Complaint on member T.C Ak$a

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Complaint on member T.C Ak$a

Postby ArTur » 13 Jan 2012, 13:44

Hello. :geek:

A lot of time wondering whether to write about it but what did your admin that was an exaggeration. :?
So let's start from the beginning of the turn. I was playing quietly on the map when the battery after the killing Ak$a I started getting grenades at my feet. It was a command !Lol used by him. I reacted to it with laughter to time. This is repeated five or more time. At last I said that he is a child. After this he began to give me diosrient. I tried to defend by reconnect. Something about six or more time he do this to me. He says that he would give me to play the next map. But WHY!?
And now the evidence, I have lots of them. Lets use domos. Look on console on the left what he do. You will see "artur is disoriented" Sorry for quality.

Image Image Image Image

You can see on screenshots that there is only one member on server. So we know that aksa do this all time.Besides, he admitted.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/83 ... 23959.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/44 ... uuvfo.jpg/

This server is my dad's favorite server. I played only five minutes and already managed to lose his all xp and level by Aksa. MAF!A and that you check it adminlog ftp if you want see what comment he use. I have my own server and I know how it should look like the behavior of admins. Initially, your server was doing a good feeling but now such behavior you will players lose.

Now i will write how it end. effects of play: I get ban on next map, lose xp, level, get nervous.
REASON: NONE
Defendant: T.C AK$A

Why i must have by Aksa idiot quarells at home? I belive that somone will do something with this! Waiting for answers.

Ahh i forgot. It was sever facebookXPSAVE :oops:
ArTur

Re: Complaint on member T.C Ak$a

Postby inku » 13 Jan 2012, 19:29

i think Mafia should ban this kid. this is really sux
ETc|Super Mario
inku

Postby ArTur » 13 Jan 2012, 21:43

that was incredible what he do to normal player. I ve nerver seen that type of member behavior.
ArTur

Postby ETc|pojjo » 13 Jan 2012, 21:59

Its weird becouse the command !lol is only allowed for members with level 25 or higher if i'm right. And i dont think that T.C AK$A has that level. did you see him writing the commands? we will take care!
ETc|pojjo
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 13 Jan 2012, 22:32

i go check the logfiles now, i inform you if i find something.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 13 Jan 2012, 22:51

ok, logfiles from etc server is clean, it was happen on facebook server, for this you need to ask T.C.Clan.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby ArTur » 14 Jan 2012, 11:01

Ak$a has level 666. He used silient commands. I remember his words. I will allow you to play on next map -.- on screenshots you have that he was only member online with big level on server. Disorient can be used on high level i think ;)
ArTur

Postby ArTur » 14 Jan 2012, 11:44

They have website? They use this forum?
ArTur

Postby ArTur » 14 Jan 2012, 19:45

Ban was on 1 day. Hardly had I entered the server ...
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/70 ... 81532.png/

5 minutes later aksa come with level 999 :shock: :shock: :shock: and again ban but this time pernament...
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10 ... 91754.png/

Lets forget about server. Nobody will help me from tc. I hope that etc will never keep server like that. Thanks and good luck
ArTur

Postby ArTur » 15 Jan 2012, 11:32

hmmm. I lost the desire but you have right i will try ask Mafia. Maybe he knows how to give answer to easy questions because others members from tc dont know. :lol: :lol:
ArTur

Postby ETc|pojjo » 15 Jan 2012, 20:42

Try to talk with mafia and if you still dont know it, just play in the etc servers :D
ETc|pojjo
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK » 16 Jan 2012, 18:11

ArTur wrote:Hello. :geek:

A lot of time wondering whether to write about it but what did your admin that was an exaggeration. :?
So let's start from the beginning of the turn. I was playing quietly on the map when the battery after the killing Ak$a I started getting grenades at my feet. It was a command !Lol used by him. I reacted to it with laughter to time. This is repeated five or more time. At last I said that he is a child. After this he began to give me diosrient. I tried to defend by reconnect. Something about six or more time he do this to me. He says that he would give me to play the next map. But WHY!?
And now the evidence, I have lots of them. Lets use domos. Look on console on the left what he do. You will see "artur is disoriented" Sorry for quality.

Image Image Image Image

You can see on screenshots that there is only one member on server. So we know that aksa do this all time.Besides, he admitted.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/83 ... 23959.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/44 ... uuvfo.jpg/

This server is my dad's favorite server. I played only five minutes and already managed to lose his all xp and level by Aksa. MAF!A and that you check it adminlog ftp if you want see what comment he use. I have my own server and I know how it should look like the behavior of admins. Initially, your server was doing a good feeling but now such behavior you will players lose.

Now i will write how it end. effects of play: I get ban on next map, lose xp, level, get nervous.
REASON: NONE
Defendant: T.C AK$A

Why i must have by Aksa idiot quarells at home? I belive that somone will do something with this! Waiting for answers.

Ahh i forgot. It was sever facebookXPSAVE :oops:

dude i don't want to see your server banner on our fourm again or a ban will insue
ETc|*m4g!cK
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK » 16 Jan 2012, 18:15

ETc|pojjo wrote:Its weird becouse the command !lol is only allowed for members with level 25 or higher if i'm right. And i dont think that T.C AK$A has that level. did you see him writing the commands? we will take care!

again remove your server banner.I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN,UNDERSTAND? :x :evil:
ETc|*m4g!cK
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK » 16 Jan 2012, 18:17

ArTur wrote:They have website? They use this forum?

yes the have a fourm,seek and you will find. :evil:
ETc|*m4g!cK
ETc| Member

Postby ArTur » 17 Jan 2012, 19:43

ok Mag!k. Relax. That was signature i dont post my server banner ;)
ArTur

Postby Hardstyle » 22 Jan 2012, 13:04

lool magick keep cool..

aaaahm i think the ETc forum is for T.C. and ETc|, isnt it? well we cooperate :P to get the old power back in servers^^

soo to Aksa

i knew this guy, this is really annyoing dude.. one eveing is played at facebook server at 2pm or something else then he joined and saied hes a hacker and bla bla, i never saw this guy before and he had lvl 999 ?!? i was shoked, so next day i told it mafia that aksa hacked the server and got lvl 999 then he told me he is one of the leader of T.C. clan and pay with the server.. sooo i dont know whats going on with him now but, leader here, leader there when i see him again on facebook playing i try to ban him via refree.. Such an ADMIN we dont need.. thats my opinion..

So artus when you are still banned on facebook write me in xfire, i will unban you no problem..

and m4gick, sweety keep cool :D

xfire:systemc

sooo

keep it green ;)
Hardstyle
ETc| Member

Postby naQ » 23 Jan 2012, 17:44

ETc|*m4g!cK wrote:again remove your server banner.I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN,UNDERSTAND? :x :evil:

Magick you should also reduce the size of your signature, as we've told you in 3 different topics here.
That just makes the forum so unreadable..
Unsub @ ircnet/quakenet
http://unsub.fi
naQ
ETc| Member

Postby Hardstyle » 28 Jan 2012, 10:01

ya magick would be nice :P
Hardstyle
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans