unban request

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

unban request

Postby ehound » 01 Feb 2013, 02:49

Hello
I played in the night on your great ET-server. There were 10 players and 3 in spec. I received a ban.
Could you please unban me? My player name was 'ehound'. I don't know who kicked me.
Please unban I love you're server :<

Kind regards
ehound

Re: unban request

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK » 01 Feb 2013, 04:31

you have to grow up a lot little friend! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|*m4g!cK
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 01 Feb 2013, 04:41

No ehound in Banlist ! But I heard that you be Ban (or kicked) for pushing in minas after multiWarn by an admin ... So Respect rules if you don't want be kicked again =D
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby ehound » 01 Feb 2013, 16:13

ETc|*m4g!cK wrote:you have to grow up a lot little friend! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hello magick my dear freind :)
Yes maybe you's are right :<

ETc|EnTr4Xx wrote:No ehound in Banlist ! But I heard that you be Ban (or kicked) for pushing in minas after multiWarn by an admin ... So Respect rules if you don't want be kicked again =D

Unfortunately ban is still active I have made screenshot but I not find how to embed...
Yes I push in minas ritith :<
Then he warn me and then very fast a kick, then 5 minutes I reconnect and he warn me again when I reconnected and okay :/ I push again a player and then ban.
I love you're server, the ban is hard. 12 day for 4 push. I play in canyon map on the afternoon in that day as cv op with sniper and a player push me off bridge constantly. I told admin and nothing done. Ok. But I get 11 day ban...
ehound

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 01 Feb 2013, 21:14

if you got warned over and over again and you still push, then its your fault. cya in 11 days...
the admins cant spec everyone.
Sorry for the ban :) but after this pause i hope you will not push for fun anymore. In football you get a yellow card and a red card, and the referee doesnt care.

cya
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby ehound » 01 Feb 2013, 21:18

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
ehound

Postby ETc|Sparky » 02 Feb 2013, 00:14

ETc|#.Jay.# wrote:if you got warned over and over again and you still push, then its your fault. cya in 11 days...
the admins cant spec everyone.
Sorry for the ban :) but after this pause i hope you will not push for fun anymore. In football you get a yellow card and a red card, and the referee doesnt care.

cya

lmao
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby ehound » 02 Feb 2013, 03:03

This is very hard :shock:
There are much higher offences that are not punished by you's...
:( :( :( :( :(
And I get ban for 1/30 time of a year :cry: :cry: :cry:
I love you're server and now not able to play for 11 days :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I not know how to sadness cry and anger :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/
ehound

Postby ehound » 02 Feb 2013, 03:10

Plase not misunderstanding of my post I know that I did wrong on you're server and punishment is justified. But 11 days is hard punishment for maximum 4 push (3 or 4 push I think it was 4 but maybe also only 3..)
There is much harder breaking of the rules and not punishment by you's but I do breaking of rules when only 10 players and receive 11 day ban... it's 1,5 weeks where I not able to play on you're server :( :( :( :( :( :(
ehound

Postby ETc|PSYKOGRASM » 02 Feb 2013, 08:49

Use the 11 days wisely on something, like, idk, practising not pushing people :tongue2: :lool:
ETc|PSYKOGRASM
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 02 Feb 2013, 09:56

i guess your still unbanned, there is no ban with your name
Last edited by ETc|#.Jay.# on 02 Feb 2013, 09:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: if not pm me, i will give you a very last chance...
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK » 02 Feb 2013, 12:30

ETc|#.Jay.# wrote:i guess your still unbanned, there is no ban with your name

ehound this means i shouldn't have to tell you again.remember, grow up. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|*m4g!cK
ETc| Member

Postby ehound » 02 Feb 2013, 19:48

No I am still banned, I think I was play in name 'ehound' but I was drunk maybe I forgot that I have changed name?
Ok but I stop whining now and take it like a man :<
I uninstalled ET and reinstalled and deleted ETKey and still banned. I don't know how you do it. Maybe it's magick ;)
ehound

Postby ETc|Sparky » 03 Feb 2013, 02:26

ehound wrote:

No I am still banned, I think I was play in name 'ehound' but I was drunk maybe I forgot that I have changed name?
I uninstalled ET and reinstalled and deleted ETKey and still banned. I don't know how you do it. Maybe it's magick ;)

Nothing to do with Magick.. If you have done a new install..try to remember that you need to delete the folder called wolfenstein from drive c..before you reinstall the game...as all you are doing is reinstalling old install again(Also etkey has nothing to do with nitmod..
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby ehound » 03 Feb 2013, 02:50

ETc|Sparky wrote:
ehound wrote:

Nothing to do with Magick.. If you have done a new install..try to remember that you need to delete the folder called wolfenstein from drive c..before you reinstall the game...as all you are doing is reinstalling old install again(Also etkey has nothing to do with nitmod..

Of course I deleted the folder before reinstalling it.
The matick thingy was a joke as I couldn't understand how you track me, the only possiblilty would be IP tracking but IP changes whenever router is reset.. So I said maybe magic but I hinted at you're member magick.. stupid joke :w:
ehound

Postby Hans Gunsche » 03 Feb 2013, 02:59

ehound wrote:Of course I deleted the folder before reinstalling it.
The matick thingy was a joke as I couldn't understand how you track me, the only possiblilty would be IP tracking but IP changes whenever router is reset.. So I said maybe magic but I hinted at you're member magick.. stupid joke :w:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iiryJwvDtc
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby ehound » 03 Feb 2013, 03:16

Hans Gunsche wrote:
ehound wrote:Of course I deleted the folder before reinstalling it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iiryJwvDtc

music used to be good :music: :music:
unlike today :cya:
ok now that I can't play on you're server I go :wank: :wank2:
ehound

Postby etcpojjo » 08 Feb 2013, 21:34

lol
etcpojjo
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK » 08 Feb 2013, 22:10

ETc|Sparky wrote:
ehound wrote:

i dont give a crap about your reinstall, we've all done it at 1 point in time..not ban,answers thats i kicked you !999 no ban.2: every map some said you were fkn around with them.eg.push,throw some at them.GRRr!! :twisted: after i told you time and time and time again,this shit pisses me off thats when i stepped in ,consider yourself lucky !!! : :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: cause i speced you.
ETc|*m4g!cK
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans