wth?

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Re: wth?

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 24 Apr 2012, 04:27

bartmen wrote:
Tau wrote: almost all experienced etpro players who play jaymod have that, even saw that you guys banned BossHK he's a well known etpro player and sure doesnt cheat on jaymod its just skill.

Ahah coz he was a well EtPro player he can't cheat ?! Ahah that guy is banned from a lot of Servers for Aimbot and WH !

Man we play ET since a long time ! Some of us played EtPro a long time and lot of us have skills like you say !

For exemple, T.C is actually the best clan on TB and some of there members have one of the best skill in the world. So I think that we don't need lesson about skills !

If you are banned of ETc Server by a leader or a Very high Admin is coz they have a good raizon ! So guy stop to thinking that somebody give you another chance ...
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby bartmen » 24 Apr 2012, 11:38

beeing high rated in tb is a difrent thing then beeing a etpro player, sure some combine it but most dont. cuase if thats the point i was nr1 etpub player in the world for 9 months straight a few years ago im awsome now? no im still just an ok etpro player.
bartmen

Postby ETc|Pete. » 24 Apr 2012, 17:56

then perfect, I'll be there for spec you again the next time ;)
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby bartmen » 24 Apr 2012, 18:09

:D, btw testing on taping my self with my cam while im playing,
bartmen

Previous

Return to Kicks & Bans