Rules on the server

Everything about our W:ET servers. New ideas, wishes are welcome.
N!tmod, Trickjump, Jaymod, Sniper N!tmod, Headshot ETPro.

Rules on the server

Postby ETc|nick » 20 Mar 2019, 19:39

Hi, admins. I am nick and I want to specify some rules on the server. Today I got kicked by some admin because of my rushing, but as I remember rushing is when you finishing map in first 5 minutes after map start. I took object in 7 minutes after map start. Can you tell me please what time must be passed after map start when you can get the final object and go to capture it? And can you send me all the rules of this server in answer to this post?
ETc|nick
ETc| Member

Re: Rules on the server

Postby OnkelBob » 20 Mar 2019, 19:53

lets say, a map has a timelimit of 30 min, what would say the common sense . Im sure that, it would not say 7 min. :D

for a better translation,
drink few beers
OnkelBob
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 12

Postby ETc|SON GOKUUUU » 20 Mar 2019, 20:06

As i said to you on server and as onkel said: when you are a good player You have to find the balance between the skill of the players and the time of the map and as YOU wisley said, you broke role 23 which is Have fun :) see you on server
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
ETc|SON GOKUUUU
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|LaWy3R » 21 Mar 2019, 11:56

Hey !

Thx for Your post nick ! Try to keep the 5 minute rule on every map. So when You start map give the map min. a 5 minutes.
You are not and new player, You play a lot a for a long time and You are good player so really try to make as much fun as You can :) You can easily fit Your level of playing to other players :)

Btw. Try not to kill your team-players afk :) especially after when map has begun - thx ! :)
Let Them hate. Just make sure They spell Your name right.
ETc|LaWy3R
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby ETc|Fire Phoenix » 21 Mar 2019, 19:29

Hello Kygo or Nick however u want :) u can type /rules in console so it shows all the rules of the server or u can connect to our discord channel where u can find rules as well from a thread, anyway like others said have fun and dont break rules :D

Regards,Fire Birdy
ETc|Fire Phoenix
ETc| Member

Return to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory