banned for no reason...

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

banned for no reason...

Postby leeanne25 » 19 May 2019, 21:26

any reason i have just been banned. i asked if jay was afk and received an instant ban. username on server is LEE:> a few members might remember me or not..
but any info on wtf just happened DANKE.
leeanne25

Re: banned for no reason...

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 20 May 2019, 16:54

Heya lee sorry for any inconvenience
I do see your name in the ban list,and it can be removed,please have a little patience and we shall look at your case quickly and accurately,

If you tell us any details, we can move things quicker., if you have No Details of your ban and it makes no sense,this should be easy to fix.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 20 May 2019, 19:35

uhm i banned you

say: LEE:>: jay afk?
say: ETc|#.Jay.#: iam here
say: LEE:>: about to call you a useless shite.
say: LEE:>: :D
say: ETc|#.Jay.#: !ban lee
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby leeanne25 » 22 May 2019, 14:26

and i have been banned for a little sarcasm. i previously asked if another member was here or afk. so i said i was about to call you a useless shite if you was afk. didnt mean to be an idiot or whatever. i was asking if you was available to ask if an old member of yours still plays here. this is all.
leeanne25

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 22 May 2019, 14:44

now that's your fault isn't it ??. respect is a must to all n our server.we'll see,maybe just may.... ffk hell no, but this is Jay's choice.not like we'll miss you :!: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|PSYKOGRASM » 22 May 2019, 17:49

Maybe leeanne is British, calling someone a useless shite is just friendly banter to us!
ETc|PSYKOGRASM
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 22 May 2019, 19:06

your unbanned, but take care of what your telling to me again. Useless shit sounds in germany very different.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 22 May 2019, 19:07

ETc|PSYKOGRASM wrote:Maybe leeanne is British, calling someone a useless shite is just friendly banter to us!

mmmmmmm : :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by ETc|*m4g!cK* on 23 May 2019, 20:44, edited 1 time in total.
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 23 May 2019, 15:10

ETc|*m4g!cK* wrote:now that's your fault isn't it ??. respect is a must to all n our server.we'll see,maybe just may.... ffk hell no, but this is Jay's choice.not like we'll miss you :!: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

whats this magick?

ETc|#.Jay.# wrote:your unbanned, but take care of what your telling to me again. Useless shit sounds in germany very different.

Good job jay for listen to me and ETc|PSYKOGRASM »

Maybe leeanne is British, calling someone a useless shite is just friendly banter to us! ( i told you jay danke for listen, Best leader, magick isnt english

saying useless shite to someone in uk,is a cheaky gesture that you are not busy, it doesnt Mean you are Shit Or useless,its just a friendly hint with a wink to a loved friend college workmate, small punch of the shoulder and a wink,No insult intended

we are not all black hearted like you magick you twat, put your face in some shit if you like that kinda thing, find a field or something
have a good fucking day
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 23 May 2019, 20:43

I didn't even see that unban sorry pys , we're we writing the same time for me not to see i.so edit to delete.
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

Postby leeanne25 » 27 May 2019, 16:52

ETc|PSYKOGRASM wrote:Maybe leeanne is British, calling someone a useless shite is just friendly banter to us!

absolutely correct
leeanne25

Return to Kicks & Bans