I want unban please.

Everything about our W:ET servers. New ideas, wishes are welcome.
N!tmod, Trickjump, Jaymod, Sniper N!tmod, Headshot ETPro.

I want unban please.

Postby Petasko » 17 Jul 2019, 00:30

Hello. 17.7. 2019 0:21 AM, on ETC server Clan, Sexcup, XpSave I was permanently banned, because of pushing away player. I'm so sorry for this incident, I learned that I can't push players away. I found this server recently on Wolfenstein Enemy Territory and I really like it. I think you have a very good server processing and a good community. Why am I saying this? I'm not saying this because I want to impress you so that you give me unban, but I say it because I think it's a really great server to play on and it would be a shame if not. Pushing the player out was my fault for which I now have a bad conscience. I hope to agree on unban together and I can promise that nothing like that will never happen. :) Player .: PeTaSk0->.
Petasko

Re: I want unban please.

Postby Petasko » 17 Jul 2019, 00:32

It was just a stupid mistake for which I am so sorry.
Petasko

Postby keitA. » 17 Jul 2019, 09:16

Hello Petasko,

idk how long u are banned but i think after 1day its hard to decide that.

Think some days more will be ok and then we'll give you a chance to play on server with us. (just my opinion)
~N3pTuN?!
keitA.

Postby ETc|Luis » 18 Jul 2019, 14:47

The admin who banned you will read this topic and will make his decision if the ban is permanent or if you get a second chance. Give it some time. Good you made a topic.

xfire: etcluis
ETc|Luis
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 18 Jul 2019, 16:32

i allready kicked you 1 day before because of pushing. You should be banned for a week now. To learn thats really pissing off peoples.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Return to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory