Banned without reason by Adige

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Banned without reason by Adige

Postby ETC|Axis » 30 Nov 2012, 13:34

Hello guys.I wanna tell u im again resented.Today Adige bann me with reason "respect admins" or something from that kind.Ok, u will say why?I will tell u - BECOUSE I ASK ADIGE WHY HE MUTED PLAYER WITHOUt REASON.THE PLAYER WAS mXt0r.The adige's answer was "becouse i hate him" after 1 minute he ask me do i wanna to mute me too.I ask again him why u muted mxt0r and he banned me with.. u know the reason. :) I dont know how gives than nab admin rights, but he is tottaly BOT.Only know to kick and bann more powerfull players becouse he's stats is only 10/30. :) Adige i thing it will be the best for u to delete ET. :) Thank you guys.
ETC|Axis

Re: Banned without reason by Adige

Postby AdigE » 30 Nov 2012, 14:04

1.it was a kick for 999 sec.not a BAN..
2.Maxtor a abusive player.İ HATE all insulter-whiner-respectlos players too..i mute him every day.coz havent any respect to us or other players.
3. i dont need any score in game..i am not a rating user..score for medic+adrenalin users..for example You..
4.Maxtor permanently-banned from Bigkiller 5 min later..for aimbot..
5.yesss.i can kick you..first read what he wrote and muted..look to console..than ask me with PM...not to console 20 times...

what is a test member..learn first this..than say to High admins NOOb...

your F2 is everytime a F2 for me..

and again a BRAVO to your Confirmed admins..:S
AdigE

Postby ETc|Fallen » 30 Nov 2012, 14:15

Well first of all is to respect everybody (RULE)respect all players but most youth of today have no respect MAXTOR is indeed great whiner and alot more rwhina irokez insult too unstop rassistic too efr@ yesterday g8 have kicked him insulting Speedy g8 told him next is ban but he insults further its no good atmosphere in my opinion play games since 1978 never whine for what about game its ridiculous play and have fun when you are badlooser go play tetris better ;) for ban axis i was not in server at that time cant say nothing about this (sparky, dark ,or jay ) maybe react about this ;)
ETc|Fallen
ETc| Member

Postby ETC|Axis » 30 Nov 2012, 14:19

real hater.look your self... why u are so angry ? in each sentence u use "hate".And i dont care kick or ban is it u dont have right to kick me and bann me becouse i ask u twice time why u kick some player.First time u mistake the right guy (hacker) with me and start insult first, now that.left your childhood background.Im f2 for u to be admin and member to ETc.So BRAVO to you.
ETC|Axis

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 30 Nov 2012, 14:20

lol,same procedure as every year hm? :D :D
to axis:adige was absolutly right to mute or kick him after warn.everytime maxtor connects,he begins to insult or whine etc.yesterday the same and adige always warned him..many and many times.

the next point is,i stay for my F1 for axis,because he didnt want to insult you adige...he only dont understand.and THATS a important point i think:Adige has the admin rights,and he plays in etc for a long long time,longer then me,and ofc still much longer then you axis!!!...so sry bro,but as trailmember you should let the other fullmembers discuss if his kick is right or not.nothing against you axis,i like you and hope you will get fullmembership in time....but in my point a high admin who plays for years in clan dont need to explain himself for a trailmember....he need to explain himself for the other high admins and for leaders.

Thats the way i think...its the same like jay,dark or sparky or also g8 dont need do explain us when they ban someone from servers...they CAN...But dont need.

and at last:ADIGE pls try to think about this kicks:D...to kick maxtor is absolutly the best way after thousand warnings for insulting and whining and so on...but it was not needet to kcik axis...he hasnt done anything wrong...and im sure,if some new trail,you accept,has asked,you havent kicked him...tell me if im wrong?!
Last edited by ETc|b4b0o|wtf. on 30 Nov 2012, 14:29, edited 1 time in total.
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Postby ETC|Axis » 30 Nov 2012, 14:26

ETc|The^Camel) wrote:lol,same procedure as every year hm? :D :D
to axis:adige was absolutly right to mute or kick him after warn.everytime maxtor connects,he begins to insult or whine etc.yesterday the same and adige always warned him..many and many times.

the next point is,i stay for my F1 for axis,because he didnt want to insult you adige...he only dont understand.and THATS a important point i think:Adige has the admin rights,and he plays in etc for a long long time,longer then me,and ofc still much longer then you axis!!!...so sry bro,but as trailmember you should let the other fullmembers discuss if his kick is right or not.nothing against you axis,i like you and hope you will get fullmembership in time....but in my point a high admin who plays for years in clan dont need to explain himself for a trailmember....he need to explain himself for the other high admins and for leaders.

Thats the way i think...its the same like jay,dark or sparky or also g8 dont need do explain use when they ban someone from servers...they CAN...But dont need.

and at last:ADIGE pls try to think about this kicks:D...to kick maxtor is absolutly the best way after thousand warnings for insulting and whining and so on...but it was not needet to kcik axis...he hasnt done anything wrong...and im sure,if some new trail,you accept,has asked,you havent kicked him...tell me if im wrong?!

I wanna to say BIG TNX for long answer.I don't wanna argue with you.And again TNX.
ETC|Axis

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 30 Nov 2012, 14:30

dont wanna argue with me because you think im talking shit or you think perhaps some of my words could be right ;) ? :D :D
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Sparky » 30 Nov 2012, 15:50

Guy's i had this conversation already this week when a junior member asked Etc|Anne reason for mute...

No Admin uses a command for fun(Apart from Darkness,Jay and myself :) ) I asked the junior member in pm not to question a higher admin's decision in public...if he or she wanted to ask why..then do so in private message...As i think this is the right way to ask another member reason for kick etc (Show's respect to the other admin)

We can all be a little hot headed at times...And whine...hell i do it lol....It's up to us to know when to laugh it off.or take action like what Etc|Adgie done.

When it gets a bit out of hand...Think first then act...

And as it clearly states in the rules....

If your banned
by ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 14 Jul 2009, 20:57

ok if your banned make this clear,,
yes an ETc member banned you,chances are you did something wrong
if you cheated,then you will never be unbanned,
if you insult to often,then chances are you will be banned,,and unbanned
at a later date
but i what i dont like is people coming here banned,when clearly they are wrong
then expect justice,or quick replies
respect given is respect gained
stop whinning,,and start your topics with "im sorry"

peace ETc|A^DARKNESS)
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby ETc|Pete. » 30 Nov 2012, 17:44

young members first rule, Show respect !!!!, thats all you need to learn Axis, yyou should have some respect, you are one of the most disrespectfull guys i ever found, especially with me, and i realy hate you for that.
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 30 Nov 2012, 18:21

can be closed i think?!...this clan intern stressing isnt a good way...i think he respect the others,but is often missunderstood,because he only want to take part,and help,perhaps sometimes not the best ways,but he is new...and older ones think he has no respect.i can talk to him in a normal way ingame and on xfire.AND i its fun to play with him,because he HAS respect...BUT its only stress if you dont try to understand his postion;)...u know written words could be easy missunderstood,also if someone perhaps dont speak the best english and so on...
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 30 Nov 2012, 19:45

I never had any problems with you Axis, but just dont get involved in things like this. People only get muted or banned when there is a reason. And as you read, there was a reason.
Now you and Adige need to go get a beer and be friends! :D
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby ETc|T!BaL** » 30 Nov 2012, 20:34

Thats the way i think...its the same like jay,dark or sparky or also g8 dont need do explain us when they ban someone from servers...they CAN...But dont need.

Really nice answer mate, nice to read this!

Btw what was your old nick am lost? oO

Cheers!

T!b
ETc|T!BaL**
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 30 Nov 2012, 20:48

thx,nope...old nick was s@nt0$.
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 01 Dec 2012, 15:07

I don't know all the story and who said true !

The only thinking that I know is that Mxtr like Adige, g8 or Fallen said is really a bad ratting player ... Since he start to play on the Server, he only cry every 3 seconds and have really an unrespect for all others players or admins (lot of French insult, and cry again in French when I muted him)...

Ok that player is a kind and it's really boring to repeat minute after minute the Mute and then the kick ...

But I know anythink else ... Have some sanction for a player is not really Fun ! And repeat that mute or that kick is really boring too ... Coz it breack our Fun too !

And When a youngest admin asked "why ???" that change the credibility of our decision ... Axis, you need to know that Adige is admin since a long, long time. And that if he had a highest level than you can't judge his decision, and ofc not in the mainchat ....
You need to be in the part of ETc| member or admin every time and that is our ETc| Spirit =D

Simply a big Family in a world of noob players =D

Now, you've got my F1 to !ban mxtr coz he made loosing our time and he never understand anything =D

And ofc !beers for all =D
GangMang Style xD lol sorry stupid thinking xD But I'm drunk like ever xD lol
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|g8, » 01 Dec 2012, 15:19

Hello... hans i am agreed with ya...

ALL are Baned and muted and kicket with reason... and when admin do that ... do not ask each other.. why who where when !!!
Only Leaders will do that ... axis you are member.. follow that ..- dont play king - ETc| need CO-OPERATION TOGETHER AND BE TOGETHER its doesnt matter what happen.. !!! All new members are recruited by reason to.. so .. we know very well players and who is whiner and insulter etc.. i rly hate that forums damn.. but i need to write sometimes ..
ETc|g8,
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|g8, » 01 Dec 2012, 15:23

Thats the way i think...its the same like jay,dark or sparky or also g8 dont need do explain us when they ban someone from servers...they CAN...But dont need. <--- santos aka CAMELA ANDERSON ... you are right and i like you words ! to all see

!!!!!! mofos read that very well !!!!!! thats the point !!!! :> :> :> :> :> :> i need tea hot tea and some w33d :P and chocholade and beer after beer good sex after good sex to go to wc .. and then lol :) blabla Love you all ETc| 4 ever <3 Long live the G8 AND ETc|
ETc|g8,
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 01 Dec 2012, 15:36

I think everything is said on this topic...

And I've seen Axis and Adige on server at same time, so I guess therer are no problems anymore?!
Hopefully...

So chillout everyone and cu on server with the great Athmosphere we usually spread there

BTW: I'm glad that I know now that The^Camel is S@ntos :D Didn'T know that before :D

CU around...
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Postby Tau » 01 Dec 2012, 19:17

"Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein." ~ F. Nietzsche
("He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.")
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 01 Dec 2012, 23:35

!!!!!! mofos read that very well !!!!!! thats the point !!!! :> :> :> :> :> :> i need tea hot tea and some w33d and chocholade and beer after beer good sex after good sex to go to wc .. and then lol blabla Love you all ETc| 4 ever <3 Long live the G8 AND ETc|

thats the way it works !!!!:D

greetz
CAMEL FUCKING ANDERSON!!!!!
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 03 Dec 2012, 17:42

Tau wrote:"Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein." ~ F. Nietzsche
("He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFUlXPX_-_E
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Return to Kicks & Bans