Goodbye everyone!

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Goodbye everyone!

Postby ETc|AdmiralPitka » 17 Oct 2015, 21:38

Well this is it i said one word - gay - and im out of clan . Gay dont mean always that person prefers other man . It also means happy or happiness... Anyway my itentions wasnt insult Darkness, he killed me i just wrote fast gay thinking are you happy and well he didnt think that way so im out of clan. It was nice all those years playing with you in one big great family. Im not mad or something this is way he leads clan and i respect that . My act just might confuse others,,,

Have fun
:w: :w: :w:

AdmiralPitka
ETc|AdmiralPitka
ETc| Member

Re: Goodbye everyone!

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 18 Oct 2015, 20:48

I never had troubles with you on server and always seen you acting nice and friendly.
But maybe you should know that calling the leader "gay" is never the best idea! And no matter what you were thinking in that second, it's just not a good word then.
I have to say I was on server playing too, when that scenario was.
And as far as I remember you also said sth. like "when did you get so low" (allegorical, don't remember the exact words)
It's always the "HOW" you say something to someone, that makes the other person get it wrong - or not!

However, seems like a stupid misunderstanding leaded to a stupid chainreaction of stupid things that ended in a stupid way.
So maybe one could talk about it on one fine relaxed day!

Cheers
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|AdmiralPitka » 19 Oct 2015, 11:57

Well yea it was kind of stupid to say and im not happy about it. Also i meant with phrase : Serously you get so low that he took all levels away and asked to leave first place could ask maybe just to apologize but yea that doenst matter anymore i made bad mistake talking with our leader like that and i regret that. If he dont want be because of this anymore in clan i respect that and wont come anymore...
Once again im terribly sorry i acted like that and what i can say it wont happen again but what that matters if im not member of clan anymore and cant come to server. I really dont like to leave like that and i hope u read that message Darkness i really do and atleast forgive me my stupidness...
ETc|AdmiralPitka
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 19 Oct 2015, 19:27

Hmm I know Matt (Darkness) since heuu idk long time i think and i just to tell you if i had to remember how many times i said Gay to him will take me many years !!!
1st Thing when you are messing about like doing stupid joke accept that other do it to ya as well ( he kick, Ban me for laught many time) but in end he still love me :)
2nd thing there is a way to say things idk what happen so wont comment on that !
3rd Everybody have bad days maybe it was one of that days but you wont know until you talk to him !!!

Probably just didnt understand each other that time maybe a simple talk be easier (especially with Matt that have a brain and can talk calm for long time). Now if you think its your time i guess you are free to go but if it's only reason think about it again !!!

For finish you were absolutetly right Matt is 100 percent Gay but we love him as he is... :roll:
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 19 Oct 2015, 20:23

ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans