BossHK banned from ETc|Clan,XPSave,ETPubII 8SEC SPAWNTIME #3

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

BossHK banned from ETc|Clan,XPSave,ETPubII 8SEC SPAWNTIME #3

Postby BossHK » 20 Oct 2010, 20:29

So I got banned from ETc|Clan,XPSave,ETPubII 8SEC SPAWNTIME[RELOADED], reason "Blackhand has prove and i do too, not the first time! Kkthxbai", date 20.10.2010. Razer I think(not sure). Picture if you want/need: http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4594/etcban3.png

Well, if you can scratch evidence to ban me when I'm lagging like hell (200-600 ping, not smooth but jumping ping, totally unplayable), your imaginary must be pretty wild. So without further ado lets see what is gonna hapen now.

Yours,

BossHK
BossHK

Re: BossHK banned from ETc|Clan,XPSave,ETPubII 8SEC SPAWNTIM

Postby *0P*.! » 20 Oct 2010, 21:58

I speced u few maps and i have demo to how u pointing head behind wall.
WH
i allready posted video in foorum
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby BossHK » 20 Oct 2010, 22:14

Everyone who can play are pointing heads behind walls. It means I can keep my aim on head level and get first headshot. Oh, u propably meant that how I knew there was enemy. Mhm, lets see how its possible on map where we are spawnraping enemies and its 20vs20, there is actually pretty big possibility that I'm accidentally pointing someone to head behind wall. Solved.
BossHK

Postby *0P*.! » 20 Oct 2010, 23:30

Oh its just so simple and its sloved
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby BossHK » 21 Oct 2010, 00:33

Lol my comment was mostly rhetorical, but its kinda true too. If you have specced me before, you know that my playing style is "lazyway", I'm usually pointing straight to wall and then just running around corner, not moving my crosshair around the corner. Advantage of this "lazystyle" is that I'm not moving my mouse, which means that if enemy is somewhere there I can just shoot immediately and my spread is 0, so I hit very well. Disadvantage ofc is that if enemy appears right then when I'm pointing to wall and moving around corner so he can surprise me.
And when its 20on20, its very possible that sometimes I'm aiming to enemy/enemys head behind wall. But ofc it doesn't mean I'm wh'ing, its just my playing style, the "lazystyle" :p
Propably yours server is also taking pbss, so owner of this server can find(if he has anought patience to go through all of pbss :DD) my pbss.
BossHK

Postby *0P*.! » 21 Oct 2010, 12:12

and i am onlyone who visiting foorum or .... guys, somebody looked video or ...
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby $haTerHanD » 21 Oct 2010, 14:21

some weeks before :evil:

naQ wrote:You've been banned here few times before for cheats.. (and in other servers too)
I know you're pretty experienced player, so waiting to see the demo this time.
EDIT: Oh you made your own, lol ;D

perm ban would be a good idea :!:
"no way is a fucking way"
ETc|Head|Ache|
$haTerHanD
ETc| Member

Postby BossHK » 21 Oct 2010, 16:09

$haTerHanD wrote:perm ban would be a good idea :!:

And why is that? :)
BossHK

Postby *0P*.! » 21 Oct 2010, 18:33

Becose cheating is not allowed
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Razer » 21 Oct 2010, 19:25

Ur friend was banned on Server 2 and now on server 1 too , also for cheating , Ctrl- clan if i aint wrong. Alot admins think you cheat. So do i!
And i'm tired of it. and yes ive banned you , because blackhand asked for it!

A high admin shud solve this... But if severals admins think you cheat and ur clanmate is banned too, Don't think we need a higher admin ...
ETc|Razer

Postby BossHK » 21 Oct 2010, 19:28

$haTerHanD wrote:some weeks before :evil:

naQ wrote:You've been banned here few times before for cheats.. (and in other servers too)
I know you're pretty experienced player, so waiting to see the demo this time.
EDIT: Oh you made your own, lol ;D

perm ban would be a good idea :!:

*0P*.! wrote:Becose cheating is not allowed

Ofc it's not allowed, but I just asked it because he is suggesting a perm ban to me, without any proofs, but apparently based on what naQ said: "You've been banned here few times before for cheats.. (and in other servers too)"
But what naQ didn't said, is that I have been unbanned 99% of those bancases, just because I don't cheat and I have proved it too. So my question to $haTerHanD was just like a challenge to him to show why he thinks that I should get permanently ban. :)

Also, what I wrote in my another bantopic:
"P.S. If it matters anything, yes, I'm playing etpro too, on pretty high level even(OC premier with erAse.et). I know that somewhere public server forums its like a curse to even mentioning it, but yes, its true that competitive gaming increases different abilitys. So just mentioning it if it matters anything here. If not, its ok and lets focus only to this demo/actions/whatever you want to be explained."
BossHK

Postby BossHK » 21 Oct 2010, 19:53

ETc|Razer wrote:Ur friend was banned on Server 2 and now on server 1 too , also for cheating , Ctrl- clan if i aint wrong. Alot admins think you cheat. So do i!
And i'm tired of it. and yes ive banned you , because blackhand asked for it!

A high admin shud solve this... But if severals admins think you cheat and ur clanmate is banned too, Don't think we need a higher admin ...

Yes he was banned, but why: "stealing enemies fps". Is that any kind of proof? To be honest, its pretty ridiculous claim.

ETc|Razer wrote:But if severals admins think you cheat and ur clanmate is banned too, Don't think we need a higher admin ...

BUT there is one thing. How about if both(my and hes) bans are wrong? With this logic(ur clanmate is banned too, Don't think we need a higher admin) if his or my ban is wrong, both bans are wrong. :pp So, what I'm trying to tell here, is that you seem to assume that we are both cheaters, because we both got banned from yours server. But because both bans were made by humans, its possible that those bans are wrong/unfair. And you seem to assume that your clan admins don't make mistakes. And here is the area that is usually most sensible/emotional thing to discuss. So, I'm trying to tell sensitively that maybe admins have made a mistake. As you can see, now me and you both think that we are right. But who is right after all? So now we both can just show some proofs and argue about it, just because at least I don't like that when someone gets banned, there is not even any discussion, just one/two/couple people say that "cheat" and then its closed. (ofc if its so clear aimbot that no one is capable of to do so, then its maybe different story. But I need to knock wood here, because its amazing what is possible to do :))
So, now some more practical things:
I have muted all kind of chat sounds etc, so all what I heard is gun shooting,reloading,moving,med/ammopacks,revives,general notes("allies have stolen the tank"). So there is no any disturbing sounds, but just all vital sounds. Then, I have played this game over 6years, 4 pub mods(etpub,jaymod,nq) and last over 2 years also competitively(etpro clanmatches,cups,tournaments etc). And well, I have consciously improved my gaming during those years, correcting mistakes(wrong moving, moving wrong time&place,aiming etc) and just tried a lot of things, picking them that works best for me and mastering them. Yes, I wanted to become a good player, and now I think I have reached it, though still need to improve some things at competitive gaming :)

So, it would be nice if you can point and tell specific moments/actions from demo, so I can also take a look and explain why I did what I did.

P.S. For example here is some discussion/arguing about my ban, they told what was so suspicious, and I explained it to them and so on: http://fbiclans.net/forum/index.php?topic=7592.0
BossHK

Postby LuCkY*13 » 21 Oct 2010, 20:10

bla bla bla bla...all i ear...is not the 1st time you were banned from our servers,1st time was endie if im not wrong...

1 time could be a mistake but several...
think we are kids or something...to make us sleep whit your soft talking...

i trust endie and ofc still trust my bros so when they say you cheat and its not the first time you been caught....

one more thing ...

go cheat somewere else...
not here

bb
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
LuCkY*13
ETc| Member

Postby *0P*.! » 21 Oct 2010, 20:12

this ban wasnt wrong, u pointed enemy head behind wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby BossHK » 21 Oct 2010, 20:18

/pt/WaRlOrD wrote:bla bla bla bla...all i ear...is not the 1st time you were banned from our servers,1st time was endie if im not wrong...

1 time could be a mistake but several...
think we are kids or something...to make us sleep whit your soft talking...

i trust endie and ofc still trust my bros so when they say you cheat and its not the first time you been caught....

one more thing ...

go cheat somewere else...
not here

bb

blablabla, all what i hear...is "we banned you because we are gods, we know when someone is cheating, we play this game 3 years, 2h/day, we know".

"and its not the first time you been caught...."
caught by humans who made mistake and got unbanned. People always forget to say the end-part, unban-part. Its like telling only half-truth...thats why I can't trust you, sorry.

*0P*.! wrote:this ban wasnt wrong, u pointed enemy head behind wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarcastic, right?
If not, read my answer somewhere above.
+ I can also spec you, pick up a moment when you are pointing to head behind wall and then you will get ban because you are cheater.
BossHK

Postby LuCkY*13 » 21 Oct 2010, 20:23

i dont say me or we are good...you saying that...thx
humans yes you are right...but 2 or more in 2 distinck years or months and whitout knowing anything about it...

nothing more to say

\o_ bye
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
LuCkY*13
ETc| Member

Postby *0P*.! » 21 Oct 2010, 20:28

i just never point heads behind wall becose i dont know where is enemy
and if i play whit very loud sounds then i hear somebody coming
1. idk is it enemy or teammmate
2. i dont know where is head
3. u can see it only if u have wh
4.if u play then u know all the time where is enemy
5. when u look around the corner u still cant point head becose u dont know where is enemy head
6. u can point wall but u dont know how fats enemy moving 1. he used adre and running. 2. he have broken caps lock buttond and he walking. 3.If u hear footsteps then u know enemy coming but u dont know where is he head.
4. cheaters never play like normlal players 5. u realy thinking we are so stupids and give u unban.
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby LuCkY*13 » 21 Oct 2010, 20:31

*0P*.! :
5. u realy thinking we are so stupids and give u unban.

ofc not xD
LuCkY*13
ETc| Member

Postby *0P*.! » 21 Oct 2010, 20:34

u better ask can i got another chance, thistime i relay dont cheat this time :lol:
and we say no!!!!
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby BossHK » 21 Oct 2010, 20:53

*0P*.! wrote:i just never point heads behind wall becose i dont know where is enemy
and if i play whit very loud sounds then i hear somebody coming
1. idk is it enemy or teammmate
2. i dont know where is head
3. u can see it only if u have wh
4.if u play then u know all the time where is enemy
5. when u look around the corner u still cant point head becose u dont know where is enemy head
6. u can point wall but u dont know how fats enemy moving 1. he used adre and running. 2. he have broken caps lock buttond and he walking. 3.If u hear footsteps then u know enemy coming but u dont know where is he head.
4. cheaters never play like normlal players 5. u realy thinking we are so stupids and give u unban.

1. Usually I know, because I know what is the situation on map/whats going on, I know about where other teammates are, and I have compass where I can sometimes check is it enemy or teammate.
2. I know where the head is, because I have played same maps, same moments just so many times, so I know where the head should be.
3. how u know it? Are you using wh so u can say this?
4. I know what is the map situation/whats going on, so I can say where are enemies coming from + I have sounds, I heard where is shooting(where is sshooting, there is 2 different side(axis/allies) players), I can heard sounds pretty good and I know what different kind of sounds means(moving fast, moving slowly, jumping fast, jumping slowly etc)
5. As I said, "lazystyle" is to point to wall and move around corner, not moving my mouse, but ofc I'm keeping crosshair on headheight so I can get hs immediately if there is enemy. (+ if I'm pointing to head behind wall and I'm moving only strafing and enemy is doing same, so crosshair will stay on head because I'm not moving mouse + moving speeds are same)
6. Ye I can't know how fast enemy is moving, but how this info is related to this? 1. - 2. - 3. I know where head is, I'm listening his moving, so I know where he is and ofc I know where head is. 4. Yes, usually cheaters play worse than normal players, but they do some obvious things, that just doesn't fit. 5. I think you are not the right person to discuss with, since you don't even read my posts(or at least understand them) and you are acting pretty childish, I can guess you are 14y and played this game 2y max, only at public servers and just for fun. (Ok, another guess, you are just tired to argue, and you have nothing to say anymore, but imo it doesn't mean you can start to insult & act childish towards me).

So, can I discuss with people who can decide something, since I don't want to listen that kind of talk anymore. :) No offence, but you are just saying the same things again and again, that I have already answered/explained. For example this "pointing to head behind wall", I explained it, maybe go check and see that I actually play this "lazyway" pretty much, so its normal for me. And so on...
BossHK

Postby LuCkY*13 » 21 Oct 2010, 21:02

not always enemys show at compass...only if you see them 1st....and dont fukin call us kids.
im too old to ear this from the child of other parents...i got bills to pay and no time ear this bla bla bla all over again...
and ofc i see that you have all the lesson learnd...almost like a recorded tape...i see that is not the 1st time that you try to explain you cheats...
LuCkY*13
ETc| Member

Postby BossHK » 21 Oct 2010, 21:18

Well, I got bills to pay too, student, (22y), and no, I'm not calling u kids, except people who act so and insult etc instead of discussing. And yes, u know what, I have explained about 50 times on different forums my bans, do u know how much patience it requires to do so, telling them same things again and again, then explaining it better, deeper etc. And yes, as I said, I have consciously improved my gaming during these over 6 years(see post above). So it haven't been "only 4 fun & 1h/evening chillng on my pubclan server" but something else, watching what I have done wrong blablabla etc. Just see ET Tutorial Pack at General Discussion if you are interested, I created it so I can share what I have learned during these years. No, its not bragging, its just that I love this game and really want to share my experience etc.
Edit: Actually enemy shows on compass if he makes noise.
BossHK

Postby ETc|Razer » 21 Oct 2010, 23:21

Pff too many text to read. Can some1 shorten it please? can be arshed to read this crap... And its not bcs u played 999999999 years , u are pro or u can see into walls.

Anyway PLEASE shorter tekst so i can be arshed to atleast read it...

Edit : By swearing and insulting us u will NOT get a unban. In fact if its my call , u will NEVER get one. But i guess when server resets u will lol
ETc|Razer

Postby BossHK » 21 Oct 2010, 23:52

ETc|Razer wrote:Edit : By swearing and insulting us u will NOT get a unban. In fact if its my call , u will NEVER get one. But i guess when server resets u will lol

Thx 4 remind me about that, but only swearing & insults have came from your side toward me. :)
But its not main thing here now, but my ban is. So lets focus on it again, ok?
BossHK

Postby *0P*.! » 22 Oct 2010, 09:38

BossHK wrote:
ETc|Razer wrote:Edit : By swearing and insulting us u will NOT get a unban. In fact if its my call , u will NEVER get one. But i guess when server resets u will lol

Thx 4 remind me about that, but only swearing & insults have came from your side toward me. :)
But its not main thing here now, but my ban is. So lets focus on it again, ok?

yes lets focus on it again
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Razer » 22 Oct 2010, 20:23

BossHK wrote:

Ill keep it simple : Fuck off cheater. lol Focus on ur ban, U made me roll on the flour laughing....
ETc|Razer

Postby Tigu » 23 Oct 2010, 13:23

i dont undestand what here talk more !closed :shock: :shock: :shock:
Attachments
banned.jpg
banned.jpg (7.05 KiB) Viewed 72539 times
Tigu
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Razer » 23 Oct 2010, 13:40

Tigu wrote:i dont undestand what here talk more !closed :shock: :shock: :shock: