smash banned without a reason

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

smash banned without a reason

Postby smash » 13 Jan 2010, 15:27

Ok hello guys i'm smash aka #ifc#paradise today i got baned without a reason i didn't do anything wrong i didn't insult,whine or whatever i just fragged and i'm a serious player and it really pisses me off that you banned me without a reason if you want to see a real aimbot then go to youtube and search: ET Aimbot. Especially to you endegegner i think it's good for you to search them on youtube before you ban without a reason:(

That was all i wanted to say...i hope you will unban me cuz i'm a serious player and not an aimbotter or wallhacker or whatever!

Thx Greetz smash
smash

Re: smash banned without a reason

Postby QpiD » 13 Jan 2010, 19:30

on which server are u banned ?

not on 1st one
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby Sk0rpi0n:] » 13 Jan 2010, 23:28

smash wrote:Ok hello guys i'm smash aka #ifc#paradise today i got baned without a reason i didn't do anything wrong i didn't insult,whine or whatever i just fragged and i'm a serious player and it really pisses me off that you banned me without a reason if you want to see a real aimbot then go to youtube and search: ET Aimbot. Especially to you endegegner i think it's good for you to search them on youtube before you ban without a reason:(

That was all i wanted to say...i hope you will unban me cuz i'm a serious player and not an aimbotter or wallhacker or whatever!

Thx Greetz smash

You ask for a unban with saying that ? Mmmzz..

I think that wasn't so useful...
Sk0rpi0n:]

Postby smash » 14 Jan 2010, 17:44

yes i guess that was a bit hard...i'm sorry but i'm just a bit angry you know...so i ask you to unban me like a mature person could you please unban me?
smash

Postby Sk0rpi0n:] » 14 Jan 2010, 18:53

I think the best you can to is: being patient, no whinning on forum and show them you're not a cheater. ;)
Sk0rpi0n:]

Postby Endgegner » 14 Jan 2010, 21:15

Unbanned!

closed!
Endgegner

Return to Kicks & Bans