Complaint // ETcNikita

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Complaint // ETcNikita

Postby 1869*_BEATCHMASTER » 25 Nov 2010, 21:22

hi folks,

well i was just playin at ur server, which is rly awesome btw ;) so you've done a good job with that, BUT i have a complaint about one of your admins / players which is Nikita

i played this session today: http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=s ... dx=1165871

i choosed FieldOps and set my arty near to spawn, BUT NOT right before the spawn, to be precise it was right before the upper tunnel when you blow up the doors in supply depot, well i had a megakill then and nikita instantly told me to stop arty sk, and to dont be childish and to get a weapon (well im cool with that i dont like arty sk killers too, maybe i hate em even more then nikita, but i wasnt arty sk'ing ^^)

so i said: 1st its not arty Sk, and even if it would be sk, sk is allowed in ur servers, u can read it over and over again while playing
nikita: dont be childish get a weapon
me: i prefer stayin childish then, but let me ask u a question dont u feel even more childish about complaining about a class which is included in the game ?
nikita: ooo stfu and play
me: ok i will

then map was almost over, and one player named "highscore" pushed me into the enemy team, so i said: highscore dont push nab, and i got instantly muted

so i dont know how you see it, but for me this is straight admin abusing, he could have warned me first or at least mute me for 1 or 2 minutes, but he just made the command: !mute beat and continued playing, this sucks guys ! its not fair at all to be called a child or childish for using fieldops lol & get muted for insulting somebody who deserved it,, and guys lets be honest saying nab is something different than saying "mthrfckr" for example and not a reason to mute

i dont even know if youre interested in this story, but i just wanted to tell u how ur visitors can be treated by ur own members

oh and btw: if ppl get killed = they dont have a spawnshield anymore = no spawnkilling
1869*_BEATCHMASTER

Re: Complaint // ETcNikita

Postby *0P*.! » 25 Nov 2010, 21:45

Arty is allowed and sk is allowed. Nikita we have fun servers!!!
We have so so sorry and we speak whit Nikta.
Tnx for posting it here.
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 25 Nov 2010, 22:07

thx for the post, and thx for beeing mature. this we see not often :)
i wil talk with nikita
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby Nikita » 25 Nov 2010, 22:31

hi

like beatcmaster says his story i agree with him about spawn arty, I HATE SPAWN ARTY... and i apologize if i offended him with word child... i give him mute because he call one guy nab... insulting on ETC server not allowed... so come back on our server you are welcome like others,but respect ruls... i see you are smart guy,take this like compliment ;) cya
Last edited by Nikita on 30 Nov 2010, 14:33, edited 1 time in total.
Nikita

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 25 Nov 2010, 23:09

Nice!
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby 1869*_BEATCHMASTER » 16 Dec 2010, 18:08

guys i am still muted, can u unmute me pls :)
1869*_BEATCHMASTER

Postby Endgegner » 17 Dec 2010, 14:44

8-) Geeks
Endgegner

Return to Kicks & Bans