Mute from Bl@ckM0th

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Mute from Bl@ckM0th

Postby Vind » 03 Aug 2018, 19:18

Dear ETc

I have just made this account. Im new to this forums, please excuse me if I post this in wrong section, but I failed to find a more appropriate one. But I do hope I am allowed to make topic about mute, not just about kicks and bans.
So first of all, if I did anything wrong, Im sorry, I didnt want to cause any trouble, I didnt visit your server with that intention, but to have fun with my friend there. But I actually have no idea if I did anything that broke your rule(s), and I dont know the reason behind the mute I received. I tried to find explanation for it in your rules, but I failed to find. I also didnt get any warning that I should stop what I am doing before the mute. (Unless you call "Jesus" a warning)
So we were talking about timenudge and whether it reduces ping or not (but server forces it to 0 anyway), and after a few things I (and also someone else) said, I got an hour mute, without preceeding warning (or maybe I got warning, I just didnt understand, that "soo" and "jesus" is the warning?). Also the message of the mute was not very friendly: "shut the fuck up and chill". If your dear member, Bl@ckM0th tells me, without giving me mute, that I should stop talking about that (or also just stop talking in general) I would have done that, no need for mute. Right after this happend, Bl@ckM0th disconnected
Later "I_still_sexy" unmuted me (few minutes later), so one more reason I dont get why 1 hour? Why not 5 minutes?
The server it happend on: http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=760628
I used ingame name Vind
Happend on 3rd of august, 2018 about 18:00 (or GMT+0 16:00) (my location is Hungary)
SSs about the conversation: https://imgur.com/a/36pDiLr

Thank you for your time, and have a nice day,
Vind
Vind

Re: Mute from Bl@ckM0th

Postby ETc|DoCt0R » 03 Aug 2018, 21:59

Hello Vind,

I want to apologized you for my behavior and misunderstanding that have happened.I didnt disconnect for no reason i have more important things to do. Sorry for that Mr. Vind. You are always welcome at ETc Servers.

Cya in the game :) :cya: :cya: :cya:
ETc|DoCt0R
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 03 Aug 2018, 22:49

mature aproach, and an apology from blackmoth, should we just leave that in a little incident, you are more than welcome Vind to come around the server.
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby Vind » 03 Aug 2018, 23:43

Thanks for the reply guys, I appreciate the sincerety of your apology. I do enjoy your servers so it would be great to get along with you guys.

Thanks again, See your around!
Vind

Return to Kicks & Bans