Kicked for reason "connection lost"

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Kicked for reason "connection lost"

Postby ETc|nick » 27 Jun 2019, 16:53

Hello. Why I was kicked by ETc|Bigkiller for reason "connection lost" after I killed him? The game was good, I didn't broken any rules, cuz I know it very well, I was doing objective at railgun map in allied team. There is no need to hold me for an idiot, my connection was not lost. But if you are just disrespect me, ETc|Bigkiller, I will disrespect you too.

This is not the first time this member kicks me for some stupid unknown reasons. And even If I did something wrong, that does not follow the rule, you should !warn me first and tell a normal reason. There are no any fun with you.
ETc|nick
ETc| Member

Re: Kicked for reason "connection lost"

Postby ETc|Pl0p » 27 Jun 2019, 18:54

Hi nick,

I understand. Be sure we'll check it out. Also, I don't know if you're on our discord yet, but if it happens again, login there and write your concerns there as well. You'll get a much quicker reply I think.

Cheers,
Florian.
ETc|Pl0p
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|nick » 27 Jun 2019, 19:23

ETc|Pl0p wrote:Hi nick,

I understand. Be sure we'll check it out. Also, I don't know if you're on our discord yet, but if it happens again, login there and write your concerns there as well. You'll get a much quicker reply I think.

Cheers,
Florian.

Hi, where can I find ETc discord? I saw link on server banner, but it's too hard to mind)
ETc|nick
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Fire Phoenix » 27 Jun 2019, 20:42

Hello Nick, Fire here i just want u to help out :) https://et.trackbase.net/clan/27 right side where it says contact information the link is https://discord.gg/6yFPcR7 u can always find a lot of informations on trackbase just find Extreme Terror Clan,have a nice day!

Regards, Fire Birdy
ETc|Fire Phoenix
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|$uLt@n » 29 Jun 2019, 16:57

olala my nick, do not take everything literally, we are members etc and so colleagues, the war is not between us, but especially to make this server as long as possible.
Me sometimes slap me, or fly me, but it 's for fun, as at the beginning of the map during the countdown before card where I like knif, push, jump on the players lolll
so I have a slap or something, but I like it from my colleagues: p
ETc|$uLt@n
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans