I was kick for the reason i camp with the mortar

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

I was kick for the reason i camp with the mortar

Postby tflblackdragon » 17 Oct 2009, 01:23

I was play and i was use mortar on the Caen 2 ,and i was kick 2 times , because i was "camping" with the mortar :( , how can i move and shot with the mortar in the same time so they cant say i camping :( ? hahaahha , i know the spawn-kill is allowed in there, but you have some that dont respect the rules :( .
ETC Endgegner kick me for that reason, but always when i was kick the reason was NONE.
Because i am good with mortar ,i dont cheat, i dont say shits in the game i dont argue with others, i was kick for a reason that make me think they are rude ,and they see only the personal interest in this game. He cant plant dynamite on the gate on caen 2 because of me and he kick me with a stupid reason.

Sorry to bother you , but i like your server , and i dont like rude people.
I am not a kid at all , i have 38 years, i have my own company and i play this game because i enjoy to make others cry :) .
Anyway thanks for the reading on this , and sorry for they time i take from you to read this, but please consider this fact for the future, use real admins, give admin to the ones who really worth this, that i was doing with Lemming United. I was give low admin right to the ones i dont trust .

Sorry again , and have a good time.

Have a nice day !
BYE
tflblackdragon

Re: I was kick for the reason i camp with the mortar

Postby Google » 17 Oct 2009, 09:25

dont like admins like this :/
Google

Postby Endgegner » 17 Oct 2009, 09:34

I kick you 1 Time cause i ask you more than 1 time plz stop this Mortarcamping!
After your Reconnect you try to play Games with me, dont think im a Idiot!
The other kick was Jay and not me!And what do you think how old we are my Friend.

Im now i think 4 Years a Member of ETc| but you are the first one who told me i cant handle my Adminrights!

Ps.Im sure the most Players know whats a Mortarcamping
Endgegner

Postby tflblackdragon » 17 Oct 2009, 11:58

Sorry to say this , ANGER and frustration dont make good house with admins. Admins are the one who have to respect the rules first , and if a players anger them or
disrespect rules , first you have to try to speak with him , and if that player dont understand then warn him , and if do it again do that kick on him, but not kick him instant just because of your anger.
I was and still am the high admin on Lemmings United from 6 almost 7 years, many of the old players know it.Ask them how was admins there.
I have 38 years already ,so i am not a kid , even i wish to be now with this mind.
If you cant plant dynamite that means to kick me just because i use mortar??????, and for your record i use multiple spots to mortar not just one,and that is not a camping mortar, even so the spawn killing i know is allowed.
Mortar is part of the game, spawn killing is part of the game. If you dont like this disable mortar forever or change rules and put spawn killing not allowed.
I will join ETC server again and again , i dont care if you will kick me for using mortar , but better look at me when i use it , and you will see i use multiple spots not just one, and other thing , i dont use only mortar to fight, when the ammo is gone on the mortar i go and fight.So that is not camping.

Anyway to much talk for nothing.

Have a nice day all.
BYE
Last edited by tflblackdragon on 17 Oct 2009, 12:12, edited 1 time in total.
tflblackdragon

Re: I was kick for the reason i camp with the mort

Postby QpiD » 17 Oct 2009, 12:05

Anyway to much talk for nothing. ;)

you was warn many times. We all grown up. Maybe u didnt notice the warn but i doubt about it.

If you are an adult like you pretend u ll come back on server and explain all this without anger, it s just a kick in a game :!:
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby tflblackdragon » 17 Oct 2009, 12:14

I am sorry to say but i dont see any of the warning , and Frog told me when i reconnect that i was warned once only.
tflblackdragon

Postby Endgegner » 17 Oct 2009, 12:23

Hi!
I cant accept it that Players are leaving the Server cause of your stupid Gameplay!I ask you more than 1 time to stop it no answer from you you just ignore me!
And what should i do???
And i told you allready that the second kick was by the ETc|Leader Jay and if you really think we are bad Admins make your own Server !
Really ,it was not much Stress for me till now but now one step to far from you!

