BossHK banned from ETc|Clan,XPSave,ETPubII 8SEC SPAWNTIME[RE

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

BossHK banned from ETc|Clan,XPSave,ETPubII 8SEC SPAWNTIME[RE

Postby BossHK » 12 Oct 2010, 23:25

Hi,

Since I didn't found any ban appeal to fill, I'll make just a free form. So I got banned from ETc|Clan,XPSave,ETPubII 8SEC SPAWNTIME[RELOADED], reason "none", date 13.10.2010. Banned by dudd. Picture if you want/need: http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6146/etcban2.png

So dunno what to tell more, map was Caen 2 final, I was playing just average(just joined, getting used to yours servers settings) and yeh, dunno what to tell more. I hope dudd can tell more and explain why he banned me.

P.S. Usually I don't record demos, but for some reason I did this time o_o. So here it is(2,1mb): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B5SSRUIH
BossHK

Re: BossHK banned from ETc|Clan,XPSave,ETPubII 8SEC SPAWNTIM

Postby naQ » 13 Oct 2010, 08:41

You've been banned here few times before for cheats.. (and in other servers too)
I know you're pretty experienced player, so waiting to see the demo this time.
EDIT: Oh you made your own, lol ;D
Unsub @ ircnet/quakenet
http://unsub.fi
naQ
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Razer » 13 Oct 2010, 11:20

Your a retard , u posted a video of urself cheating , how stupid can u be...
Obvious wallhacking , u jump from behind a wall and start shooting, follow a enemy up the stairs he jumps down and u know exactly where...

So clear that u use wallhacking. Bye bye and have fun ruining some1 else his time and server
ETc|Razer

Postby naQ » 13 Oct 2010, 11:48

ETc|Razer wrote:follow a enemy up the stairs he jumps down and u know exactly where...

Yeah, that was too much..
Unsub @ ircnet/quakenet
http://unsub.fi
naQ
ETc| Member

Postby BossHK » 13 Oct 2010, 12:35

ETc|Razer wrote:Your a retard , u posted a video of urself cheating , how stupid can u be...
Obvious wallhacking , u jump from behind a wall and start shooting, follow a enemy up the stairs he jumps down and u know exactly where...

So clear that u use wallhacking. Bye bye and have fun ruining some1 else his time and server

Just point out what action(time & what is so obvious) and I will explain it, since every action has a reasonable reason(usually ;p). Its a lot easier to discuss, when we both know exactly what action it is.
For example one of my lates bans was at FBI servers, they were 100% it was cheating, but surprise surprise once we discussed about it, they showed what was so obvious, and I explained it(with pictures), and after that they agreeded that there was nothing strange at all :D If your interested, here is topic about it: http://fbiclans.net/forum/index.php?topic=7592.0

naQ wrote:You've been banned here few times before for cheats.. (and in other servers too)
I know you're pretty experienced player, so waiting to see the demo this time.

Yep I have been banned too many times, but almoust every time I have got an unban too :D It's all about knowing whats happening and controlling the game etc but I think this is not a right place to discuss about it :P Just check out this topic here, if you are interested to know more: http://www.clan-etc.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1759

P.S. If it matters anything, yes, I'm playing etpro too, on pretty high level even(OC premier with erAse.et). I know that somewhere public server forums its like a curse to even mentioning it, but yes, its true that competitive gaming increases different abilitys. So just mentioning it if it matters anything here. If not, its ok and lets focus only to this demo/actions/whatever you want to be explained.

Yours,

BossHK
BossHK

Postby ETc|Razer » 13 Oct 2010, 12:49

Ill make it simple, Ill unban u on the 2 servers and Let the higher admins decide what they gonne do...
ETc|Razer

Postby dudd » 13 Oct 2010, 19:27

lol i banned him and after 5min i unbanned him so where is the problem ???

but i think he cheats (80%)
dudd
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Johny** » 13 Oct 2010, 21:51

I played with him on other servers (not ETc) and there was no problem with it, he play nice, but not like cheat : |
ETc|Johny**
ETc| Member

Postby P4ul!e » 24 Nov 2010, 21:16

he doesn't cheat. he is a very skilled player!
.. before this battle is over, the world will know, that few stand against many.. and even a god-king can bleed.Image
P4ul!e
ETc| Member

Postby *0P*.! » 24 Nov 2010, 23:28

If more then half admins sayng he dont cheat then unban i think.
I dont have that video anymore becose i lost all my stuff and ............ .
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby BigKiller » 25 Nov 2010, 02:19

F2 on this one, not fist time we are having this "talk"...
BigKiller

Postby P4ul!e » 25 Nov 2010, 12:51

hmmm...i dunno how often someone mentioned me to cheat. and i am not half that good as BossHK. his aiming isnt thaaaat good, but his movement and game comprehension is sick. thats why he ever knows where you are, before you know. thats the point of the game at least.
.. before this battle is over, the world will know, that few stand against many.. and even a god-king can bleed.Image
P4ul!e
ETc| Member

Postby P4ul!e » 25 Nov 2010, 12:53

und hi madde :D
P4ul!e
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans