Witam klanowiczów ETc

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Witam klanowiczów ETc

Postby hess » 26 Aug 2018, 16:24

I do not understand your fellow behavior I do not have much time for the game but I like your server even for a while I had admin here as you remember now please justify me for what you decided to ban me because I did not even read possible that someone here tried not to play because now this is where the children deal, not the game

"If you do not want me to play with you on the server enough to write and not treat me in advance as an enemy of yours once played here all your young life so I repay you super"

Regards to all ETc server clans and guests visiting this site [VODKA]HesS**
hess

{ IMAGES }: 1

Re: Witam klanowiczów ETc

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 27 Aug 2018, 20:40

kicked because he was spec, and talking private message to All polish players after warn, no reply.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby hess » 29 Aug 2018, 18:38

Not all my friends came to me with me and I saw that one friend is so I wrote Polish to him, I welcome you, buddy

nick
Janusz Korwin-Mikke
!n+r0 !

You can not write in Polish so I greeted you with a private message, I like your server I play this game practically from the very beginning I know you and many others from abroad :) and I want to keep playing with you because our Polish servers are probably the end of them: (people do not play much but they are interested in others like old grandmothers who tell fake stories: D

I even wondered about joining the clan but once I had the opportunity to come back again to the game there are nice people here and what are the adults :) as I had a break in this game now I'm going back to you on the server and how it will be time for then I will ask a question about whether you will take me back to the clan greetings and I apologize for the troubles that were not there :)
hess

Postby ETc|g8 » 29 Aug 2018, 18:59

English or German mainchat... private msg to person wich u want random or idk.. if they are same nation then u...u can use ur own language ..if u spam all in ur language and if u ignore warn msg .. then comes kick :) and pleas hess this is not recruit topic its kick ban topic... about joining play on server be active respectfull once u had chance and u gone- and says nothing... so now prove ur activity and time will tell :)

:admin:
ETc|g8

Postby hess » 29 Aug 2018, 21:55

ok ok bro :)
hess

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 30 Aug 2018, 09:36

[VODKA]HesS* you know better,and were already in sht and warned
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Return to Kicks & Bans