Reason: You have been kicked, Reson: gg

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Reason: You have been kicked, Reson: gg

Postby nick » 05 Aug 2018, 16:54

Hello. Why I constantly being kicked from server by ETc|OnkelBob or anybody other for no reason? I don't understand: just playing, and then at some time I see this message.
nick

Re: Reason: You have been kicked, Reson: gg

Postby ETc|g8 » 06 Aug 2018, 01:37

Hi

For kick its always reason- if u get any msg from admins u should answer by private msg or something :)

U should take care for that to :)

:admin:
ETc|g8

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby OnkelBob » 06 Aug 2018, 13:25

the anybody others was darkness, you are a very good player, but where is then the sense to spam Arty the whole map, i can understand, if a new player is doing that, to get a kill, but you, excuse please :D
And it was only one times, that i kicked you, not constantly, your Arty was constantly
OnkelBob
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 12

Postby nick » 06 Aug 2018, 14:56

I don't speak english, ETc|g8 and don't see any messages because of cg_teamChatTime "0". I am playing only for fun and keep to myself in a shape.
OnkelBob, support fire at adlernest was for quality protection of Door Controls, I am using some heavy weapons when enemy team is not very weak.
Well, I like this server. If you want me to speak with admins or anybody I can visit this forum maybe monthly. Is it ok?
nick

Postby M.I.T. » 09 Aug 2018, 14:10

nick wrote:I don't speak english, ETc|g8 and don't see any messages because of cg_teamChatTime "0". I am playing only for fun and keep to myself in a shape.
OnkelBob, support fire at adlernest was for quality protection of Door Controls, I am using some heavy weapons when enemy team is not very weak.
Well, I like this server. If you want me to speak with admins or anybody I can visit this forum maybe monthly. Is it ok?

Alohaaaa Nick
Nick my English is also very bad,you are a good player,why do not you play as an engineer?You say you play for LOL, but if you play poorly you leave the server and you always change teams if things go badly :?

Greetings M.i.T
M.I.T.

Postby nick » 11 Aug 2018, 15:42

@ETc|M.I.T, I play all classes. I am never looking at count of players in some class because even 6 engineers in team sometimes can't cope with just one object. Quality always must be first. Sometimes I am feeling so tired like right now because of job and I don't have strength to lead a team to victory. Well, I will try to play next week if I find some time. --translated a bit
nick

Postby nick » 11 Aug 2018, 15:56

@ETc|g8, yes, I can turn on my chat. But is it really needed? I will just see so many messages on unknown language, the area takes so many size on screen. My english is only "programming", like "while (true)", "for (int a = 0; a < 3; a--" and ETc :)(())()((). I think it's idea: to program some module into et, which could translate everything, maybe write it on Lua lang or C.

2 years ago I tried to run my own server and I have made a script for optimized mode, which contains both combined "Random Map" and "Map Vote Cycle" and I found this file. But I don't know how to attach it here, it's not binary, it is .txt file, written on Lua language for et server. It is if you interested in.
nick

Postby ETc|Pete. » 11 Aug 2018, 20:45

wow, nice nick
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|g8 » 14 Aug 2018, 00:59

U can comunicate like i see :) so there is no problem :) excuses nah :) use chat - its ETc| house <--- if admins ask u something u should answer or u gona be always gangbang general :)

:admin:
ETc|g8

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 14 Aug 2018, 19:26

Oh Do Behave!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Return to Kicks & Bans