Admin Abuse Complaint

Everything about our W:ET servers. New ideas, wishes are welcome.
N!tmod, Trickjump, Jaymod, Sniper N!tmod, Headshot ETPro.

Re: Admin Abuse Complaint

Postby OnkelBob » 07 Mar 2019, 17:58

OnkelBob
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 12

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 07 Mar 2019, 18:26

Just want to say :

Hi :D
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 07 Mar 2019, 20:03

"it was soft and each admin has his way to find the best solution in his eyes". plop you are right,we must know and be trusted they do(my bad) know what they are do'n . :w: so and i will relax,a bit.hehehe and yes I do and should trust all high admin.now kill the topic. :oops: :w: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|LaWy3R » 08 Mar 2019, 10:06

Thx all for Your responses ! :lolsign:
In my opinion enough was said and the topic is closed. I will not further response to any accusations and arguments coz probably we could talk till the end of the year lol
I am Test I hope that You now see and fully understand ETc philosophy and the way how everything is managed by so many years.

Case closed :ugeek:

Greetz Law
Let Them hate. Just make sure They spell Your name right.
ETc|LaWy3R
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby ETc|G0DN3$$? » 08 Mar 2019, 17:34

gg haha
ETc|G0DN3$$?
ETc| Member

Postby TestMan2 » 12 Mar 2019, 00:10

Hi all

I spoke with Darkness on Discord a few days ago about the situation and I feel the problem is for the most part resolved. I'd like to clear up one thing: that is people telling my I changed the way I play after this situation. This isn't true, I play the same way now as I have always done - specifically that I don't just play rambo medic, I heal people when I see them.

One thing I am concerned about is the way Patulacci responded to this complaint, that is, splatting and kicking me for creating this topic. I'm wondering if anything was done about this. I'd rather not see admins using their powers on players because they dared to make an admin abuse topic.

Thanks,
IamTest
TestMan2

Previous

Return to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory