SpaceComdr banned

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

SpaceComdr banned

Postby SpaceCOM » 09 Nov 2009, 17:53

hi guys

yesterday i get banned from server1 map carnage :shock: cus i was on fire
the reason why i get this performance is that i played lately many many MANY hours of et
i just like to say that if its a ban cus i spoil the fun for others cus they get fragged a lot by me i can understand that
and that i wont mind playing other class instead of med. im a Game King and im really high skilled cus i play my whole life games like this (elite force voyager, quakelive, etpro) and im a respectable player on these games2
Im always friendly on server and made some nice friendships with players on etc server members and non menbers and for me its important to play with them cus i have lots of fun playing with them and if i need to feed the animal inside me with frags dont blame me gaming is some kind of sports for me and im just very good and sometimes i just have to stop my hunger for frags ( no-lifer i know)
and if u guys think i cheat guys come on... me with cheats is every map 300+ (no1 on these games accused me for cheating)
there is really such thing as skillz so believe in it
i just hope i get unbanned and play again

Greetz
Commander

P.S. DONT FEED THE ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!
SpaceCOM

Re: SpaceComdr banned

Postby ETc|$w!tch* » 09 Nov 2009, 18:26

omfg ?
first of all, spacecommander is very good player, play many hours, & trains on etpro ? + he never cry or insult
realy weird that this VERY HIGH SKILLED player get ban for his playing :|
idk who banned him, but i think he never saw some difference between cheat & great skills ?

grtz.
Xfire : uncutdragon1 yuuuuu $w!tch =))
ETc|$w!tch*

Postby Tau » 09 Nov 2009, 18:38

:(

From the first time I saw you playing, I was impressed. :P (gifted!)

I spectated you regulary but never saw signes of hax.

Odd.
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby shrimpy » 09 Nov 2009, 19:53

same as you tau, i never once accused you of cheating, i always thought u was a very good, legitimit player with skills, i hope you get unbanned man

*shrimpy*
shrimpy
ETc| Member

Postby GREAT SHOT » 09 Nov 2009, 20:20

Hey Space I think you're legit.
There must be an error and I hope its sorted out soon!
Btw as a medic he is lethal but in other classes, hes fragile...lol
GREAT SHOT
ETc| Member

Postby fea » 09 Nov 2009, 23:40

I'm totally confused how can, a man, possibly write such tall talks about HIMSELF. I understand to get an opinion and thanks for it, but, ffs, say that "I am a Game King?" :D WTF? dude, that's so funny for me, what kind a person you are? When you eat your breakfast you're Milk Fuckin Master? Cause you drink a lot of milk on breakfasts and you do it fast? :D Can't stop laughing :D Rating eats brain ;p.
You know some best fraggers?
Nop.
So you maybe at least know who are the best fraggers?
Nop.
But maybe you know where they are?
O, this one, i know the answer.
So where?
In cemeteries.
This is a quote from polish canon literature, paraphrasing a little, to make it more acceptable for fps king ;p

But, in topic, I don't think you cheat and ban for that should be proved, because a lot of people speced you many times and said you're clear. Pity that this is your first post in forum. I haven't enough fun last time ;p
Regards, or rather bow at the feet of the King ;p
fea
ps. And to be clear, i had nothing against you before your post, but though you're mature man, not this... eh.
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby Hempfuzzy » 10 Nov 2009, 10:08

:o :o OMG Space banned, why :?: :?:

i speced Space lot of times not because of thinking that he hax, only why i like his gameplay

:!: :!: he is one of the friendliest and highest skilled in clan, i never saw him cheating or insulting :!: :!:

:arrow: Pls pls pls Jay unban him :!:

Must all have fear now that u get banned because of u get more skillz :?:

:idea: Than i try to play so bad as i do all time and never try to getting better :lol: :lol:
Hempfuzzy

Postby etc|hulk » 10 Nov 2009, 10:31

Guys,
its just the application of the rules even if the player is friendly.

NOW, we are not in a perfect world. I see nervous reactions in the above level, i hope than the FORCE will be able to get quieter in a few moments.
no hurry reactions.
And FEA lol your post sound like the post from space except the fact than the post from space wasnt agressive.
etc|hulk

Postby fea » 10 Nov 2009, 13:02

I think u didn't get the meaning of my post, hulk :D
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 10 Nov 2009, 13:58

I liked the Milk Part. And maybe we should find out who banned and talk w him. Its our usual discussion, because NOONE EVER writes a comment in private forum when someone especially a prominent dude on the server, was banned. It all could be so easy, but we continue to nuke without the paperwork.
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 10 Nov 2009, 15:21

i banned him, and i banned him because of much guys was crying hes cheating hes cheating, why we cant ban him, and then i decided to ban him. The guys who said he cheat dont want post here i think hmm,
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby ETc|BaRbWiRe » 10 Nov 2009, 16:00

:shock:
ETc|BaRbWiRe

Postby ETc|*H*E*L*L* » 10 Nov 2009, 16:01

One Question......why he was so bad in the first Days where Pukbuster was running ???

And some Days later he is fucking all.....????

hmm......wierd
ETc|*H*E*L*L*
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|$w!tch* » 10 Nov 2009, 18:18

So if i cry some days that someone cheat you ban him to jay ?
ETc|$w!tch*

Postby ETc|*H*E*L*L* » 10 Nov 2009, 18:33

lol what you are talking

we are specing......and there are many that think the same

And WE are not crying.....understand ??
ETc|*H*E*L*L*
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|$w!tch* » 10 Nov 2009, 18:51

Lol but MANY never heared about some real skills.
U just ban a great member coz some random guys say he cheats ?
ETc|$w!tch*

Postby ETc|*H*E*L*L* » 10 Nov 2009, 18:59

Some of the RANDOM Guys are Skilld Player too ;)
ETc|*H*E*L*L*
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|$w!tch* » 10 Nov 2009, 19:48

About changing subject... pff
ETc|$w!tch*

Postby ETc|*H*E*L*L* » 10 Nov 2009, 19:51

you all make pffff...

OMG
WTF

Hey.....try to write or speak clearly...really......about pfff.......i tink my own things
ETc|*H*E*L*L*
ETc| Member

Postby SpaceCOM » 11 Nov 2009, 01:01

hi guys,

thx for possitive reactions guys

Hellboy11880
Posted: 10.11.2009, 16:01 Reply with quote

One Question......why he was so bad in the first Days where Pukbuster was running ???

And some Days later he is fucking all.....????

hmm......wierd

im a noob if it comes up to patching and pb stuff things like that i let my bro do cus he understands things like that and he doesnt always have time to do those things for me so that was why i played bad but when he had time and fixed those lagg fps problems i started to play good again im just a good gamer i let my bro do all the other things for me i only like the gaming part 8-)

fea
Posted: 09.11.2009, 23:40 Reply with quote

I'm totally confused how can, a man, possibly write such tall talks about HIMSELF. I understand to get an opinion and thanks for it, but, ffs, say that "I am a Game King?" WTF? dude, that's so funny for me, what kind a person you are? When you eat your breakfast you're Milk Fuckin Master? Cause you drink a lot of milk on breakfasts and you do it fast? Can't stop laughing Rating eats brain ;p

my english aint perfect and with game kings i meant that i play many diff games and that im good in those games i play u get my opinion wrong fea ( btw i dont like milk :p )

I hope that the players who think i cheat made demos and can tell me at which point i cheated and that they at least post something here
im just totally clean and im against cheating i just gave up lots of free time te get where i am (skill)

Greetz
Commander

P.S. DONT FEED THE ANIMAL!!!!
SpaceCOM

Postby Endgegner » 11 Nov 2009, 02:39

Hi Guys!

Im pretty sure that he use cheats!
i dont have nervs for any discussion !

No unban for me!

Bye
Endgegner

Postby ETc|$w!tch* » 11 Nov 2009, 17:22

wow haha, endgegner, evryone who has posted a topic for cheat, u say : im sure he cheat no unban..
Its so funny that u never saw some skilled players..
ETc|$w!tch*

Postby ETc|*H*E*L*L* » 11 Nov 2009, 17:23

Its not funny

and You all write in EVERY Topic ....he is a skilled Player

haha..
ETc|*H*E*L*L*
ETc| Member

Postby Endgegner » 11 Nov 2009, 17:41

hmmm.....Switch .........what can i say?
I know very well the different between cheat and skill!This is not my first day at this game!
He dont get unban!

