If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Postby BossHK » 17 Feb 2010, 23:02

Unban me. Hes words vs my words. No proofs--->unban. Now. Thx. Bye.
BossHK

Re: ...

Postby ETc|*H*E*L*L* » 18 Feb 2010, 08:59

BossHK wrote:Unban me. Hes words vs my words. No proofs--->unban. Now. Thx. Bye.

lol very funny :lol: :lol:

gimme MONEY NOW :D

Hey we are not your Niggers Mister ;)

and stop to do like a Big Boss its better becuse in this way it will be a Ban from all
ETc|*H*E*L*L*
ETc| Member

Postby BossHK » 18 Feb 2010, 13:47

Well, it's not funny. Got banned from server suddenly, made a complain, some people check it and then one admin comes and says no unban and /closed. No any explains, no comment from admin who banned me, nothing. Just a huge banhammer working. So no, I'm not satisfied just now.
BossHK

Postby HiPHoPeR <3 » 18 Feb 2010, 14:30

hm..i'll ask google later on xfire for more informations...
HiPHoPeR <3

Postby Endgegner » 18 Feb 2010, 17:36

Some Guys cant accept when they lost.
Endgegner

Postby BossHK » 19 Feb 2010, 15:13

HiPHoPeR <3 wrote:hm..i'll ask google later on xfire for more informations...

Tell him come here to tell them, or copypaste them here, we need info that wuttafaka happened.
BossHK

Postby Endgegner » 19 Feb 2010, 17:17

Bosshk we dont need to tell anything to google......its just our choice .....stop talk like the chief here.....or i ban you from forum.

You want something from us ......be friendly.
Endgegner

Postby BossHK » 23 Feb 2010, 12:00

Yo, any infos from Google yet?

And btw, what cvar was wrong at eQu!r3's case? Cause now I start being a bit curious about your ban methods/reasons, and I might ask that are you guys suitable/eligible to ban people when I'm reading ban topics.
BossHK

Postby FuXx » 23 Feb 2010, 14:01

truely unbelievable... you can be as curious as a horny rabbit ... it's not a tiny little crack-piece of your business, what was wrong with Player XYZ's CVAR
im really astonished about that behaviour: assuming to be the king of the world and getting everything you want, in this case clan-only-related information
FuXx
ETc| Member

Postby BossHK » 23 Feb 2010, 14:54

FuXx wrote:truely unbelievable... you can be as curious as a horny rabbit ... it's not a tiny little crack-piece of your business, what was wrong with Player XYZ's CVAR
im really astonished about that behaviour: assuming to be the king of the world and getting everything you want, in this case clan-only-related information

Well, you can be so astonished as you want, but most ban/kick threads there is no any reasons told that what was wrong with players when they got banned. And now just a single cvar kick and ban. There is millions of false kicks by PB and some real cheat-related kicks, so are they sure that it was cheat-related? It can be cause some editing tool(md5tool kicks) or some random cvar isn't in range set by PB on that server, for example maxpackets are over the range. And reason why I doubt about their skills to know what cvar it was, is that now and before I have seen players getting banned on ETC servers without reason or proofs(expect "no cheats here" or "wh" or smthng), players which I know they play fair, players who have played many yeas with me and so on. And when they have came to forum, it's just "stfu, we know what we do" or smthng like that. So in short way: admins can do mistakes, but apparently no one here has never done any. Ok, straight talk, but after all I said what I think, and I like to argument. Ofc those bans are ok if they can show what someone did wrong(demos) and no one can explain that action.
In my case, I THINK, don't know, that my ban was because I could shot someone through smoke? Well, delivery, small map, much players, enemy is coming somewhere there, it would be a miracle if I couldn't hit someone lol. Well, since I don't know why I got banned, I can't explain anything yet. But you people can download demo which I uploaded and point out something there and I will answer. Simple as that. Conversation, argumenting. Question and answer.
BossHK

Postby Endgegner » 23 Feb 2010, 17:31

BossHK wrote:
And btw, what cvar was wrong at eQu!r3's case? .

Aimkey 16, kick by pb...............no more to say in this case.clear cheat!
Endgegner

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 23 Feb 2010, 18:24

this kick ban forum is for mistakes, if we know somebody is cheat, then these guys dont need to clear out his piss here.

Your banned with a reason (cheat), so stop posting here. If you start a next tread here then we ban you from the forum.

Closed!!!
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Return to Kicks & Bans