.tr}DeMir cheating

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

.tr}DeMir cheating

Postby BossHK » 27 Apr 2012, 21:12

Hello,

its been a long time since I was here but today I was playing on yours server and noticed this DeMir guy was cheating(humanized). Got a demo too. Notice how his aim is tracking pretty much every situation and randomly bouncing to head. Also at somewhere beginning he kills one guy, goes behind to wall to reload, new guy comes but his aim goes to dead body and starts to gib him :DDD
To sum it up: cheater with average humanized values.

Demo: https://rapidshare.com/files/3044721941 ... rith.dm_84
BossHK

Re: .tr}DeMir cheating

Postby MAFIA/MAFIA » 28 Apr 2012, 23:15

LOOOOOOL CTRL CLAN

First you say ETc MARIO cheating then.. T.C.HARDSTYLE cheating for you loool......then I cheating you say loool.....then Yonis...
now DEMIR looooool

CTRL CLAN WTF YOU HAVE PROBLEM BECAUSE T.C. is now first place i think !!!!!!

go home fucking ctrl
MAFIA/MAFIA

Postby MAFIA/MAFIA » 28 Apr 2012, 23:16

all players regisseur steven spielbergs looooool go and make ET JURASSIC PARK LOOOOOOL
MAFIA/MAFIA

Postby Chicken-Rudi » 29 Apr 2012, 01:32

you forgot my name omg Chicken-rudi

I use aimbot and wh:D
Chicken-Rudi

Postby BossHK » 29 Apr 2012, 08:38

MAFIA/MAFIA wrote:LOOOOOOL CTRL CLAN

First you say ETc MARIO cheating then.. T.C.HARDSTYLE cheating for you loool......then I cheating you say loool.....then Yonis...
now DEMIR looooool

CTRL CLAN WTF YOU HAVE PROBLEM BECAUSE T.C. is now first place i think !!!!!!

go home fucking ctrl

You got some serious problems :geek:
Anyway its pretty obvious humanized.
BossHK

Postby yonis » 29 Apr 2012, 14:00

Code: Select all
You got some serious problems :geek:
Anyway its pretty obvious humanized.

maybe you got some serious problems. :lol:
yonis

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 29 Apr 2012, 14:34

ahah and BossHK is not the guy who be banned for cheating on Server ?!
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK » 29 Apr 2012, 15:50

it is a good thing i suck,or you might offend me. :lol: :P :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|*m4g!cK
ETc| Member

Postby Hardstyle » 29 Apr 2012, 22:04

Hi Bo$$,

noone from our clan ETc| and T.C. is cheating iam sure about that, so please dont make again a topic about our clanmates.

mhhh.. my brain reminds that you was banned in the past long time ago for cheating am i right?? But i never sayed to you, you were cheating cause i dont think you had an cheat.. so please dont say it about our members thanks :)

peace out bro
Hardstyle
ETc| Member

Postby BossHK » 30 Apr 2012, 08:30

Hardstyle wrote:Hi Bo$$,

Boom, my mind is blown, now I might understand why some people are thinking I'm a busted cheater. No, my nick is not Bo$$, its BossHK, has always been. Bo$$ is/was french(?) cheater, had a chat with him long time ago at xfire where he asked something, can't remember what, but it ended up him threatening me--> I deleted him from xfire.

Hardstyle wrote:noone from our clan ETc| and T.C. is cheating iam sure about that, so please dont make again a topic about our clanmates.

mhhh.. my brain reminds that you was banned in the past long time ago for cheating am i right?? But i never sayed to you, you were cheating cause i dont think you had an cheat.. so please dont say it about our members thanks :)

peace out bro

Well, how can you be so sure, since what I saw that was a clear humanized. The floating aim which sticks to body after it gets close to target and then randomly bouncing to head. Also that reload-start to shoot body which is lying at ground-moment what I mentioned at first post is a clear mark about humanized aimbot. I don't accuse people about cheating without proofs, but this demo just shows humanized. I think I don't need to say that I have been playing this game 8 years, also competitively, so I think I know couple of things about aiming, what is natural and what is not ;)
And no, I haven't been banned ever(by PB nor SLAC/TZAC) but I have got many bans at public jaymod/etpub/nq servers by server admins.
BossHK

Postby ETc|Pete. » 30 Apr 2012, 19:59

see man, i have speced Demir a couple of times just because some players ask it, and what could i say, he is a nice guy with a nice skill, not the best one (better than me :P) but a nice skill.

cant open the demo.. T_T
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby BossHK » 30 Apr 2012, 21:06

PETE wrote:see man, i have speced Demir a couple of times just because some players ask it, and what could i say, he is a nice guy with a nice skill, not the best one (better than me :P) but a nice skill.

cant open the demo.. T_T

Ye I understand, but either he has natural 'humanized-like aimingstyle' or he is using humanized. With average settings humanized can be very hard to spot, but when speccing long enought + when he makes those "humanized-like" things often, it makes me think. Also a very heavy proof about humanized is that moment when he starts to shoot the body at ground but not the person who is coming to front of him. It's like the aim goes there, he notices the fail and fixes aim by himself. He didn't gib the body, just shot some bullets to it and switched kinda slowly to person who was coming to front of him.

The demo is recorded with 2.60b version, so its suffix is .dm_84. If you have 2.55 ET installed and dont want to update it, just edit the suffix to .dm_82(mouse right click-->rename). If you can't rename the suffix
, do this:
WinXP: http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Hidden-F ... Windows-XP
Win7: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/wind ... extensions (also with pictures but in finnish: http://neko.kapsi.fi/ohje/nayta_tiedost ... steet.html)

I also have personal experience about someone who I though would not ever cheat, but he did. Well, it was a "quitting ET" cheating, but anyway.
BossHK

Return to Kicks & Bans