kicked for rushing

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

kicked for rushing

Postby f<>ll<>wer » 25 Jun 2012, 10:53

i got kicked for "rushing" in the map with the train, don`t know the name of the map

i got kicked because your admins started to spwamkill at the end of the map leaving the train untouched near the end of the map

they told me not to get into the train because they didn`t want te map to end to quickly ( i guess your admins prefer spawmkilling )

you might say, don`t make such a big deal out of it, but when i got kicked i also recieved a very mature message: fuck off rusher

I`d like ect to kick this admin , because I don`t think you need spawmkilling, kill-deathratio focused, swearing and above all abusive admins
f<>ll<>wer

Re: kicked for rushing

Postby f<>ll<>wer » 25 Jun 2012, 10:58

found out qreenarmy kicked me, since he is t.c. i don`t think you guys can help me out?
f<>ll<>wer

Postby Hans Gunsche » 25 Jun 2012, 11:12

Hi there,

I think the map you mean is tram fight ?
Although not everyone agrees with it and it can be really annoying from time to time; spawn-killing IS ALLOWED in the server.
Rushing is not..
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby f<>ll<>wer » 25 Jun 2012, 11:26

Still don`t get it, if we win the map in let`s say 5 mins that`s a reason to kick the last person who got on that train?
yes he did warn me not to end the map to quickly but i don`t think spawmkilling is any fun, yes it is allowed but does that make a diffrence, i just wanted to end the map
and since I didn`t tj or did anything else that`s against the rules he kicked me for nothing.

in short: qreenarmy is a arrogant, abusive admin that keeps swearing, ban the darn guy from your server :!:
f<>ll<>wer

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 25 Jun 2012, 14:03

Man rushing is really boring for all players !
Everybody can take the objectif and run with it to finish the map speedly, or simply finish the map when the team was unfair ...

Play the 2/3 of the map and after that you can finish it ... It's the rules ...

And man if any admin warn you about something and that you wanna play with him ... Ofc you got kicked or banned !

Server have rules so respect it and respect admin ! If you wanna made some rules buy a server xD
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby Tau » 25 Jun 2012, 14:24

The problem is that maprushing is frustating for many/some players: you can't play because maps keep changing, always have to load new maps (not all have fastest pc), people will leave when maps change (to often). Of course, if you end the map once to fast, this should not be a reason to kick or ban the person in question. Also I find it very sad that some admins give such bad explanations for their kicks. But nonetheless, spawnkilling is allowed, and sadly, many members like to do it a lot. This is however a problem which is independent from the rushing. Rushing does not solve this problem and is not an appropriate reaction. If teams were really unfair etc., then you should talk to admins, try to reason with them. Or otherwise come to forum here and try to explain the problem.

I understand your point, when you're arguing that the fact that rushing the map was so easy while at the same time they're wer just spawnkilling shows that they don't care at all about objective. But sadly, it is just reality that not all medic geeks ... euh .. I mean players care about objective. Many players play for rating, and so spawnkilling is good for their rate. (Though of course spawnkilling destroys whole purpose of rating, for then it is fake rating: rating about killing afk's. Fantastic!)
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby TomDome » 28 Jun 2012, 23:26

Please name it EnTr4Xx, rushing isnt allowed because ya all want rating on the maps, thats why anti-rush is enabled on supported maps and thats the only reason for it. If teams are unfair there is also a rule here in ETc| to try to even teams again. But thats not the point here in this topic.

So f<>ll<>wer please just accept that if an admin - no mather for what reason - warns you not to do a specific thing, then just dont do it. It doesnt mather if you think it is good or right what the admin tells you, because he is an admin and therefore he is allowed to tell you such things. The ban reason isnt mature or nice or anything else then just childish bullshit, but that is to be handled by higher admins. So lets say thanks for your message and your hint and feel free to visit the server and play on it - now knowing that rushing is not allowed, while spawnkill is (yes i dont like sk eighter, but its allowed...).
TomDome

Return to Kicks & Bans