i was banned on 1 day

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

i was banned on 1 day

Postby monsta » 13 Nov 2009, 21:31

:lol: :lol: I was banned by barbwire on oasis map. to play i use headset so i hear many explosions and things. I ran and i hear shoots in 1 of rooms so i get grenade on 3 secs in hand then throw to room. I go other rooms fight andi get banned reason dont mess with me lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :ugeek: :geek: :geek:
:>
monsta

Re: i was banned on 1 day

Postby etc|hulk » 13 Nov 2009, 22:10

LOL,
liar borring a** hole you are !
bitching all the time !
u mess with admns and other players
from playing with fire ...
enjoy your ban honey ! other would ban you for longer :mrgreen:
etc|hulk

Postby ETc|BaRbWiRe » 14 Nov 2009, 11:01

Ha ha ha ...
and u ?!
Since i removed u from my friends on xfire u play with my nervs on the servers ...
U throwed grenades next to me even if i am a teammate u pushed me and so on and u would like to explain to all the world u are a good guy and thought there was an enemy next to me oooooooohhhhh what a gentel attention but NO THANKS don't need u to protect me but U U have to watch out for ur ass coz now it is enough with insults and disrespect...and Yes i am an admin but no i got no power i am just a mature adult not like u!
Now like Hulk said enjoy your free time "ban" and don't come play with nervs again or it will be a permanent ban next time
Point off
ETc|BaRbWiRe

Postby monsta » 14 Nov 2009, 12:49

U dont like me? oh i start cry SO DONT LIKE ME i too dont like you but u mustn't ban me tss..
monsta

Postby monsta » 14 Nov 2009, 12:55

I disrespect :lol: :lol: :lol: throwing grenades is disrespect ok so camping with arty like you is too disrespect ahahah...... camp more and ban more ban all why u dont ban me permanent? tell me why u ban CnK maybe too for disrespect? hahaha when he was killed he say Yoohoo! thats disrespect?? I try play without insults in 1 day i did nothing so i can say one F U i wasnt disrespecting so dotn talk shit pls... u think u are admin and u can all? sorry vi ne tou lol hahahahahah tut mi leit lol
monsta

Postby monsta » 14 Nov 2009, 13:04

i did nothing this ban is unfair. Barbwire next banning me for nothing i start insult you then u see whats real insult lol.
monsta

Postby ETc|*H*E*L*L* » 14 Nov 2009, 13:39

ETc|M0n$t3r wrote:i did nothing this ban is unfair. Barbwire next banning me for nothing i start insult you then u see whats real insult lol.

Then have fun with...your insult.....but not here!!!!!!!!
And dont do like a big MAN because you are a Babyboy ;)

15 or ?? lol

!closed
ETc|*H*E*L*L*
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans