Thanks for Respect....

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Thanks for Respect....

Postby sanja » 04 Oct 2013, 03:25

So after i get banned because IROBOT .....--was---... (no fucking proofs) cheating...ok he have a aimbot on his dektop...but this isnt a proof that he is cheating..i dont give a fuck just the think what make me mad is that you come online on Xfire and i want try to talk and after soem sentence you just go offline...??? This show me that you dont have any respect from People... ban me because -i also now that i Robot cheating-..WTF.. he wasnt cheating he always have - stats sometime losing sprees but im sure you feel good now..nice
sanja

Re: Thanks for Respect....

Postby ETc|Sparky » 04 Oct 2013, 03:28

He was using it in game as well u know m8..soon as i jumped spec..so did he..Now am not thick so don't treat me as if i am.
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby sanja » 04 Oct 2013, 03:31

like i tell...this guy is to nooby to see what happens on Server..sometimes i write him pms and he dont see them...so im sure he dont see that you join SPEC...he played the map and afterthe new map starts he tell me lets go for a smoke and go spec...
sanja

Postby ETc|Sparky » 04 Oct 2013, 03:35

haha you have been sitting on team speak with him all night..and still on it just now..so who are you kidding..
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby sanja » 04 Oct 2013, 03:38

And? i didnt say that i write him 30 minutes ago,.. i mean for usually... and maybe he kill you but you and qrva waiting in our Spawn and he have spawnshild..so i think ist possible.. I dont try to kiddin anybody..just try to convince you for the true.
sanja

Postby ETc|Sparky » 04 Oct 2013, 03:43

Gstar dont talk pish m8..
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby ETc|ThorN*** » 04 Oct 2013, 12:58

lol... a lot of times i was played with Irobot never seen that he have a good stats... i dont understand why to have a aimbot files in pc...But i think the G star raw banning is wrong cause his computer is clear and he dont cheat...
ETc|ThorN***
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Tintti » 04 Oct 2013, 14:20

sanja wrote:So after i get banned because IROBOT .....--was---... (no fucking proofs) cheating...ok he have a aimbot on his dektop...but this isnt a proof that he is cheating..

Doesnt this C:\\Users\\zhenja\\Desktop\\et aimbot\\ipR0kKA.dll [21cb4dc4958ed58f77849c432bceb2e4] mean that the file is RUN so it means he is cheating, its not just lying on deskstop? If the anticheat only gathers run programs. And the hack .dll file has to be in same destination as et.exe so all who have been busted here have placed iprokka.dll on desktop..
ETc|Tintti
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Sparky » 04 Oct 2013, 14:37

Exactly Thank you :)
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby ETc|Ilsa.# » 04 Oct 2013, 15:25

nooooo, sanja why :(
ETc|Ilsa.#
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 04 Oct 2013, 18:26

Ouch,

I would have said banning sanja/g-star is wrong, but i don't know what to say since you (sanja/gstar) are defending irobot (your brother?) who was clearly running a cheat program.

:(
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Return to Kicks & Bans