That ban !

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

That ban !

Postby kissurasshole » 01 Mar 2015, 01:43

After kick for nothing , now i'm banned by ETc|baboo for wh , at 00:40 the 1/03/15 if u ban me for wh i want a demo than proove it because play with sounds for me it's not wh and i think baboo can't know if i wh or now so please i ask to be unban
I was banned lots of time for wh or aimbot and i never say anything but in ETc server i disagree , thanks to admins
kissurasshole

Re: That ban !

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 01 Mar 2015, 11:26

it will be reviewed.you'll have to wait till I talk to some people
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby kissurasshole » 01 Mar 2015, 16:56

Ok thanks i wait
kissurasshole

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 04 Mar 2015, 16:42

i dont start disscussion here about that xD...i specd you 10 mins.it was so absolutly clear that you use iprokka^^...before that i asked you if you have other names and you told me...so friendly of you, bevcause my friend also banned you from his server months ago because of wh^^

there is no way for disskussion for me if you the map is empty only 6 players in the evening are still playing on a big map an ALWAYS you suddenly turn around and wait for your opponent^^...it was funny to watch how uncreativce cheater can be if they think noone is watching them;)
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 05 Mar 2015, 16:26

ETc|b4b0o|wtf. wrote:i dont start disscussion here about that xD...i specd you 10 mins.it was so absolutly clear that you use iprokka^^...before that i asked you if you have other names and you told me...so friendly of you, bevcause my friend also banned you from his server months ago because of wh^^

there is no way for disskussion for me if you the map is empty only 6 players in the evening are still playing on a big map an ALWAYS you suddenly turn around and wait for your opponent^^...it was funny to watch how uncreativce cheater can be if they think noone is watching them;)

it was funny to watch how uncreativce cheater can be if they think noone is watching them. :fu:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby kissurasshole » 05 Mar 2015, 22:34

xd tards , why cheat in game dead ? I'm not cheater but u think i'm cheater , ok that is ur problem , i know i'm not so thanks for say i'm skilled and for more info , wh in ET is useless it's better to have humanaimbot , play with sound it's same a wh xd , be tards is ur problem , ET it's only lot of logic , u don't get logic , ok ur noob in ET , that all
kissurasshole

Postby woyhh » 08 Mar 2015, 17:39

kissurasshole wrote:xd tards , why cheat in game dead ? I'm not cheater but u think i'm cheater , ok that is ur problem , i know i'm not so thanks for say i'm skilled and for more info , wh in ET is useless it's better to have humanaimbot , play with sound it's same a wh xd , be tards is ur problem , ET it's only lot of logic , u don't get logic , ok ur noob in ET , that all

I do not think that will help things , words.
You are a very skilled player , but insulting other players will not help you.
ETc|woyhh
woyhh
ETc| Member

Postby kissurasshole » 11 Mar 2015, 16:42

Thx , i don't insult , i just laugh of this :)
kissurasshole

Return to Kicks & Bans