And if someone have problems with it he can go with him!
Endgegner

Postby ETc|$w!tch* » 11 Nov 2009, 17:45

Prove it bernd just prove it.(that he cheats)
ETc|$w!tch*

Postby fea » 11 Nov 2009, 20:12

my english aint perfect and with game kings i meant that i play many diff games and that im good in those games i play u get my opinion wrong fea ( btw i dont like milk :p )

ok, lacks in language, particularly in telling what you want to tell to others is a good excuse ;p i'm glad that you haven't taken it so serious as some could ;p Enjoy your non-milk breakfasts ;p In topic i've expressed my opinion(i know it doesn't matter, but this is still an opinon ;p). Don't speak to Clan generally, in this case. Talk to Jay, he has banned you and, in fact, only he can unban.
Regards,
fea
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Janek » 11 Nov 2009, 21:06

I can't stop laughing :) It's unbelievealbe :) Sorry, usualy I'm not like this, I just reading these comments and can't keep it to myself anymore :)

"i banned him, and i banned him because of much guys was crying hes cheating hes cheating, why we cant ban him, and then i decided to ban him."

The reason is just fuckin' ridiculous but at least a honest one :) Not banned because cheat but because hes a skilled one and ppl don't like getting owned :) Nice one boss :)

"I know very well the different between cheat and skill!This is not my first day at this game!"

No You don't :) I'm not saying Space wasn't cheated or whatever, I'm saying You know nothing about this game and cheating :) Sure You know how to select team and basic stuff, but thats all :) And this level of knowledge not enough for spotting cheats for sure :) I know for a fact that Your knowledge is far from this level :) I don't care and it doesn't matter how long You play :) I know ppl who play since RTCW but still having "You REALLY suck! 30 Loosing spree" on daily base :) It's about skill, knowledge of the game, and You don't have any :)

Unfortunately since Darkness inactive, the light went out with him. Endgegner take over the clan with his money and the darkness comes with him. I'm wondering when will be Speedy, Reefer, DragonJR or other skilled ppl spotted as cheater :) I guess soon, it takes only a couple noob who don't like to die :)

Many that cheats deserve ban. And some banned that deserve having fun. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out ban in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.

Sorry Fea for messing with Your sign :)

I'm not sorry for quitting from this clan, not anymore. Anyway, have fun guys while You can. Just easy with Your gun, else You can be next on the banned list :)
ETc|Janek

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 11 Nov 2009, 21:20

ETc|Janek wrote:I can't stop laughing :) It's unbelievealbe :) Sorry, usualy I'm not like this, I just reading these comments and can't keep it to myself anymore :)

"i banned him, and i banned him because of much guys was crying hes cheating hes cheating, why we cant ban him, and then i decided to ban him."

The reason is just fuckin' ridiculous but at least a honest one :) Not banned because cheat but because hes a skilled one and ppl don't like getting owned :) Nice one boss :)

"I know very well the different between cheat and skill!This is not my first day at this game!"

No You don't :) I'm not saying Space wasn't cheated or whatever, I'm saying You know nothing about this game and cheating :) Sure You know how to select team and basic stuff, but thats all :) And this level of knowledge not enough for spotting cheats for sure :) I know for a fact that Your knowledge is far from this level :) I don't care and it doesn't matter how long You play :) I know ppl who play since RTCW but still having "You REALLY suck! 30 Loosing spree" on daily base :) It's about skill, knowledge of the game, and You don't have any :)

Unfortunately since Darkness inactive, the light went out with him. Endgegner take over the clan with his money and the darkness comes with him. I'm wondering when will be Speedy, Reefer, DragonJR or other skilled ppl spotted as cheater :) I guess soon, it takes only a couple noob who don't like to die :)

Many that cheats deserve ban. And some banned that deserve having fun. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out ban in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.

I'm not sorry for quitting from this clan, not anymore. Anyway, have fun guys while You can. Just easy with Your gun, else You can be next on the banned list :)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

stop talking shit janek ok!!!

endgegner taking over the clan because he pay? omg turn on your brain and think what your talking, you have luck that your not in my near man, i really hate it when guys dont use the brain.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby ETc|$w!tch* » 11 Nov 2009, 22:17

ETc|Janek wrote:I can't stop laughing :) It's unbelievealbe :) Sorry, usualy I'm not like this, I just reading these comments and can't keep it to myself anymore :)

LOL you are so right finally someone understand this shit and is with me ...
ETc|$w!tch*

Postby ETc|$w!tch* » 11 Nov 2009, 22:18

Jay, its so weird ?
janek writes a whole story about this ban, u only comment with 2 smilies ?
ETc|$w!tch*

Next

Return to Kicks & Bans