wth?

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

wth?

Postby bartmen » 10 Apr 2012, 19:55

i dont wallhack Image
bartmen

Re: wth?

Postby Chicken-Rudi » 10 Apr 2012, 21:41

just seem weird for me this.

When i look through your other picture i only find picture, where you have been kicked for wh and aimbot.

So i dont think this is your first time you have been banned/kick for wh or aimbot.
Cheating sucks bro and you destroy the game for many other people.

If you want to use this shiit cheats, then join another server where cheating is allowed... but not our ok?
Chicken-Rudi

Postby bartmen » 10 Apr 2012, 21:52

i dont play with xfire on i just put it on to take a ban/kick pick so i can use it for appeals, and yes im banned on a lot of servers, most off them im unbaned though
bartmen

Postby Chicken-Rudi » 10 Apr 2012, 22:28

but why are you then banned for so many servers? it must mean you have cheated and its easy to see. We arent the first server there have banned you for wh or aimbot
Chicken-Rudi

Postby bartmen » 10 Apr 2012, 23:29

i dont cheat i cant help that most of those servers im banned on exist on low skilled players who cant tell the diffrent between wh and a experienced player (brings me to a ban appeal i saw in the forums,you guys seriously banned bosshk???) i only play jaymod to do some brainless-fragging/relax if i wanna play serious im playing etpro
bartmen

Postby Chicken-Rudi » 11 Apr 2012, 00:23

you cant play so good that people think you are cheating not possible. But i will search who banned you and talk with that person.
Chicken-Rudi

Postby bartmen » 11 Apr 2012, 00:53

most bans came from these clans http://www.deltacommanders.com/forum/ , www.fbi-clans.com , http://www.ofclan.net , http://wolfenstein.clan.su , http://www.axeclan.tk ,feel free to contact them im sure they dont mind.
Feel free to check my clan's- site out http://nbs-gaming.com/ and join us on one of our etpro servers.
Also here's a demo of one of the maps were according to one of your members people were talking about me must have been the 3 who were specing me.

http://www.mijnbestand.nl/Bestand-NWS6KT6WDVXE.dm_84
http://www.mijnbestand.nl/Bestand-UA3ZLAKLC4W3.dm_84

and my tzac id http://tz-ac.com/profile.php?id=3228
bartmen

Postby PuNKY » 11 Apr 2012, 13:35

He doesn't cheat lol! I specced him 2 weeks ago or something and i didnt see anything... He just plays with brain and have etpro experience
muahahahahhahahaaaa a GIRL owned u :>
PuNKY

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 11 Apr 2012, 15:03

I spec them too and don't saw any WH but wh is difficult to find it !
You are a lot Ban for WH man ! I've a suggestion for you if you use it really one, delete them coz if any Admin spec you and that you used one really we Ban you by IP and write you on the TB Forum ! And then you get Ban on a lot of Server without any explication !
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby bartmen » 11 Apr 2012, 15:13

ETc|EnTr4Xx wrote:I spec them too and don't saw any WH but wh is difficult to find it !
You are a lot Ban for WH man ! I've a suggestion for you if you use it really one, delete them coz if any Admin spec you and that you used one really we Ban you by IP and write you on the TB Forum ! And then you get Ban on a lot of Server without any explication !

gues i got nothing to worry about then btw what is TB forum??
bartmen

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 11 Apr 2012, 15:32

TrackBase Forum ! There is a lot of Server Owner who post all the time and if your adress be on it, u be banned from a lot of server with one post ! So ...
I look on Server u r unbanned !
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby Chicken-Rudi » 11 Apr 2012, 16:16

PuNKY wrote:He doesn't cheat lol! I specced him 2 weeks ago or something and i didnt see anything... He just plays with brain and have etpro experience

lol
Chicken-Rudi

Postby Chicken-Rudi » 11 Apr 2012, 16:17

want to know who banned you,,
Chicken-Rudi

Postby bartmen » 11 Apr 2012, 16:24

Chicken-Rudi wrote:want to know who banned you,,

allready had a chat with zwankie
bartmen

Postby Chicken-Rudi » 11 Apr 2012, 17:27

bartmen wrote:
Chicken-Rudi wrote:want to know who banned you,,

allready had a chat with zwankie

good
Chicken-Rudi

Postby ETc|Pete. » 12 Apr 2012, 00:32

hey, i just think, that if you are so damn good, wh don't you make good games, and best thing, what was you doing following walls ? that was a bit weird, thats why it is suspicious mate, i was there during 2 games, and one admin said to spec.
but well, i've never cheated so, i dont know how it looks, just saying that you was a bit suspicious, cause your HS hiting wasnt that good for be a machine on ETPRO.

thats all
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby bartmen » 12 Apr 2012, 09:24

when i play as randomwhitenamer im @ work, lagging my ass off, but can still play (just not as good as normaly, also im not used to play with 500 people in 1 server anymore)
bartmen

Postby QpiD » 13 Apr 2012, 08:21

As everyone know i m not so much active now but i was here while he got banned.

I specced him and all i can see is : he got a nice aim and an Etpro style of playing, it might look strange for some people but for me you are welcome on server :)
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Hemp » 18 Apr 2012, 08:40

I speced him too few days ago, maybe 2 or 3 maps cant remember.
I couldnt see any hack. Right he had weird gameplay.
But mates dont forget there is a radar , and good players can hear that next time someone come around the edge ;)

But maybe im wrong cause im often stoned :)
ETc|Hemp
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 21 Apr 2012, 01:47

ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK » 21 Apr 2012, 13:55

wtf is right,what is wronge with you? a history like that you should have just shut up and just left.dickhead :evil: :x
ETc|*m4g!cK
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 21 Apr 2012, 20:01

ETc|*m4g!cK wrote:dickhead :evil: :x

ahah I like that DickHead xD
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby bartmen » 22 Apr 2012, 12:48

So me having saved most of my banscreens i used for unban requests in the last 7-8 years is a reason to ban me or assume i cheat, thought ETC was a more mature clan and didnt had the childish behaviour i had on most jaymod servers where 12 year olds ran it and as soon as you killed them a couple of time you must be cheating, maybe i was wrong of me to assume that.
GG
bartmen

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK » 22 Apr 2012, 14:36

bartmen wrote:So me having saved most of my banscreens i used for unban requests in the last 7-8 years is a reason to ban me or assume i cheat, thought ETC was a more mature clan and didnt had the childish behaviour i had on most jaymod servers where 12 year olds ran it and as soon as you killed them a couple of time you must be cheating, maybe i was wrong of me to assume that.
GG

mature,the most mature thing here is to close this topic.if this was a court you be doing time! because you lost this case.CASE CLOSED!!! :x :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|*m4g!cK
ETc| Member

Postby bartmen » 22 Apr 2012, 17:15

ETc|*m4g!cK wrote:
bartmen wrote:So me having saved most of my banscreens i used for unban requests in the last 7-8 years is a reason to ban me or assume i cheat, thought ETC was a more mature clan and didnt had the childish behaviour i had on most jaymod servers where 12 year olds ran it and as soon as you killed them a couple of time you must be cheating, maybe i was wrong of me to assume that.
GG

mature,the most mature thing here is to close this topic.if this was a court you be doing time! because you lost this case.CASE CLOSED!!! :x :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

there are more people who know i dont cheat then there are people who think i cheat, and if this was a court there should be evidence of the accusation, and no a ban pic isnt one, its just prove of getting punished and not evidence of the actual "crime"
bartmen

Postby Tau » 23 Apr 2012, 16:15

Ban pics prove that others server found it justified to ban you for alleged crimes. To doubt such bans, is to doubt the judgments of these other clans. In this way, it seems reasonable to outweight your protest against the judgments of these other clans. Next to that also our members are inadequate according to your posts (for you doubt our judgment as well). I don't know whether you cheat, for I haven't see you playing, but what I do know that is it not unreasonable what happened here. Our members don't ban for no reason (i.e. at random), nor do they ban in like two seconds. Ban pics are, not just proves of 'getting punished', but proves of previous crimes (or at least previous confictions), for that's why you get punished. Of course it is possible that they are all false, but that quite a long shot. By the way, why do you even keep these pics? For those who banned you, know you're banned, and the others don't have to know. It seems purposeless.

Also the point that 'more people who know I dont cheat than there are people who think I cheat', isn't really the most convincing point. For I think every hacker too is in that same position. You probably mean you got a lot of friends who know you don't cheat - but on their turn, they might be biased. All these comments are pointless, the only thing what matters is the admin(s) who spectated you, and saw your alleged wallhack, and if they keep standing firm, you are lost.
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby bartmen » 23 Apr 2012, 19:17

Tau wrote:Ban pics prove that others server found it justified to ban you for alleged crimes. To doubt such bans, is to doubt the judgments of these other clans. In this way, it seems reasonable to outweight your protest against the judgments of these other clans. Next to that also our members are inadequate according to your posts (for you doubt our judgment as well). I don't know whether you cheat, for I haven't see you playing, but what I do know that is it not unreasonable what happened here. Our members don't ban for no reason (i.e. at random), nor do they ban in like two seconds. Ban pics are, not just proves of 'getting punished', but proves of previous crimes (or at least previous confictions), for that's why you get punished. Of course it is possible that they are all false, but that quite a long shot. By the way, why do you even keep these pics? For those who banned you, know you're banned, and the others don't have to know. It seems purposeless.

Also the point that 'more people who know I dont cheat than there are people who think I cheat', isn't really the most convincing point. For I think every hacker too is in that same position. You probably mean you got a lot of friends who know you don't cheat - but on their turn, they might be biased. All these comments are pointless, the only thing what matters is the admin(s) who spectated you, and saw your alleged wallhack, and if they keep standing firm, you are lost.

the admin who banned me gave me a temp ban cause he wasnt sure.
as for xfire i only use it to chat and upload pics, never thought about deleting the pics. Most bans are from lower admins and almost each time the higher admins unbaned me there are even 3 clans who added extra user info to my guid containing the info "this is bartmen he doesnt cheat".
Its ok if you dont believe me but show some real evidence where you thought i cheated probably can explain the actions, but cause im banned on many jaymod servers??? almost all experienced etpro players who play jaymod have that, even saw that you guys banned BossHK he's a well known etpro player and sure doesnt cheat on jaymod its just skill.
bartmen

Postby bartmen » 23 Apr 2012, 21:14

apperently this is what people think is a wh http://www.mijnbestand.nl/Bestand-ETFINF8VISWJ.dm_84 well cant help it thats just my playing style when im playing pub
bartmen

Postby ETc|Pete. » 23 Apr 2012, 21:28

As one of the players who speced him, let me say something, well at the begining i was thinking of unban him and give him a choice with an admin specing every single second, but as i can see, he has no respect for anyone, so, for me thats a topic closed.
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby bartmen » 23 Apr 2012, 22:32

PETE wrote:As one of the players who speced him, let me say something, well at the begining i was thinking of unban him and give him a choice with an admin specing every single second, but as i can see, he has no respect for anyone, so, for me thats a topic closed.

@ what point was i any more disrepectfull then members calling me a dickhead, and no need to spec me 24/7 you can just ask for the demos i make every map i play like the one i got kicked on in my previous post, btw im only temp banned
bartmen

Next

Return to Kicks & Bans