PLEASE DUDES WTF

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

PLEASE DUDES WTF

Postby vensan » 22 Dec 2009, 00:40

HOW MANY TIMES???

im frustrated, and you Endgegner, fucking kid, just put !ban 18 beacuse i own you like 20 times? You find that funny banning just like that? poor you, try to learn more not to eliminate better opponents...poor you really

was your decision right? pure abuse of levels in ETc...you know i don't cheat i've been banned 3 times and unbanned 3 times because people realized i don't cheat and now again you just like that coz you were owned?

pfffff
vensan

Re: PLEASE DUDES WTF

Postby Endgegner » 22 Dec 2009, 00:54

vensan wrote:HOW MANY TIMES???

im frustrated, and you Endgegner, fucking kid, just put !ban 18 beacuse i own you like 20 times? You find that funny banning just like that? poor you, try to learn more not to eliminate better opponents...poor you really

was your decision right? pure abuse of levels in ETc...you know i don't cheat i've been banned 3 times and unbanned 3 times because people realized i don't cheat and now again you just like that coz you were owned?

pfffff

hrhrhr good start for a disscussion!

Yes Vensan you getting unbanned 3 times..........this was the last 3 times men!

Now you talk to me like this???

Maybe you cheat maybe not i dont care i dont wanna see you on a ETc| Server anymore !

Good Bye!
Endgegner

Postby vensan » 22 Dec 2009, 01:06

Good bye or not, you're the one who sucked here, however if it will be possible for me to play there i will but also i'll do without your server too, but know, that you made a mistake, and you know it. I don't care about your moves, i know i don't cheat i never will. I enjoy playing ET but because of some things like this i just don't get it.

Well now when i won't play at your server you will be able to get at least some kills and have some fun. Have fun!
vensan

Postby Endgegner » 22 Dec 2009, 01:15

This is not the Point Vensan i dont care how many death or kills i have!
But everyday Player talk to me and say hey cmon this Vensan only Cheating ban his ass!
I speced you now nearly 2 week every day!...........and im not sure if you cheat or not!

I just make my work as a Admin........and if Players left our Server cause of just 1 Person i need to do some!

But as you said im just a poor and fucking Kid ..................the poor Kid ban you now and you will see you dont play any longer on other Server cause other Admins are much faster than me with ban!
Endgegner

Postby vensan » 22 Dec 2009, 01:27

You're doing your work but not correct. You didn't even spec me you just put !ban while playing just few seconds after i killed you...I will always find a place to play believe me, i've done things like yours but always unbanned. 5 years of ET isn't little....playing in clans, my national team....i didn't get skills by sleep...

You think i would put so much effort on unbanning myself on your server being cheater? C'mon, i love playing there but ok, you have your opinion which is wrong but you see things different.

Listening to others want me to be banned? Funny, i guess those people aren't skilled much....

Too bad it was really fun but ok, at least you can own on your server now!
vensan

Postby Endgegner » 22 Dec 2009, 01:41

hmmmm.........you serious think i ban you cause i got killed sometimes by you??
If this would be my Reason i can ban everyday 30 Players!

and YOU call me Kid??

Maybe i make a fail but i can life with it cause noone have any right to insult me, i didnt do it neither!

But whatever, you allready said that you have other Servers for your gaming.

Have Fun there!
Endgegner

Postby LuCkY*13 » 22 Dec 2009, 02:52

vensan wrote:im frustrated, and you Endgegner, fucking kid

for who want to get unbaned...you have a good start... :? you lost all the reason you maybe had...and you call endie kid..lol adults dont take care of problems starting:(fucking kid)...thats suicide :lol:
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
LuCkY*13
ETc| Member

Postby vensan » 22 Dec 2009, 13:23

I don't give a fucking shit about being kid or adult, if he would be adult he would behave different, if he is adult and behaving like this he is just fucking prick who can't stand being owned.

FUCK YOU AGAIN

I like to speak and like to do it directly like i would say it to you in 4 eyes that you are idiot. Have your server have your kills, but you fucking suck as admins, not everyone but some...

It was fun but it looks like you can't stand someone being better, coz you're just too poor.

Ok i'm out ban me if you want even here i don't give a shit, i have clear mind i am clean player and i know it and a lot of other my friends from my town who were at visit.
Too bad. Anytime if you are prepared to come to Slovenia come, i'll get you stoned, i'll get you to party, and i will even LEARN YOU ET so you won't have to ban people just like that.

I never cheated and never will-i say it again and i will say this one again so you will remember me: FUCK YOU AND YOUR SERVER.
vensan

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 22 Dec 2009, 14:03

Ok, bye!
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby P4ul!e » 22 Dec 2009, 22:26

i will u remember- perhaps some minutes....

i don't think, u 're a cheater- u play really well. but ure behavior is not that cool.

so bb- insulting comes directly after cheating in my 'i-hate-it-so-much-list'
.. before this battle is over, the world will know, that few stand against many.. and even a god-king can bleed.Image
P4ul!e
ETc| Member

Postby shrimpy » 22 Dec 2009, 23:11

i have never accused you of cheating, and i still think you are a clean player ..

however dude, your attitude stinks, with all the language and insulting that was just unnecessary!

good bye!
shrimpy
ETc| Member

Postby Endgegner » 23 Dec 2009, 21:08

closed!
Endgegner

Return to Kicks & Bans