Ban: 1 week

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Ban: 1 week

Postby Denharrow » 10 Feb 2013, 00:53

Hello!

Ban: 1 week.
Reason: We don't like suckers
Code: #3

I just want to know the reason :D
Ingame nick: vodka.ru

Thx
Denharrow
ETc| Member

Re: Ban: 1 week

Postby ETc|Br0k3n » 10 Feb 2013, 03:59

Sorry dude, i dont know what really happened..but : We dont need suckers doesnt really sounds a reason for a ban to me..
I really dont know what u did to earn your ban..but im sure a admin who banned u will answer this topic so we all know what happened.
I know u from server and ET quite a time now..never seen any problems..as i said: the reason u have given i dont understand aswell and doesnt have explanations.
Hope Efr@syab answers and explain properly what happened.
Be patient

Cheers
It˙s nice to be important..but it˙s more important to be nice!!
ETc|Br0k3n
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|efrasiyab » 10 Feb 2013, 14:10

i banned u , cos i know u for a long time ago and i know your skill and i know whats the humanize aimbot :)
so, if you dont use someshits like that you can return to the server again but you have to wait your ban time, if you dont accept this you can ask to our leaders for unban.
ETc|efrasiyab

Postby ETc|Fallen » 10 Feb 2013, 14:34

efrasiyab wrote:i banned u , cos i know u for a long time ago and i know your skill and i know whats the humanize aimbot :)
so, if you dont use someshits like that you can return to the server again but you have to wait your ban time, if you dont accept this you can ask to our leaders for unban.
1week is to short in my opinion need hacks to kill old man like me shame :slap: an others so dont cry young man play since 1978 games never used :w:
ETc|Fallen
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 10 Feb 2013, 15:44

I think i did a record about Vodka.ru not so long ago, if i find it i will put on, I had some bad feelings on him, he seemed to good
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby Denharrow » 10 Feb 2013, 16:43

Thank you guys for the quick response.

Perhaps, the reason that I play with a lot of beer on the game table (6-9 cans of 0.5l for the night every time), so my aim and reactions from session to session getting worse. Probably, "aimbot" was the condition of my body when party has just begun (I am able to play not very bad when I'm not drunk... trying to improve skill since 2006).

ET just a game and fun for me, I never argue with the admins and not looking for truth and justice.
If I must waiting a week - np:roll: .

P.S. I am 41 y.o., i have three children (3 boys, 3 great shots :lol:), and I am not interested in any cheats.

See you in the battle, the week will pass quickly ;) Sry for my Engish.
Denharrow
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Fallen » 10 Feb 2013, 17:11

Denharrow wrote:Thank you guys for the quick response.

Perhaps, the reason that I play with a lot of beer on the game table (6-9 cans of 0.5l for the night every time), so my aim and reactions from session to session getting worse. Probably, "aimbot" was the condition of my body when party has just begun (I am able to play not very bad when I'm not drunk... trying to improve skill since 2006).

ET just a game and fun for me, I never argue with the admins and not looking for truth and justice.
If I must waiting a week - np:roll: .

P.S. I am 41 y.o., i have three children (3 boys, 3 great shots :lol:), and I am not interested in any cheats.

See you in the battle, the week will pass quickly ;) Sry for my Engish.
ps no young man oki 1962 me 3 kids too :yeah: :babam: one is ETC Marik BTw maybe learn you old enough to know cheat = ban :fu:
ETc|Fallen
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|efrasiyab » 10 Feb 2013, 19:51

its nice for u vodka, im 35 too, have 2 nuclearbomb :)
But it was aimbot srry but you didnt remember if you drunk so much :)
We all havin fun with ET , this is the part of our life and cheatin not wellcome everytime for us.
So after 1 week we can have fun together, if you play clean you are wellcome evertime.
ETc|efrasiyab

Postby Denharrow » 10 Feb 2013, 21:23

I am happy that our discussion was polite and relaxed :)

If you see "aimbot" in my game... So... Daily training bring results. Thanks. ;)
Seriously, I have never used and will never use anything.

OK again. See you next week.
Denharrow
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 11 Feb 2013, 21:38

well, its hard to keep the ban :/, perhaps he says the truth, i give up, BB, heuheuheu....
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|>gc< » 13 Feb 2013, 00:04

I suggest to provide a demo if such a good and regular mate of our server was banned...
But I got a more important concern - so much :cheeeers: - not good for you, seriously :xeno:
ETc|>gc<
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans