Ehh. banned on ETc ETPubII, without ANY reason

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Ehh. banned on ETc ETPubII, without ANY reason

Postby mayster » 04 Mar 2010, 14:35

Dear Endgenger, I see you are banishing many people without any reason. If you think I was cheating, give me a proof, like a demo or something. Banishing with a reason of 'gtfo fucking cheater' (changed to simple 'cheater' later) while the customer was playing freely without any forecast of being banned (why could he be?). Well mate, I wanna unban, or a proof. If you won't give me any of these things, you won't show others a good side of yours. Cheers.

majster
mayster

Re: Ehh. banned on ETc ETPubII, without ANY reason

Postby Endgegner » 04 Mar 2010, 17:33

mayster wrote:Dear Endgenger, I see you are banishing many people without any reason. If you think I was cheating, give me a proof, like a demo or something. Banishing with a reason of 'gtfo fucking cheater' (changed to simple 'cheater' later) while the customer was playing freely without any forecast of being banned (why could he be?). Well mate, I wanna unban, or a proof. If you won't give me any of these things, you won't show others a good side of yours. Cheers.

majster

Who do you think u are ?????No unban for Cheaters!

Ps. i dont care what others think about me.
Endgegner

Postby mayster » 04 Mar 2010, 18:54

Endgegner wrote:Who do you think u are ?????No unban for Cheaters!

Ps. i dont care what others think about me.

Yeah, call a cheater someone who ISN'T cheater. As I said: give me a proof or unban. You just can't deal with that there exists some good players whose aren't cheating? Seriously, if someone just kills you without any effort that doesn't mean he's cheating :)
mayster

Postby Endgegner » 04 Mar 2010, 19:35

Same blabla like allways.

/closed
Endgegner

Return to Kicks & Bans