omg how many times

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

omg how many times

Postby vensan » 10 Dec 2009, 18:02

again i was banned, now by Tigu for multihack, server1.

please, when will this stop?
vensan

Re: omg how many times

Postby Tigu » 10 Dec 2009, 18:03

man i spec you you shoot long distance headshots, i spec you long time and you cheat man.
Tigu
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 10 Dec 2009, 18:15

i spec him too the otherday,,i thought,,he had a hack,,within 5 minutes it was clear he,s good,,and within 30 minutes it was clear he,s clean,other admins spec him too,,and found 0
the most obvious that he doesnt cheat is when he missed when 2 vs 1 him,,and also,,he looks all direction before making a move,,typical of a clean player, .....,,his mistakes justify him,like looking round corners with 0 there,or shooting head height ,"sometimes to high,,and hitting 0 first,,before the head.

and there,s one thing i hate more than most is >cheaters<,,and secondly,,good players banned
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby vensan » 10 Dec 2009, 18:19

Tigu wrote:man i spec you you shoot long distance headshots, i spec you long time and you cheat man.

man i play this game 4 years for sure and 2 years etpro, playing etpro like 12 hours per day. what about that Tigu? maybe sounds like nolife but who cares, i don't cheat.
vensan

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 10 Dec 2009, 18:22

:shock:

:ugeek: ))))
vensan wrote:like 12 hours per day

:shock:

Man, I believe you vensan, but...wow... :shock: ...u must really have no life.
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby Tigu » 10 Dec 2009, 18:23

Tigu wrote:darky i spec him long time he shoot thrue arty headshots????? 2 people killed when arty was in field of view ?????
and that you learn in et pro--- and you start first shoot before radar show enemy ???
Tigu
ETc| Member

Postby Tigu » 10 Dec 2009, 18:27

i had 2 brother too and they see it too they play et too long time so i saw what i saw and i am sure that i no see nobody who shoot so long distance headshots.
Tigu
ETc| Member

Postby vensan » 10 Dec 2009, 18:42

Tigu: you can see enemy through the smoke, through the gas poison smoke and the arty smoke.
You can predict where enemy stands in the arty's smoke and where he will move, so that leads you can hit him.

I never shoot before corner comes....i will if i know enemy is coming.

I shoot before radar shows enemy? Are you kidding me? Is that even possible? Sry i don't know, i don't play with compass.

And please, just understand that there are better ppl playing ET like you and better than me.

Do you need demos? I have 50 demos from your servers.
vensan

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 10 Dec 2009, 19:31

Ven i know its frustrating ,and insulting to have someone ban you for cheating,,but our admins have a hard job ,to watch watch and watch people of high skill to check if they cheat or not,,then sometimes they see some miracle,"which can happen" causing our members to ban people like you,,im sorry again for this,,and theres, never any personal attack,,just consider it a compliment and enjoy our servers without being paranoid about another ban,when you really do have the all clear,,you can just enjoy our servers,like many good players like yourself have had. cya on the battlefield.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby Reefermadness » 10 Dec 2009, 21:07

I told you Vensan, you are too good :lol:

Seriously Tigu, I can say 99.9% sure he is not cheater.

Have hope Vensan you'll get unbanned :mrgreen:
Great shot!
Reefermadness
ETc| Member

Postby mart410 » 12 Dec 2009, 19:18

Lol Tigu, you havent seen how it's possible to make super long distance headshots, like in minas.
Sometimes Mp3 and thompson can be more accurate than snipers :D
mart410

Postby vensan » 14 Dec 2009, 13:42

Was unbanned few days ago -> thanks :) i love playin here, you have good server, i've done a lot and way to much ET and i can tell you it's very good server, keep the good work up ;)

Let's say 2-3 years ago when etpub was popular there was few big servers like Etc, but now...i see only yours rocking the Europe. But still, ET will never die :) I'm playing it 5 years i think xD

Yee Reefer....:D
You know RWS, he is my friend from my town, when he is at visit at me and when we play he says to me: "If i wouldn't be here now i wouldn't believe you don't cheat" and "Isn't boring owning so much?" :D

Mmmm, Minas is cool Mart yea and it's true, mp or thompson is better than sniper :D
Last night i made exactly 200 kills on Minas :D
and 149 on Goldrush :D

And didn't record it...bwaaaah
vensan

Return to Kicks & Bans