Policy - messing with Teammembers or Gameplay?

Everything about our W:ET servers. New ideas, wishes are welcome.
N!tmod, Trickjump, Jaymod, Sniper N!tmod, Headshot ETPro.

Policy - messing with Teammembers or Gameplay?

Postby Kenny » 19 Jul 2009, 17:41

Hi,

I don't use to complain much and crying around fast therefore just take my thread as a question on how I should react next time.

Firstly I want to ask you to make a subforum like "Rants&Raves", it'd help and have you run angry players run out of steam to have a rational discussion about the problem.

Btt, I played on several servers and some of the clans had policy about clanmembers messing up with other players, abusing admin etc. Usually they allowed it to happen as long as it doesn't got out of control, glitching was usually never included, glitching, hacking, botting lead always to permaban.
So I'm asking you, do you have any policy about messing with teammembers, like pushing Mortars or players that are not blocking a doorway or so?
And what's with members standing in a doorway of their own spawn pushing excessively teammembers back into the spawn over and over again?
And how about members, that are taking advantages of glitches like jumping into a cistern which can be found on some maps and in which they are able to see and shoot outside but actually can't get hit?

Yes, I'm actually accusing members of the Etc-Clan of glitching and messing with teammembers and gameplay and I want to hear from you if there is any chance that those orons with m will receive any punishment harder than a wet noodle lash?
If the answer is yes, then they hopefully read this bec I'm going to report next time with demo.
Kenny

Re: Policy - messing with Teammembers or Gameplay?

Postby shrimpy » 19 Jul 2009, 18:10

Kenny wrote:Firstly I want to ask you to make a subforum like "Rants&Raves", it'd help and have you run angry players run out of steam to have a rational discussion about the problem.

thats actually a very good idea .. as long as rules are kept within the forum e.g no excessive and not needed swearing and things like that.
shrimpy
ETc| Member

Re: Policy - messing with Teammembers or Gameplay?

Postby FuriousFred » 19 Jul 2009, 22:36

Hello Kenny,

When any of the things that you described happens do !li and check on console who is the highest ETc| clan member, then do private message to report the situation. The appropriate punishment will take place.

Thanks for playing with us in our servers, and thank you for your input and suggestions.

P.S. - taking advanges of glicthes - I lol at double jump... weak
FuriousFred
ETc| Member

Return to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory