banned by too_sexy

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

banned by too_sexy

Postby ETc|Patulacci » 16 Aug 2013, 12:12

Hi this morning too_sexy send me a private message. He says : "You are useless"
I answered " if you do not know how to play, you say nothing "
and he kicked me.... Thanks for team spirit....
ETc|Patulacci
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 0

Re: banned by too_sexy

Postby ETc|Patulacci » 16 Aug 2013, 12:31

banned, not just kicked....
ETc|Patulacci
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 16 Aug 2013, 12:43

You low brain was kick not ban at list for this time , when you quote something quote it well !!!

I say to you: you keep whine about teams (about 5 times in 15 - 20 min) but you stay at spawn all map doing nothing so you are not helpfull or useless what ever

You reply if you dont know how to play just stfu (a bit different from your version) then you say who da hell you think you are ?

Well i am sexy you will learn to know me quick enough after this i hope you learn your lesson and grow up a bit and guyz you should watch what kind of players you recruit cause he is not the one and only...
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby ETc|Patulacci » 16 Aug 2013, 12:48

I ask to the administrators to verify the history to know who tells the truth...
ETc|Patulacci
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 16 Aug 2013, 15:16

Sexy_Pink wrote: and guyz you should watch what kind of players you recruit cause he is not the one and only...

Oh the irony.
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby ETc|Patulacci » 16 Aug 2013, 15:36

i'm just 42 years old.... sorry mummy ;)
ETc|Patulacci
ETc| Member

Postby AdigE » 16 Aug 2013, 19:46

Hans Gunsche wrote:
Sexy_Pink wrote: and guyz you should watch what kind of players you recruit cause he is not the one and only...

Oh the irony.

:lool:
AdigE

Postby ETc|Patulacci » 16 Aug 2013, 23:03

The story ? ok...

I was field Ops and I prevented the enemy from repairing the tank.
He considered that I made nothing and he criticized me. I answered him " who R U to tell me that ?" And he kicked and banished me...
ETc|Patulacci
ETc| Member

Postby AdigE » 16 Aug 2013, 23:04

"Well i am sexy you will learn to know me quick enough after this i hope you learn your lesson and grow up a bit and guyz you should watch what kind of players you recruit cause he is not the one and only..." :shock:

smurf EGO :suck:
advanced Maxtor version :suck:

you can not BAN or Kick anyone with your fucking-egoist rambo medic version..you have lucky i wanst there. ^^ :babam:
AdigE

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 16 Aug 2013, 23:50

AdigE wrote:"Well i am sexy you will learn to know me quick enough after this i hope you learn your lesson and grow up a bit and guyz you should watch what kind of players you recruit cause he is not the one and only..." :shock:

smurf EGO :suck:
advanced Maxtor version :suck:

you can not BAN or Kick anyone with your fucking-egoist rambo medic version..you have lucky i wanst there. ^^ :babam:

Thx for that reply not surprising anyone out here i guess go back and cry for lvl at your age its normal !!! if there is somebody that dont have to give lesson to anybody in here it has to be you with the amount of topic complaining about you...
But nvm keep your ass licking arround etc from now on i dont give a fuck , there is not many members that are not hypocrite and deserve respect , big family blah blah blah but if i can stab you on back to get myself higher i will do it that the way Wolftenstein clan work out... We recruit good players cause its nice to have them in clan so more want to come but then they kill ya and thats the problem starting.
The High Admins can find the log !!!
Adige i am use to that kind of reaction good players never welcome when i was playing cover you had somemthing to complain to... So i should play panzer and blind my eyes i might get same score as you and it would make you happy... sorry was my big ego taking over me i guess !!!
Anyway keep reply and make that topic alive with a bit of more ass licking cause i really enjoy reading your comments that dont really have place in here but trouble makers will ever stay trouble makers no matter what .
Keep recruiting like 100 others players that dont make sense but guess it look good
And about lucky you wasnt there be there tomorow feel free to do what you want as you are waiting on that since long(now that your got your lvl after doing big drama about it what age again ? 40 ? :lol: ) but i will be back just for you :lol:

Now to pat when you whine about team you should try at list be helpfull else it doesnt matter what team you are on as no matter what you stay at spawn but nvm Idk how to play wolfstein i only start it a week ago

Ps: Yes i know big drama for nothing but cant stand those ass lickers reaction anymore especially when you know the guy suppose to be 40 or wte , Internet world its cool full of fun behind the screen
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby AdigE » 16 Aug 2013, 23:58

idk you a member or enemy for this clan..
AdigE

Postby AdigE » 17 Aug 2013, 00:09

and dont touch and kick my play mattes man ^^
we are here 5-10 players last times..
i dont wanna talk to much..
i said and warned you about kick and ban.
AdigE

Postby ETc|Sparky » 17 Aug 2013, 00:50

Ok i've read all this..And i only got 1 thing to say....Are you ready

D'oh!
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby AdigE » 17 Aug 2013, 00:57

i am ready
AdigE

Postby ETc|Patulacci » 17 Aug 2013, 07:46

Always ready
ETc|Patulacci
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 17 Aug 2013, 10:06

ETc|Sparky wrote:Ok i've read all this..And i only got 1 thing to say....Are you ready

D'oh!

Even that answer they didnt get it :lol:
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 17 Aug 2013, 14:30

ETc|Gr!ff wrote:
Sexy_Pink wrote:
ETc|Sparky wrote:Ok i've read all this..And i only got 1 thing to say....Are you ready

D'oh!

Even that answer they didnt get it :lol:

counts for you too m8...
drop the subject, stop posting insults here...it's useless.
i'm also ready here...

Gr!ff.

Ok i will do the sheep like all of you but wont post ass licking sentence like all of you :o :lol: cya

Its not funclan asslicking wont bring you nowhere they prefer whiner and abuser out here now you know what to do :!: :!: :P

Ps: you to didnt understand sparky answer but nvm :lol:
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby ETc|Pete. » 18 Aug 2013, 04:52

I agree, Mary had 2 sheeps.
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 18 Aug 2013, 22:00

sorry it takes me long to reply to this subject but i see now its becoming an epic argue with 2 members

ok so my understanding is that Patulacci was trying to even teams in game, which is Very important ,( so he was already frustrated) < understandable
And Secondly, sexy pink was insulted a little from a member he ( doesnt know) < and all he "Does" know about Patulacci, is that he was showing signs of stress and frustration of which was semi directed at him so
he reacted and kicked ( also important) a frustrated member in game can say and do stupid things,not good for our image as a clan.
and new members whatever age, should'nt throw there weight around after joining so recently and if anyone has a problem , venting frustration and anger isnt the solution, especially with people you barely know Patulacci

i understand you both and this problem looks bigger than it actually is
Should i come into this forum like judge jury and executioner read your shit then act ,nah.

both members involved are both good in there own way, and we sometimes demonstrate our feelings in a negative way, causing negative reactions, but no answer is needed, only...

.. Cool down, life is not long enough to have an argue about something small, i guess on the day it felt bigger, and i understand both of you,and dont want to lose any of you as my member or friend.
ive been on the firing line, for kicking someone, and i was treated by him like i stole his wife,or took his favourate ham sandwich while he was hungry,
when the fact is, a kick is a command thats kinda bad, but good, to kick someone in game when arguing is a wise move in my opinion, it stops the argue,and the public dont see any of it.
but the outcome is pride < being kicked,i never understood this personally, because ive been kicked alot in the past and each time i knew in my heart it was either for a joke, or maybe the best solution?
we all make mistakes, some are so small too.. come on guys relax .
Thank you both for sharing in these unsocial circumstances but this forum topic to me is piss in the wind. maybe was better as a heated conversation on xfire for 5 minutes.

i hope to see you both ingame,and i wont think twice about this topic in a bad way, because the only values im getting are positive ones, from Both of you :* <3 :):) cya in the server crazy monkeys

ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 19 Aug 2013, 11:07

People dont know about the story as they wasnt there and come and arg about it without knowing anything just cause they think if they get involved in everything admins will give them lvl or wte...
All Clan are same so many whoring (sorry i dont know any other world for it) in ET world ... If you had let High admins check log before talk but no ...
Ps: i forgot one thing Patu its wasnt a pm that i send you it was on main chat to make you react (move from spawn after 20min) but nvm i guess ETc need players like you
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway i was out for a good while then try came back and all i see was people whining all time about teams as usual , if you are a real player you dont even look at teams and just play , i always say even alone vs 13 i will play... Why ? Simply cause even if you get kill 1000 times you just want play better and you will get better with that mentality !!! same in life there is no place for people that give out easily you need to hang on something and hold it , its different but at end is same result or you progress or you stay the way you are its just a matter of mentality.
An other thing sparky and maybe other are wraking them head trying to get that n!tmod crap better , he fiw hitbox then Members whine again about it and wanted old crap hitbox back on so they can prone... Honestly sparky idk how you can still find motivation after seeing all of that .

Now my side problem is solve and is the best for all , you wont see me again in server i wasted enough time out there , and i just can"t stand some players anymore that play (or just spec) 24/7 out there and think they own this server , they dont play for the right reason of a gamer. there will be much more to add but i wont change the world so why arg about it ?

SPARKY : Believe me there is not lot of players that can say they are my friend cause i simply dont look out for friendship on internet due to all those fake people that can't have them own mind and pretend to be somebody that they aren't. You are the one that probably know me the most idk how many hour we spend chat and try things out :) that's was cool and as i say i enjoy as much as playing when i do it with somebody that deserve it !!!

MATT: It end the way i told you it was gonna to be at start but you wanted to try (probably me too as after while i let you do it) anyway you know what i am talking about . We had great time at night when whores were in bed :lol:

ADIGE: You perfectly know what i think about you, you probably play too much this game that you forgot the essential reason why you play it , i hope someday you will realise it and change but i sadly don't believe in that too much.

TO OTHERS: Good luck !!!

I could still write and write but who da hell is gonna to read that after :o :P

D'oh!

Forgot last thing , i say none of you understand it so i explain i waste an other 2 last minutes to make you understand a simple thing that you will have understand if you wasnt upset to judge a case that you know :nothing about and had read properly...

Sparky say : Ok i've read all this..And i only got 1 thing to say....Are you ready

Ok from here that is a question i agree but if you had read it well he give da answer 2 lines down that is: D'oh! May good help ya understand it this time that what he post wasn't a question to know if you are ready :mrgreen
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby QpiD » 19 Aug 2013, 12:14

blabla locked this thread pls

It s game and we wanna have fun!
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans