Ban for Specially_fu*k_you_bad_karma

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Ban for Specially_fu*k_you_bad_karma

Postby Apocalipto » 06 Nov 2010, 15:56

Hello. On the second server was specially_f*ck_you_bad_karma and insulted members of the clan. I think he should get a ban.

P.S.
The name wasn't * :)
Apocalipto

Re: Ban for Specially_fu*k_you_bad_karma

Postby LuCkY*13 » 06 Nov 2010, 16:09

it was efr@ and i ban him on 1st for 10 days cuz of to many insults and not even when mute he stoped whit it...so i think fair ban.HE GO TO 2ND SERVER DO THE SAME????.
he insult FoXx Badkarma and me...during 30 min we warn him ..but when is to much is enough...
i hope he learn to respect others whit this ban..
in 10 days we will see.

Peace
WaRlOrD
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
LuCkY*13
ETc| Member

Postby Apocalipto » 06 Nov 2010, 16:12

Yes. He was on the second server
Apocalipto

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 06 Nov 2010, 17:09

Sorry to contradict you Miguel, but repeatadly insulting many high admins shouldnt be tolerated. The guy doesnt want to play on ETc servers, so lets help him.... perma ban! :ugeek:
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby FuXx » 06 Nov 2010, 17:59

the little efr@siab on drugs, he is sometimes a weird guy. the story was like this:
he had argue with player named "#1", was pissed off because noone muted him, so i told him to ignore the "noob or whatever"-insult and be peaceful. minutes later then the spam began with "fuck foxx fuck admins" and so on blabla. lucky/warlord muted efrasiab and #1, went eating, so i unmuted both of them 2 maps later. #1 said sorry, and efrasiab went on insulting us. after mute, rename and kick commands had no effect on making him being peaceful, that ban was the only solution.
perhaps he had a bad day, perhaps he had forgoten his heroine injection, perhaps he wasnt still on toilet today, because of his diarrhoea (flitzekacke in german). only time will tell :roll:
FuXx
ETc| Member

Postby LuCkY*13 » 06 Nov 2010, 19:35

FuXx wrote:the little efr@siab on drugs, he is sometimes a weird guy. the story was like this:
he had argue with player named "#1", was pissed off because noone muted him, so i told him to ignore the "noob or whatever"-insult and be peaceful. minutes later then the spam began with "fuck foxx fuck admins" and so on blabla. lucky/warlord muted efrasiab and #1, went eating, so i unmuted both of them 2 maps later. #1 said sorry, and efrasiab went on insulting us. after mute, rename and kick commands had no effect on making him being peaceful, that ban was the only solution.
perhaps he had a bad day, perhaps he had forgoten his heroine injection, perhaps he wasnt still on toilet today, because of his diarrhoea (flitzekacke in german). only time will tell :roll:

f1 on that foxx..:)--wierd is that he never treat any one like that...but yeah,bad day mb,idk
Andrew:i understand what you trying to say but for him that plays whit us for years..10 days will be cool,then if he starts again,permanent ban mb something bad happen in his real life for him to react like that..so he deserves a second chance....we all have bad day but some solve it other way(joint,beer) other went mad whit every one...im sure he comes lighter in 10 days...then we will see..

Greetz
WaRlOrD
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
LuCkY*13
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 06 Nov 2010, 20:18

:twisted:
:-*
maybe youre right sometimes im too much of a fundamentalist.... :roll:

:mrgreen:
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby *0P*.! » 06 Nov 2010, 22:19

its not firs time but he dont start. I think that 1 started, i allready saw that to few week ago but i muted 1 and.....
finaly both got muted 30 min and all was ok.
if i remember then razer had problems to whit @ becose 1 started insulting him.
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby LuCkY*13 » 07 Nov 2010, 00:38

ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER wrote::twisted:
:-*
maybe youre right sometimes im too much of a fundamentalist.... :roll:

:mrgreen:
:D
LuCkY*13
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Razer » 07 Nov 2010, 01:18

Yea but we are cool now , we talked about it.
He is a nice guy but when u start insulting ( even for fun as i did xD ) he reacts pretty harsh...
But in fact so do i, So yea its a coinflip... He just defended his optinion/point ...
10 days seems abit much no ? just we shud start with 3 , then 5 , 10 and then maybe a month , and finaly Perma...
Don't forget most people will realise when they get banned its for real. The kicks and mutes and so on wont affect some , because they know they will get unmuted and so on anyway...
ETc|Razer

Postby ETc|m3zcA|!n » 07 Nov 2010, 10:04

Hey dudes,
dont waste u´r time with this little kaschber!
greetings BadKarma
For high quality tatooing click here !
ETc|m3zcA|!n
ETc| Member

Postby $haTerHanD » 08 Nov 2010, 08:03

first thx apo for post that one..i was online too at this moment...i think no comment and perm ban this idiot...if someone dont except our rules..s´hould be ban to sky or wherever he fly :lol:

FuXx wrote:diarrhoea (flitzekacke in german).

one of best shit i had ever read :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"no way is a fucking way"
ETc|Head|Ache|
$haTerHanD
ETc| Member

Postby *0P*.! » 08 Nov 2010, 17:55

i think we can close topic

have fun and respect rules
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby dudd » 08 Nov 2010, 20:31

only 1

i banned playername bindy/wit&robert/bindziol
cause he insult me on xfire jay know the message and he is still banned...he told bad thinks over the clan my parents and me...only a info for ya
dudd
ETc| Member

Postby LuCkY*13 » 08 Nov 2010, 20:45

dudd wrote:only 1

i banned playername bindy/wit&robert/bindziol
cause he insult me on xfire jay know the message and he is still banned...he told bad thinks over the clan my parents and me...only a info for ya

Big f1 for that i know bindziol and he is a stupid kid..we dont need that in our servers...you did good baby :D
LuCkY*13
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans