MaDneSs
ETc| Member

Postby HappyKillmore » 15 Nov 2018, 19:40

I didn't kick you pjeska, you were kicked for being disrespectful, you can draw more flies with sugar than shit.
Looking at how you wrote your complicate it looks like you still very disrespectful.
HappyKillmore
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby pjeska » 15 Nov 2018, 20:10

blabla, u wrote that door isnt there, so i said u, "study map" and kick. ffs
pjeska

Postby ETc|LaWy3R » 15 Nov 2018, 23:19

Dude more respect plz.... There no need calling anyone an idiot. Especially and ETC member or admin. I did not have seen above situation, but If it is how you speak to others , admin made a great job :)
Let Them hate. Just make sure They spell Your name right.
ETc|LaWy3R
ETc| Member

Postby HappyKillmore » 16 Nov 2018, 00:23

I questioned you about jumping and you got defensive and started talking down to me and I let it go,but a admin seen it and kicked you.
I have no ideal if you jumped or not was just asking,and there was need in acting the way you did.
You are always welcome to play at ETc ,and there is a lot of good people that comes to ETc to play daily but talking down to players,members or admins isn't tolerated
HappyKillmore
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 16 Nov 2018, 16:55

Non of my business, but I guess we can just close it, someone that comes to the forum insulting straight away does not even deserve our time, just my personal opinion.
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Return to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory