Axis, our little friend.

Talk about anything you want...

Axis, our little friend.

Postby Trump » 19 Apr 2013, 16:24

Close this topic please.
Last edited by Trump on 20 Apr 2013, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.
Trump

Re: Axis, our little friend.

Postby Hans Gunsche » 19 Apr 2013, 16:35

The !put command shouldn't be available to ALL etc members.
To prevent things like this. It will get abused as this case is an example. Some people just don't know how to cope with the command responsibility.
On the other hand don't call fellow ETc members losers directly, you wouldn't like it if i called you a loser because i see you 99% of the time playing medic right? right.
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby ETC|Axis » 19 Apr 2013, 17:02

Trump wrote:Today when i playd in server game ETc Axis in and start !put people alli or spec from axis team coz axis was stronger then alli. And the big suprise for me was that after that all he joined with strong team "axis" . And now i ask this is normal? Or we got another loser in ETc clan? (as we know ov3rdrives). Risky and Adige was there too they can prove my words. Axis pmed me "Watch you're words trompet" and "be careful" do i have to scare now? I hope leaders will read this and discuss about this.

Cheers

Trump~

First, i call u trompet becouse u call me noob a several times before that.Secound u are in clan from yeasterday and u have big mouth, as some people in clan and other players see.Its not your buisiness what im doing right?In server was Adige, Sp4rky, Fallen.If i do mistake they would tell me or warn me, right?Now please shut up and try to play.
:wank: Cheers
And cheers for others :) :cheeeers: :cheeeers: :cheeeers:
ETC|Axis

Postby Trump » 19 Apr 2013, 17:06

Hans Gunsche wrote:The !put command shouldn't be available to ALL etc members.
To prevent things like this. It will get abused as this case is an example. Some people just don't know how to cope with the command responsibility.
On the other hand don't call fellow ETc members losers directly, you wouldn't like it if i called you a loser because i see you 99% of the time playing medic right? right.

Umm is this a problem i play with medic? sometimes i play with cover too depends what map.
Trump

Postby Trump » 19 Apr 2013, 17:08

ETC|Axis wrote:
Trump wrote:Today when i playd in server game ETc Axis in and start !put people alli or spec from axis team coz axis was stronger then alli. And the big suprise for me was that after that all he joined with strong team "axis" . And now i ask this is normal? Or we got another loser in ETc clan? (as we know ov3rdrives). Risky and Adige was there too they can prove my words. Axis pmed me "Watch you're words trompet" and "be careful" do i have to scare now? I hope leaders will read this and discuss about this.

Cheers

Trump~

First, i call u trompet becouse u call me noob a several times before that.Secound u are in clan from yeasterday and u have big mouth, as some people in clan and other players see.Its not your buisiness what im doing right?In server was Adige, Sp4rky, Fallen.If i do mistake they would tell me or warn me, right?Now please shut up and try to play.
:wank: Cheers
And cheers for others :) :cheeeers: :cheeeers: :cheeeers:

I sayd like 100 times noob, i sayd that because you did wrong. And you think still it's right.
Trump

Postby ETc|Fallen » 19 Apr 2013, 17:40

ill make it short as oldest member i will say its only a game so enjoy ET no unnecessary discussions or better play Pacman ;) Btw was myfirst game i start playin was 1979 :w:
Trump wrote:

Umm is this a problem i play with medic? sometimes i play with cover too depends what map.
to this point hes right not always i know because i give health he was covert ops true :)
ETc|Fallen
ETc| Member

Postby etcpojjo » 19 Apr 2013, 18:13

This is the most stupid conversation i'v ever saw on this forum. (and i count my topics too)
If you want to complain about an other member, tell the story to higher admins and find a solution with one of them.
This is a public chat and its very stupid if admins are insulting eachother whyle everyone can read it.
Spoken about reading, maybe its my english but i dont understand shit of the first message.
And trump,, 100 times calling a fellowadmin noob is stupid anyway. If your right or not. We are a clan you know?
etcpojjo
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 19 Apr 2013, 18:15

ETc|Fallen wrote:ill make it short as oldest member i will say its only a game so enjoy ET no unnecessary discussions or better play Pacman ;) Btw was myfirst game i start playin was 1979 :w:
Trump wrote:

to this point hes right not always i know because i give health he was covert ops true :)

That's why i said 99% and not 100% But yeah.. :D
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 20 Apr 2013, 14:48

i agree with pojjo ,and same as risky topic ,both are same mentality, say the word ETc and i bring an end to this.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Return to Off-topic