Think about this!

Ps.Im not a rude Guy!Trust me!
Endgegner

Postby shrimpy » 17 Oct 2009, 13:10

not that i want to cause an argument, but where exactly in the rules/banners etc etc "no camping with heavy weapons"?

if its not on show, then players assume they are allowed to do it, i have seen many players camp with heavy weapons, particuarly motar, on maps such as caen and goldrush and i have never seen them get kicked. so what was the difference in this case if you dont mind my asking?

*shrimpy*
shrimpy
ETc| Member

Postby Endgegner » 17 Oct 2009, 14:50

@shrimpy there are no special Rule but some Players left Server cause of this and thats the reason. i try to talk with him and like you see he didnt answer me at the Server!

Thats the reason we talk here!

Im not angry with him i just say i dont want a emty Server cause of this and thats all!

Greez
Endgegner

Postby tflblackdragon » 17 Oct 2009, 23:00

The difference shrimpy is that i am to good with mortar, and i know that, but if players go because of that spawnkilling , how about the arty in front of the spawn? is not the same thing??????? like using the mortar? , i admit i know how to use the mortar very good , i play et from the begun of it ,and before ET come out i was play RTCW for 2 years .I am very good with mortar , but i can use ARTY SPAWN too :) ,or with the flamer in the spawn, that is the same thing like mortar.
If players go, is because of the spawnkilling , not necessary because of the mortar,can be arty , airstrikes and other things can make them live the server too, including good players.
And most of the time i dont use mortar , i am other classes ,but when i use it everybody know it :).

See you on the server , and think about ARTY SPAWNKILLING too , not just mortar.

Bye and see you there :) , have fun.

PS: When i use mortar most of the time , i use it to block enemy entrance near the next objective , or to make them use other ways where my team is . Example , on Oasis i use mortar to capture the spawn fast , and the to block the 2 entrance to the ways leading in our team zones , one on the tunnel and the front entrance.And that is nothing bad , just helping my team. Also when they plant on turrets on oasis ,you will see i use my mortar to protect the dynamite , so the enemy cant disable it.
And helping my team is not a stupid gameplay ;) , you can call it teamwork, because i see where is need it , and i act.
tflblackdragon

Postby Endgegner » 17 Oct 2009, 23:16

Just cool down and everything is fine!

See you! 8-)
Endgegner

Postby tflblackdragon » 18 Oct 2009, 00:23

Thank you , i am cool :) liquid now . See you on the server.
BYE
tflblackdragon

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 19 Oct 2009, 18:10

just thought id add,that ive known the player blackdragon since i started ET,and i used to play in his "lemmings" server also,,he had fun beevis and butthead sounds,,and a cool atmosphere amongst the admins there,,thats where i met Tfl speedy,,also a good friend of mine,,was ETc,,and now he joined back to his friends Tfl,,but still remains a good friend of mine,,and long term friend of speedy,both these guys are worth our respect,,,
blackdragon is simple a very intelligent player,,and if you dont know this ..in war ,,there are no rules vs the enemy ffs,,so what we do,,is try balance something,,that even in real we cant manage,,,,War is Hell..and we are all gonna burn in the fiery pits,as long as we engage in battle.
but id like certain admins to understand,,respect goes a long way between friends,,maybe even above the occasional "rule"
if my teams needs a mortar,,i vote blackdragon f1

ps: i respect everyones opinions here really,,,you are all trying to do "good",even if there was a small debate,there was only 1 outcome with all these adults on this topic :)

and im 32,,but my balls are greyer than all of yours so stfu :D
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Re: I was kick for the reason i camp with the mort

Postby Hempfuzzy » 19 Oct 2009, 23:33

i agree in all with Matt, i know both players too and must say they are really good and friendly

but only thing that is wrong is that my balls are greyer then urs Matt :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hempfuzzy

Postby Endgegner » 21 Oct 2009, 12:01

Ok all clear in this case i think i can close this Topic! 8-)

/closed
Endgegner

Return to Kicks & Bans