Yug.G4

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Yug.G4

Postby Reefermadness » 17 Oct 2013, 11:35

Was playin on the server this morning, and this guy kept kicking my ass over and over (I mean No problem, Hans does that always) but something was very odd, so I decided to spec him. And he could see the enemy coming through the wall and directly aiming at their heads. So I banned him without hesitation. Have no pictures or video to proove, just my words, hope it's enough. Fuck cheaters :fu:
Great shot!
Reefermadness
ETc| Member

Re: Yug.G4

Postby ETc|Tintti » 17 Oct 2013, 11:58

Hey you could use cl_autoaction 7 in your configs so you would always be recording a demo :) You wouldnt have to remember to set demorecording on when you go to spec someone. Sure if the guy was obviously tracking through the walls no problem but since its so easy to provide demo always i would suggest to do so :P
ETc|Tintti
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 17 Oct 2013, 13:02

One question reefer, was this guy from slovenia?

I guess i also speced him once and same as you also always got killed from him without having a chance--> also nothing very special, but always like this:

He was camping somewhere and even if I knew where he was (advantage of campers :D) I had no chance...
#
This ban was a truly GREAT SHOT for sure ;)
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Sparky » 17 Oct 2013, 14:59

Reefer he is known to us,Been watching him for 2 weeks now..But u know me..Rather have proof..And we was trying to figure out what block he was using against us..I p.med him last night and also said in main screen to him that his days was numbered...But good Job m8. Saves me the trouble lol
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Return to Kicks & Bans