Cheat on ETC server

Everything about our W:ET servers. New ideas, wishes are welcome.
N!tmod, Trickjump, Jaymod, Sniper N!tmod, Headshot ETPro.

Cheat on ETC server

Postby Loaded » 03 Feb 2020, 01:17

I found this guy hard to kill. Plus amazing speed. He is no ETC member with superpowers and low XP. He is a cheat.
You will probably do nothing like always but I will do this often from now.
https://gofile.io/?c=kR57xD

He should be banned like many other cheats on server.
Loaded

Re: Cheat on ETC server

Postby ETc|Pl0p » 03 Feb 2020, 17:42

"You will probably do nothing like always"...

Maybe "hello" would be a good start, don't you think ? Hello Loaded !

Low XP means nothing, people switch from profiles and lose their xp or ETc members can reset xp aswell. XP is useless to determine if a player is good or not, if a player cheats or not.

I watched the whole demo. The guy spends 1/3 of the time spawnkilling and setting tripmines. The other 2/3, he's getting killed while doing the obj. And I didn't see any cheats. No humanised bot as there are no strange moves from his cursor. No aimbot cause he'd be making much more headshots. No wh cause he gets surprised a few times by enemies (hell, he doesn't even have a good headset as you could hear enemies coming).
Finally, this "amazing speed" is not so amazing if you're jumping through half the map and it's totally normal when you're used to it. So are the pushes he makes while spawnkilling axis.

As a conclusion, a few things : first, this clip doesn't show a cheater. Second, the clip doesn't show a huge variety of moves from that player. He might have been cheating before, but the moves in THAT clip don't show anything relevant. Make it longer if you truly believe someone cheats.
Third, if you have any suspicions, pm online players with /m etc. If they check and find nothing, but you're still convinced there's a hack somewhere, keep recording and open our discord to share your concerns.
And don't be cocky when you write messages like this. You could be right, and we'll definitely keep an eye on that guy, but saying "nothing will be done again" doesn't help your case and only shows your ignorance about the way we handle things on the server.

Regards,
Florian.
ETc|Pl0p
ETc| Member

Re: Cheat on ETC server

Postby ETc|$uLt@n » 07 Feb 2020, 17:01

Hi ,

I just watched and analyzed the video from different angles, and I don't see anything abnormal regarding his game. His game is just based on adrenaline and is absolutely not unhitable.
I already played with him also on the server but hadn't seen anything abnormal at the time either.

As for what is done on the server concerning the cheats, the players being suspected are checked by our team, and if the case is revealed, is / will be banned, like those who tried and are now listed! Ban.

Nothing to add, My Plop said it all Lol.

See you soon on the server
ETc|$uLt@n
ETc| Member

Return to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory