Why,,serie.1

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Why,,serie.1

Postby AdigE » 07 Feb 2013, 20:48

Neeed we Sexy pink s ultra without friendship in ETc?Only a Goodplayer... gamer ?f.... Of man...i dont Neeed any
Good things about this agressive and non friendship guy.....
AdigE

Re: Why,,serie.1

Postby AdigE » 07 Feb 2013, 21:16

And for me tooo maybe...i âm tooo agressive asshole panzerfaust sinc e 10 year....but when i kill anybody...i say great Shot
AdigE

Postby AdigE » 07 Feb 2013, 21:51

When kill someones me....Only greatshot bind.."wthell about thisones....Why say hugosnake to me when die...everytime f... O.. A..hole..Why lolllll whyyyyyy..
AdigE

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 07 Feb 2013, 22:52

Sportsmanshipers (or sometimes sportspersonship) is an aspiration or ethos that a sport or activity will be enjoyed for its own sake, with proper consideration for fairness, ethics, respect, and a sense of fellowship with one's competitors. A sore loser refers to one who does not take defeat well, whereas a good sport means being a "good winner" as well as being a "good loser

ty wiki save me alot of thinking,
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 08 Feb 2013, 08:03

Why ? answer is simple i am not hypocrite i just being myself not like some that act a way when there is no owner then change when they are here... god knows there is many :D
About friendship true i am not playing ET for friendship but still help sometime people that deserve it not so many i agree maybe that why you dont know it :?
About greatshot true i dont bind it i dont see any problem about it i dont use it a lot but i do sometimes :o ... For sure i am not saying greatshot to a panzer if that what you want to talk about why ? cause to my eyes panzer or bot almost same close your eyes press a button here he go you can kill not as much as a bot true but almost same mentality ! call me adr whore if ya want , i am the first to ask to take adr off and selfheal off but answer was i will never change those settings so this a thing that dont even need to be talk here as its not taking in consideration !!!
Dont worry you probably see i was less active this week so you can have fun without me (as apparently you cant with me)
A last thing if you all want me to leave just say it i dont need a ban i am mature enough to not come back ! i dont have clan mentality thats true the reason is refer to 1st line but its not from this server its from ET in general.
Every person have a way to see things and what i just wrote is the way i see it i hope its no offense to anyone and that its clear for all . Might surprise some but i completly assume what i say.

Any question feel free and i will answer ;)
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby AdigE » 08 Feb 2013, 09:12

lol...thanks for answer
AdigE

Postby AdigE » 08 Feb 2013, 17:12

and too much arrogant bla bla again from pinky sexy ....answer...hmmm.answer.....be a man for you a hard article..you cant...we know it..but try it..dont need no one your useles heal+medic shit..try it.try somethings about it..idk what can you do but your clan+friend+teammate capasitive not good from Assa...Assa is real guy..you a mirror about nothing....
AdigE

Postby AdigE » 08 Feb 2013, 17:26

"A last thing if you all want me to leave just say it i dont need a ban i am mature enough to not come back ! i dont have clan mentality thats true the reason is refer to 1st line but its not from this server its from ET in general.
Every person have a way to see things and what i just wrote is the way i see it i hope its no offense to anyone and that its clear for all . Might surprise some but i completly assume what i say. "[/i]

and a impressive drama..i can go..realyyyy.lol..we love this shit game.cant go nobody..you can go..you gone..said to me..and back again...if you want you can go again...but where..to FA-wood?...loly bully holly funny guy.dont go..but emulate to our existence...not difficult..try it
AdigE

Postby Hans Gunsche » 08 Feb 2013, 17:58

I dont make much sense out of this thread however,
I guess pink and i will never get along,
You didnt heal me yesterday because i camped in the middle building of the base race map.
Lots of people got near me and had a huge chance to kill me but somehow i managed to survive each time.
I was right infront of you with lets say, 5 hp left but that i camped was enough for you to not heal me.I remember a lot of camping from yourself in the course of playing on the server with your lovely medic + sten combination.
Sad mentality. Because i think its not even the fact that i camped but that you want me to die because of well? i dont know? your ego?
You are what? around 30 years old? Grow up please. The world does not revolve around you. The ''its just who i am, i am not going the change it'' is really an not so intelligent teenager excuse and an illusion. Its sad, but in a society we have to give up some of ourselves to make it better for everyone, this also refers to the game because you are playing with serveral individuals.

Will you also be the first in line to get sten away from a medic?
You will never see me play with this combination because i know it will make players leave.
With my engineering/covert ops camping on baserace i was out in the open, atleast a dozen people managed to get up the ladder while my back was turned, so there was a large chance of killing me. So you who decided to play as a medic dont heal me, even when i am right infront of your nose, pathetic.

I dont need a response for this because i know exactly how you will react. This is my own conclusion. I try to be friendly with everyone but some people have their head so much up their ass that i just cant.
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby AdigE » 08 Feb 2013, 18:48

thnx to Hans..this is a summary about our 1-2 shitty members.sexy penguin...answer?.... huhuuuuu? cool guy?
AdigE

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 08 Feb 2013, 18:50

No hans you definetly dont need response has i never play sten medic not even once except if i have no ammo and have no choice to take , from last month i played medics maybe 10 times but maybe not active enough to see it ?
You are free to judge me i really dont care :) About camping would you do me a favour ? nxt time you see me camp take demo i really want see it :)

About assa i dont see any arrogance in my reply to you but once again maybe i am wrong (as apprently you cant be so must be me :) )
And for answer you about FA or anyother i dont give shit about it dont even know why you bring this up , i am not in need of any clan i can be clanless its fine to me ;) .
For finish i dont see why you bring this up now , i hardly speak on server those days but some are i need of drama i guess so lets do it :)

If any other member want make more drama about me feel free i will reply np ;)

Sorry adige for not reply too fast you know some people have life and work for have a better life but i will try explain to my boss its more important replying to you than so my job... sorry again :o
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby AdigE » 08 Feb 2013, 18:57

clean answers about a pinky.thanks again
AdigE

Postby AdigE » 08 Feb 2013, 19:07

but dont forget..i hate your chilly nothingness..your, cool+full answer+hatefull +loser imaginaton not changed here....you can use your medic packs in your life...maybe can they help your soft asset..
AdigE

Postby AdigE » 08 Feb 2013, 19:07

muck to you
AdigE

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 08 Feb 2013, 19:33

i dont see any hatefull in my answers , i am not the one judging apprently i am the one being judge seem important to you :!:
About medpack disable it and disable adr + panzer then we chat about it again after :) as apparently you have somthing to proove... but that wont get my or your life better and your drama is not about it
What make me laugh is you bring this up when i almost dont play medic anymore :lol: there must be something else that annoy you so much but you dont want say it ?
Now if you have real question ask it cause its turning like childish and its like i am losing my time :roll:
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby QpiD » 08 Feb 2013, 19:40

!close pls i dont see any end of this
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK » 08 Feb 2013, 20:36

QpiD wrote:!close pls i dont see any end of this

true , me i've seen sexy play only co-vert for the longest time and he's just as good as medics with stens.his answers were very respectful so unless this personal.i say close! too.
ETc|*m4g!cK
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 08 Feb 2013, 21:03

QpiD wrote:!close pls i dont see any end of this

:wank2:
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby etcpojjo » 08 Feb 2013, 21:26

WTF!

Talk about this in xfire or something. This is a public chat and it isnt a conversation everyone has to read.
Because i dont have nothing to do atm i will give my valued opinion about this stupid conversation:

hhggmmm.

Everybody knows our dear Pinky. He's one of our best players in the clan and i respect him for that.
But i always wondered who invited him and why he decided to join our clan.
Like he said, he's not a real clanmember. I dare to say that he doesnt give a little piece of shit about what happened with the clan.
Thats no problem if he's like that, because its his life and no one has to say how he need to response on kills or other things.
But an other fact is that peoples starting to hate him because of his behavoir.
I dont have any problems with Pink but i do think that its better for him and for the other clanmembers if he starts to be friendly.
And if he dont want to do that its maybe better to play as just a visitor and not a clanmember because i dont see it working out in the way it is now.
Like i said, i dont have any problems with him but i can imagine realy good that other members do have problems with him.
He's the same kind of player as daladier and kakaksgdjrgdkjrgsjlv (whatever). And they are not the most populair players.

Fuck you.

sorry i mean cya
etcpojjo
ETc| Member

Postby Tau » 08 Feb 2013, 21:35

"Once there was a being who thought that no problem could be as long as he was right. He reflected all his answers, analysing whether they are true or not. For sure, they were all true, for he could not find any reasonable argument against them. Nevertheless, evil minions of irrationality complained about him; they made remarks, became angry, et cetera. How, he thought, is this possible? Am I not always right? Perhaps he was, but he did not realized that it was not the correct content of his actions that were the problem, but the 'form' in which they prestented themselves. For it didn't matter whether what he said or did was right or wrong; for even the truth itself, spoken out of his mouth, fellt like napalm in the morning."
~ Anonymous, ETc mythologies
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Maui. » 08 Feb 2013, 23:51

hahahahah nice pojjo ! :w:

respect
ETc|Maui.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Ilsa.# » 09 Feb 2013, 05:34

Nice one, tau :)
ETc|Ilsa.#
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|PSYKOGRASM » 09 Feb 2013, 11:03

Adige, Pink, this can only be settled one way...

Akimbos at dawn, meet by the water pump, 10 paces. :D
ETc|PSYKOGRASM
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|w00t! » 10 Feb 2013, 15:24

Adi, what do you expect from us or from Sexy? What do you think is the solution?
ETc|w00t!
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 10 Feb 2013, 15:41

hoiii !! close it FFS MTFs STFU and all the acronims that Matt uses against us, COME ON ! what we are now.

Adige, you are an awesome clan bro, allways laughing and panzer killing all those medic morons :twisted:

Sexy, you are friendly to me, but it would suck if you become a pussy guy like me, you have your own personallity and it cant be changed, just hide, but anything you hide will appear back, so, just be yourself

Pojjo, I love you

and now lets close that shit as some members said
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans