Kicked

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Kicked

Postby frenchkillerman » 31 May 2011, 19:29

Hello,

I dont say never "sorry" to abuse admin like "petit tyran". I'm a simple gamer and i dont want to be other think!!!! But sometimes some admins use their level to abuse and dont respect the rule sand the others gamers.
Example: Today i can t reload because ETc Barbwire is just near and above the ammo. I push to reload and i jump to try to reload!!!! He or she have Mortar
The only speak of ETC barbwire was "tu veux un petit kick?" I ask if its to me and he or she said "yes"
So i explain in french " de bouger son cul et de ne pas rester devant les munitions" He said OK and he or she kick me!!!!!! Bouger son cul is the same thing than "move u ass" usely in game
Its absolutely innaceptable and its abuse!!!!!! This admin have to respect the rules and the gamers!!!!

I dont say never "sorry" to this user!!!!

Its a good server but sometimes i think its good to say the veritas!!!!
frenchkillerman

Re: Kicked

Postby BaRbWiRe » 31 May 2011, 19:43

My point of view now....
I was playing mortar in oasis and deployed it next to the ammo cabin like everyone who plays mortar in this map....
He stayed in front of my mortar so i pushed him....he never moved oit of my mortar....so i asked him if jhe wanted a kick...his only answer was "move your ass out of the ammo and respect the rules, you bad admin ...." LOOOOOOOOOL in what i broke the rules by playing mortar and taking ammo for it?!
so i banned him for 16 min yes....and he came back and only talk to me in french in the console by saying i was bad admin and i had to respect the rules and bla bla...AND THIS FRENCHKILLERMAN HAVE HAD SOME OTHER KICKS FOR THINGS SIMILARS...SO ...
U know all i play only for fun so....i think we don't have to lose time in this...
Cheer
BaRbWiRe

Postby naQ » 31 May 2011, 21:48

Ahh, this is one big kindergarten.. ;P
Unsub @ ircnet/quakenet
http://unsub.fi
naQ
ETc| Member

Postby BigKiller » 31 May 2011, 21:53

Seems for me that a field ops could be nice to have giving ammo at the time (:
BigKiller

Postby ETc|HellWarr!or » 01 Jun 2011, 04:14

naQ wrote:Ahh, this is one big kindergarten.. ;P

Well said..
----------------------------------------
When people are running out, we are running in.
Our work place is found in the depths of hell.
We are not just firefighters, we are Hell Warriors.
It's not something you become, it's something you are!
ETc|HellWarr!or
ETc| Member

Postby *0P*.! » 01 Jun 2011, 15:56

Relax boys and girls. Its huge missunderstanding. he just gived u ammo and didnt mean to block u barb. But he was so close and u saw like he blocked u. There is many players who blocking mortar/other players (mg42 ....) all the time. I must say sorry french u got kicked becose barb looked loke u try block mortar. I know u as server 2 player, u didnt mean it.Sorry for kick. Tnx barb, finaly there is admin who kicking mortar blockers tnx. :D But be careful some guys give u just ammo, they dont know that they blocking mortar :D. I think its sloved :D.
Have Fun And Respect Rules.
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby BaRbWiRe » 01 Jun 2011, 16:10

lol no no black he was not field ops...he was medic and u know well in oasis by the side of axis when we play mortar we ALWAYS stay at the ammo cabin ....and u know what guys?.....nobody saw what he did only HIM and ME....so like i said I HAVE NO TIME TO LOSE WITH A LIAR....I JUST WANT TO PLAY IN PEACE THX
BaRbWiRe

Postby *0P*.! » 01 Jun 2011, 17:34

I JUST WANT TO PLAY IN PEACE THX. same here lets play now and :D
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby k0tze » 14 Jun 2011, 08:31

Drama Baby !

(bin ich froh das ich ein gesundes kind bin :D)
k0tze

Return to Kicks & Bans