Banned/kicked

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Banned/kicked

Postby Blazkowicz » 07 Jun 2013, 16:43

Hello all.

First at all i wanna start that i was kicked from ETc | clan without any REASON from g8.Then permanently banned after i said my words, even he knows i was right.
His rude behavior is embarassing me, he don't realize how many players he just lost cuz that and how many he WILL loose cuz that..Some of the shits he said :
"YOU THINK YOU AREBEST ETC MEMBER? RUNNING AROUND AND KILLING CAMPING.. blablabala..You're job is to balance TEAMS blablablabal (Teams were equal if i am right) This guy is so MOODY.He is kicking/banning just b/c he is having a bad mood lmao.Next funny thing was he said "IF I HEAR SOME1 TALKING ABOUT YOU I WILL PERMA BAN YOU" What? You are scared of my mouth? Cuz i am right and all will see ur shitness right here, right now? Fucking pissed from your embarassing behavior and im not the only 1 im fucking sure.Im not like others to care if i will get banned from ur server or not, i got big mouth and i'll use it right here, im not scared of ur fagotness.Dunno how any1 can tolerate ur 10 years old moody behavior for like 8 years."What did you did to this server?" Better nothing, than loosing 60% of the players there cuz ur moody oldie.Hf and gl in future :fu:
August 15, 1911, to a family of Polish immigrants.
Blazkowicz

Re: Banned/kicked

Postby Hans Gunsche » 07 Jun 2013, 17:12

fighting fire with fire isn't the best solution. (the content of your post and how it is written in response to g8's behaviour)

Now your post just seems like a big fuck you to the whole clan/ you actually never cared about the clan at all.

Instead you could write down your statement in a more polite way, trying to find where the mistake/problem/misunderstanding lies together with g8, or with help from the leaders.

I understand your anger and frustration, but we are not 12 anymore.

Good luck, wish you all the best. :yeah:
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby Blazkowicz » 07 Jun 2013, 17:51

Hans Gunsche wrote:fighting fire with fire isn't the best solution. (the content of your post and how it is written in response to g8's behaviour)

Now your post just seems like a big fuck you to the whole clan/ you actually never cared about the clan at all.

Instead you could write down your statement in a more polite way, trying to find where the mistake/problem/misunderstanding lies together with g8, or with help from the leaders.

I understand your anger and frustration, but we are not 12 anymore.

Good luck, wish you all the best. :yeah:

Hiya, thanks for the fast reply tho.
"fighting fire with fire isn't the best solution." - What else i could do? I don't think so there is something that we have to discuss for. I was kicked/banned w/o any good/fair reason.If im WRONG, i wanna hear his proofs here if possible = ).

"mistake/problem/misunderstanding lies together with g8, or with help from the leaders." - Gonna do that for sure, but since no1 was online except some guests and you,decided to open the topic first.

Thanks for the advice, and fast reply again. Stay cool.
August 15, 1911, to a family of Polish immigrants.
Blazkowicz

Postby ETc|g8 » 07 Jun 2013, 18:16

I AM ON ETc| server long time and people like you are RAMBO STYLE NOOBS.. who doing only negative on our server... and big mouth guys like you are... can just get by me KICK/BAN

What you did was rly disrespectfull and you can blabla here how much you want..doesnt help you... I was nice to you many of ETc| members said about your recruit F2 .. but i give to you chance..but now i see i did wrong...

You said : I am on ETc| server cause i want to have fun .. not to listen rude admins ... btw You use ETc| tag and you will follow rules and balance teams like all members doing.. and yes i will ban you if i see again provokation others .. and talk shits ..like you is your special... You will never rejoin ETc| clan.. from my side...

Discusion off
ETc|g8

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby ETc|#AzE » 07 Jun 2013, 21:09

Hi my friends,

To start, I do not like to see this kind of problem between our members, cuz we are a family with much respect for eachother.

Once again, consider two or three times before saying stupid things in public into the main chat of the server.
We are part of a community, with rules that are clear enough, Isn't it?

This is true, and I completely agree with the G8's actions it has undertaken, It is his role and must apply the rules when people do not meet the bare minimum of our rules.
G8 and others members are here to keep our services in good health and with good atmophere,
unfortunately everyone does not accept when we make decisions like yours,
it's like that and we can't talk about this kind of thing, the rules must be applied for every trouble maker, bad behavior etc..

I think you have to start by apologizing to G8, and buy a new style of behavior to take advantage of the ETc| services.
I hope you understand what we do not want in our server!?

Thanks,
Thomas.
ETc|#AzE

Postby ETc|Ilsa.# » 07 Jun 2013, 23:19

I don't know what has been said to eachother but this seems more like a personal issue between g8 and blaz then it having anything to do with server.
I saw g8 do more just kick people cuz they piss him off..well is that wat ETc is about? and what he say, rambo noob..wtf? Blaz always play soldier, and then again if you wanna ban rambo's i can make a list of a lot of ETc members for you to ban g8.
Ffs, i thought we were adults, why cant you talk normally about it and solve issue, why just !ban and done? is this fucking child school??
i'm pretty pissed of i must say. and not cause i like blaz cause we all know i hate him, but because this is not way things should be handled!
if you have issue with eachother just ignore one another dont be kids swearing at eachother cuz thats not gonna solve anything!
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan..fucking hell. talking about injustice.
ETc|Ilsa.#
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Ilsa.# » 07 Jun 2013, 23:21

and if reason of ban is cause he didnt switch team than count me as banned as well, cuz i dont always do that either. all the reason for banning him are BULLSHIT.
you just have issue with him, and if u cant solve it like fucking adult u suck.
ETc|Ilsa.#
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 08 Jun 2013, 10:29

Sometime it's just hard to handle players gameplay i guess we are all same only humans , some handle it better than other but still get on nerd of everybody... Don't do to other what you wouldnt like other does to you !! A bit of meditation about it be great :D

I know what you go reply this is none of my business , this reply is not about g8 cause idk what happen on server but its just to make you understand some reactions of other players.
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby ETc|Sparky » 08 Jun 2013, 11:15

Hi boys n girls...Am sorry that I've not been on much..But due to a few personal problems..I've not been much good company..Now i have read all these comments..And i have only 1 thing to say..We are a clan and a community..But most importantly friends..We should be respecting each other and have each and every members back..Not fighting amongst ourselves.. if u have a problem..Then talk to them in private as public slagging matches i don't stand for..It's not the right way in doing things...So plz knock it on the head..Lifes too short for pettiness
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby ETc|ThorN*** » 08 Jun 2013, 13:40

if the high admin made such action it means was justified. not for nothing he is the high admin?, But Blaz is great player... :geek:
ETc|ThorN***
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Ilsa.# » 08 Jun 2013, 13:59

thorn wrote:if the high admin made such action it means was justified

HAHAHA, that's funny.
ETc|Ilsa.#
ETc| Member

Postby QpiD » 08 Jun 2013, 14:19

Topic closed thanks :cya:
nemo saltat sobrius