member abusing

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

member abusing

Postby woyhh » 04 Nov 2014, 14:28

Hello all admins!

I've seen abusing in server, and this is really sad.
Today I played at server and Reload are there, and he kicked me by racism. I didn't say anything what sounds or looks like racism. I did imitated him languages, you could check logfiles.

Kicked without warning, and without any good reason. Do you liked when their members actin' like that? I need answer.

Yesterday he kicked my friend from server without any good reason and tried kick masse too.

That is fucking annoying.
ETc|woyhh
woyhh
ETc| Member

Re: member abusing

Postby QpiD » 04 Nov 2014, 14:47

Can you tell us who is it ?

I cant check log file but i m sure someone who can will do.

I have never seen you being annoying or saying anything bad... let s check and we ll see.

Btw it s only kick dont take it too seriously also :)

Have fun man!
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby .Indica » 04 Nov 2014, 15:27

Etc|reload he said. I know this is anoying and well try to do something about it :)

Indica
.Indica

Postby woyhh » 04 Nov 2014, 15:59

.Indica wrote:Etc|reload he said. I know this is anoying and well try to do something about it :)

Indica

Indeed, I didnt say anything what I see in racist.. and then I'll coem back server and try talk to him then he muted me.
I thought racism is if I insulting him skin color or religion and something like that. But if I try imitate him languages it wasnt racism. If you said to me something with my motherlanguages, I dont think it was racism?

Like I said allahakbar kerim or somethin like that. That wasnt racism.
ETc|woyhh
woyhh
ETc| Member

Postby woyhh » 04 Nov 2014, 16:00

QpiD wrote:Can you tell us who is it ?

I have never seen you being annoying or saying anything bad... let s check and we ll see.

Have fun man!

yes just kick without any good reason. So it was abuse.
if he didnt like what I said he could warn first. And dont say Rosebud kick woyhh, then I got kicked.
ETc|woyhh
woyhh
ETc| Member

Postby woyhh » 04 Nov 2014, 16:02

woyhh wrote:
QpiD wrote:Can you tell us who is it ?

Have fun man!

yes just kick without any good reason. So it was abuse.
if he didnt like what I said he could warn first. And dont say Rosebud kick woyhh, then I got kicked.

And if this to be continue, I thought you lose many players at server when other players heard what happened at Clan ETc server. I really do it if you cant do aything abusing.
ETc|woyhh
woyhh
ETc| Member

Postby etcpojjo » 14 Nov 2014, 02:31

I was there this afternoon when he muted you.
I dont want to come up for reload cos what he did is not good.
He muted you without warning for 34654576778 seconds after you both insulted eachother.
But you did insult a turkish guy by saying things like: kebab and stuff about allah.
maybe it isnt racistic in your eyes but i can imagine that he got mad.
He was acting stupid to but i dont think you are innocent in this thing.
etcpojjo
ETc| Member

Postby woyhh » 14 Nov 2014, 14:28

etcpojjo wrote:I was there this afternoon when he muted you.
I dont want to come up for reload cos what he did is not good.
He muted you without warning for 34654576778 seconds after you both insulted eachother.
But you did insult a turkish guy by saying things like: kebab and stuff about allah.
maybe it isnt racistic in your eyes but i can imagine that he got mad.
He was acting stupid to but i dont think you are innocent in this thing.

You wasn't there, sorry pojjo. This is older than yesterday.
Aaaand! we talked finnish with floow, cause he eated kebab, try find a fact!
If he can't understand english and picks up only the words that are to understand, it's reason to look in the mirror.
Illegal accusations, I can not accept , behave in the same way if he wants to mute me.
I'm not going to ask him again to apologize , this time he behaved improperly. What the other players think if the member can not behave like that? Other members were seeing the situation does not understand how he behaved. I can well understand if defending your own , you know , however, what is actually racism.
In Finland, there is at least an insight into racism than the Turkish , apparently.
Sad, but true..

check the next time the date of the topic , before you say that you were there ! no offense, but intentionally.
ETc|woyhh
woyhh
ETc| Member

Postby M@xt0r » 14 Nov 2014, 14:54

I know Reload is sometimes stupid, for a detail he was abusing but in the majority he is a nice and fair buddy and we have almost never problems with him..

but as everybody knows I still have problems with g8, even when I dont whine, if he kills me he is provoking me by spamming the serv with his "YEAAH WUNDERBACH WOHOO" etc.. and this during 15 seconds NONSTOP so I pm him and ask him to stop, he answers on the mainchat, since when this is provocation to say Yes ! YOHOO etc… so I still pm him and tell him “you don’t say that with other so please don’t say that with me, or atleast not everytime you kill me” and then everytime I try to have an explanation with him, I say that I try to make effort, I say “GreatShot” when he makes a nice frag, I tell him, How you want me to talk nice to you if you don’t even try to be a nice behave admin? Then he repeats all the time in pm “stop crying baby” “stop crying baby” “stop craying baby” , I don’t cry I just try to explain him that its annoying.. he doesn’t try to discuss for a solution.

The thing is that he wants to make me angry, he waits me to get on nerves like that he knows I will say a bad word, he just waits me to say him “stfu” or “are you a cunt” or smth like that, to have the argument to ban me forever… This is not rly nice from a high admin like g8
I’m kinda sure he will be protected by the ETc community because ppl know me, I whine a lot but that doesn’t make g8 an example and a perfect admin….
:slap:
M@xt0r

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 14 Nov 2014, 16:09

get this to all newer members,!warn a couple times then !kick after that is !ban,this is the way things are done.so take heed follow our admin rules if not I may get !kick or !ban happy. so grow the fuck up!!!! :evil: :x :x
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby M@xt0r » 14 Nov 2014, 16:24

I dont contest the rules of !warn !kick !ban

but I contest the fact that g8 is doing everything to make me make a fault the he will !ban, I mean I did nothing bad, I was just playing g8 kills me, and he does spam YEAH WOHOO etc.. he can do once or twice oofc if its a strange or a nice kill, but not everytime he kills me, thats annoying and that frustrate me to see he does everything to make me angry, and its frustrating to know I cant even get angry to his provokations cause if I react to it ill be insta kicked
when I kill someone im not always provoking like that so stop, if I freely insult or smth, OK ill assume the fact he kick/ban me but he doesnt have to provok me, especially from a admin like him who must show the example
M@xt0r

Postby M@xt0r » 14 Nov 2014, 16:33

Its like once, we were playing on Tank Bunker and I havent talked once, until he says : today is an exeptional day, one of the player here will get an amazing surprise we will pick a player randomly(I kept playing, still didnt say anything) and then I get expulsed from the server and see :BAN FOREVER its your day luck, Good Bye

wtf plz, I had to wait to post a topic of this on the forum to get unbanned, you think this is mature from g8 ?
M@xt0r

Postby woyhh » 15 Nov 2014, 14:55

M@xt0r wrote:I know Reload is sometimes stupid, for a detail he was abusing but in the majority he is a nice and fair buddy and we have almost never problems with him..

but as everybody knows I still have problems with g8, even when I dont whine, if he kills me he is provoking me by spamming the serv with his "YEAAH WUNDERBACH WOHOO" etc.. and this during 15 seconds NONSTOP so I pm him and ask him to stop, he answers on the mainchat, since when this is provocation to say Yes ! YOHOO etc… so I still pm him and tell him “you don’t say that with other so please don’t say that with me, or atleast not everytime you kill me” and then everytime I try to have an explanation with him, I say that I try to make effort, I say “GreatShot” when he makes a nice frag, I tell him, How you want me to talk nice to you if you don’t even try to be a nice behave admin? Then he repeats all the time in pm “stop crying baby” “stop crying baby” “stop craying baby” , I don’t cry I just try to explain him that its annoying.. he doesn’t try to discuss for a solution.

The thing is that he wants to make me angry, he waits me to get on nerves like that he knows I will say a bad word, he just waits me to say him “stfu” or “are you a cunt” or smth like that, to have the argument to ban me forever… This is not rly nice from a high admin like g8
I’m kinda sure he will be protected by the ETc community because ppl know me, I whine a lot but that doesn’t make g8 an example and a perfect admin….
:slap:

This topic deals with the particular case . Create your own topic if you are wronged or screen shot and put it in there.
ETc|woyhh
woyhh
ETc| Member

Postby M@xt0r » 15 Nov 2014, 16:03

Ye sorry woyhh next time ill take screenshot and will make a topic about it
M@xt0r

Postby woyhh » 17 Nov 2014, 00:03

M@xt0r wrote:Ye sorry woyhh next time ill take screenshot and will make a topic about it

no worries! take care.
ETc|woyhh
woyhh
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans