gn8 - kick abuse :)

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

gn8 - kick abuse :)

Postby Delap » 03 Sep 2018, 21:42

Message only for "gn8", other members of this team are very appreciable !
Ignoring you deserves a kick now ?
Yes I abuse of artillery and so... ? I read the rules, it is not liable to a kick :) And use "/ignore gn8" no more

Stop enjoying your full power just because you have the opportunity to punish someone. Unless that makes you strong, in this case I pity your life...

Never talk to me again on the server, I will be happy to do the same thing :)

Good evening anyway, kickmaster...

Fart !
Delap

Re: gn8 - kick abuse :)

Postby ETc|g8 » 03 Sep 2018, 21:47

hey man :) now u respond thats ok :) ye ye ur angel :)

at first u should stop put ur noise in our buisniss with smartass or teaching us what we gona do since 2004-2018 experienc on this ETc| server and yes now i will ban u to remember u to stop being a dickhead :) :) nextime i will ban u trust me :) and then u will use again forum and i will show u - u cant come to ETc| server and being boss :)

we are ETc| boss

:admin:
ETc|g8

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby Delap » 03 Sep 2018, 22:03

why are you using "we" ? I repeat, there is only one problem with you and your abuse of """"power"""". Your mates are loves and have humor !
You don't have to kick someone just because he ignores you. Or maybe if you are dictator... Do you wear a little mustache ? :P
You are 32 and I find it strange to have so little cold blood at your age

Good night, "boss" :)
Delap

Postby ETc|g8 » 03 Sep 2018, 22:20

cya on server :)
ETc|g8

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 03 Sep 2018, 23:37

ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby Delap » 05 Sep 2018, 19:34

New sanction (ban this time :)), without any reason, in front of a witness (Barnz for example)
Are you unemployed ? I see only this reason to be so embittered and complexed
I will not come back, don't want to fight against someone who isn't worth it
Not sure you're wearing a little mustache, but one thing is certain, you do the perfect hitler :)
Delap

Postby ETc|SON GOKUUUU » 07 Sep 2018, 01:45

The thing you probably don't understand delap is that WE are a CLAN you mess with one of us you mess with all of us, and after your last racist comment....
Last edited by ETc|SON GOKUUUU on 21 Sep 2018, 08:33, edited 1 time in total.
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
ETc|SON GOKUUUU
ETc| Member

Postby Delap » 11 Sep 2018, 18:07

I can understand this perfectly Son Goku and G8, trust me...
But the main problem here is that I was kicked for no reason. I just use "/ignore G8" because you (G8) criticized my way of play. Everyone plays as he wants, no ? As long as we respect the rules, of course ! And I respected them. I didn't have any lessons to receive from you in game, as I have no right (and no reason) to do to you.
I hate injustice and it was clearly an abuse of power. And it's harm because I had nothing against you at the root, G8, really nothing
For comparison with hitler, it was stupid, I conceive. Didn't have to say that. You're right

But I'm still waiting reason for the kick (and the ban) in game. I always respected the rules (in game), including yours

Peace ;)
Delap

Postby ETc|g8 » 12 Sep 2018, 22:07

Ur perma ban-- hitler is unforgive and u got punish cause u puting ur nose to buissnis of ETc| admins :) take care for playing stop being smartass :) ok dude ? we exist here to long time and keep that server alive so so long time to let people like u being smartass to tell us what we gona do or when we gona punish someone with reason :) and at last we saw ur reaction : hitler <--- thats on ETc| tottaly not allowed and perma ban at all :) have fun and good luck

U guys should learn to controle ego on server wich u visit !!:) And there exist Clans on server wich they creat it (ADMINS) TO CONTROLE that wich u guys will never accept :) thats all :) u got punish with reason and good luck dude :)

good luck : discussion is done-Topic Closed
ETc|g8

Return to Kicks & Bans