banned

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

banned

Postby fant1k » 06 Jul 2010, 17:49

Hi there, today I was banned by dudd permanently. I never cheat and haven't touched/modified client files for like a year.Also i dont puch people or curse them . Please explain me why did that happen.
fant1k

Re: banned

Postby dudd » 06 Jul 2010, 17:59

hey man jeppa i banned u permanent, cause 3 players was spec ya and say u are a wallhacker then i speced ya 2 and a other admin...and i see u like a wh and thats the reason why u banned...we speced ya many times and now i think 2 u a wallhacker...cause on this map u come out the tunnel and a enemy was behind the wall and u go to the wall and killed him and nobody of us saw him but u...sorry for my bad english i hope u understand wot i mean...i know 2 u have skill but this situation was like a wallhacker and other situations 2...im sorry that i forgot to make a demo...
dudd
ETc| Member

Postby fant1k » 06 Jul 2010, 18:24

yeah i understood what u just said. i didt use any wallhack for sure. It may have happend due to corrupted packets (my ping was good but felt smth strange while moving) cos sometimes i see same thing happening for other players. and wouldnt i get ban for wallhack (is there even such thing for et?) using by PB ? and the last thing, why would i cheat if i can kill people without cheats anyway? i had perfect reputation for years while playing ET...
fant1k

Postby Endgegner » 06 Jul 2010, 18:29

I never cheat and haven't touched/modified client files for like a year..................Nothing to say about this.

Good Job Dudd

Thx
Endgegner

Postby fant1k » 06 Jul 2010, 18:34

and whats wrong with that? endgegener? i edited etconfing to have more fps, and i succeded by having up to 200 in non action areas.
fant1k

Postby Endgegner » 06 Jul 2010, 19:25

Then tell this....and not modified client, a modified client is also a wallhack thats why i say this.

But whatever.....
Endgegner

Postby donmichelangelo » 07 Jul 2010, 08:53

Could you guys get it into your head to make a demo before you ban a potential wh/botter?
How shall other members and admins know if you - perhaps - made a mistake?

@fant1k
if you are cheater i dunno yet, i just know that your score was mostly not that compareable of to one of a potential botter or wh user. Just a good player, thats it. I hope for you that this thing will be clarified out for you, so that you know that you gonna be unbanned or that you stay banned asap.
donmichelangelo
ETc| Member

Postby Lacoste » 07 Jul 2010, 16:11

I dont bleive that .fant1k is not C.H.E.A.T.E.R ! ! ! :roll: :ugeek:
Lacoste

Postby fant1k » 07 Jul 2010, 16:29

i know I didn't cheat. thats enough for me.

was nice playing with many etc people.
fant1k

Postby *0P*.! » 07 Jul 2010, 16:46

:shock:
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby Endgegner » 07 Jul 2010, 17:46

Hes banned for Cheat we didnt ban for Fun....we re waiting a long time to make this decission...and we warned him a few times ....and i talk to some Admins and Players also and they agree with us.
I didnt have a Problem with yourself but cheating isnt allowed on our Servers and we are sure that he did.

So....Thats our decission!

Endgegner

Ps..of course it sad to do this and many Players know you and like you...but you break the Rules!and no more blabla its the same with every busted Player.
Endgegner

Postby TflSonic » 01 Aug 2010, 18:07

finally, he is away I say it already since wochen said, in addition, fan1tk member here have ahnung from what they act do not complain only at all!

good job ETc
greeez SOn!c
TflSonic

Postby TflSonic » 01 Aug 2010, 18:12

finally, he is away!, ;)
since weeks I have said it :)
and fan1tk do not complain :evil:
the ETcmember know what they do !!! :lol:
good job ETc
greeez [Tfl]Son!c* :D
TflSonic

Postby $haTerHanD » 02 Aug 2010, 09:21

hehe double spam :P
"no way is a fucking way"
ETc|Head|Ache|
$haTerHanD
ETc| Member

Postby Nikita » 30 Aug 2010, 16:52

Hi guys... i have been baned from server 2... and i know why...yestrday one player with nick voodoo call me 10 x gay .. i said him BEHAVE and he is still call me gay ..after that i have enough and say your father is gay ...after 10 sec i have been baned ... some players is very rude and not repect players and admins ... i know ,i did mistake and im sorry.. and now i speak with bigkiller and black on server 1 and they tell me go to forum and put post on...but now i have ban on server 1 to.. i think im not deserve that ,some players deserve kick or ban ... and please unban me... if you dont want me anymore in clan i would like to play like normal player.. and sorry if i do some trouble...
Nikita

Postby donmichelangelo » 30 Aug 2010, 17:37

I wasn't there so I can't say what happened there on server 2.
If you should have falsely thought that Voodoo meant by calling anyone "gay", then it's completely human that you try to defend yourself, because you thought that this "gay" was adressed at you. Eventhough it was wrong, but sometimes people does misunderstand each other...

Guys, just make such kind of jokes or just do them if you know the other person and the other person does also know you. On this way we can avoid such situations. If some unkown person on server would insult me, though he probably meant it as a joke,would immaditely get at least a temporary ban from me or ignorance depending on my mood, because i dont know him and the way he is joking around, simple as it is.

Ok, many bla bla bla, the next question is if the situation happened as it was described by Nikita or if it was the version of Voodoo.

P.S. If such things does happen there is also always a way to clear that out. Don't be stubborn and switch into ignorant mode and say that my version is the true and one and only real version.
donmichelangelo
ETc| Member

Postby naQ » 30 Aug 2010, 18:26

Nikita wrote:Hi guys... i have been baned from server 2... and i know why...yestrday one player with nick voodoo call me 10 x gay .. i said him BEHAVE and he is still call me gay ..after that i have enough and say your father is gay ...after 10 sec i have been baned ...

I can tell one thing for sure. Voodoo has a bad habit of insulting people constantly. He's been warned numerous times and apparently he still keeps doing it. I don't think he deserves clanfriend-levels..

About the ban, I can only say that the ban is by K.O, so someone could get in touch with him to sort this out.
Unsub @ ircnet/quakenet
http://unsub.fi
naQ
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|K.O » 30 Aug 2010, 22:06

Nikita u r unbanned , but i still need some words with u... cya on server
ETc|K.O
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans