Kicked without a reason

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Kicked without a reason

Postby ETc|nick » 02 Jan 2020, 21:42

Why I was kicked by ETc|BoSKoV_Th without a reason? In first I wasn't warned for anything, I didn't broke any rule. The second is I know that ETc member can't kick any other ETc member for any reason. I just don't really understand what's wrong.
ETc|nick
ETc| Member

Re: Kicked without a reason

Postby Ruby » 02 Jan 2020, 22:09

:roll: interested aswell
Ruby
ETc| Member

Postby boskov_thc » 03 Jan 2020, 00:32

man i say to you stfu and you make a same shit again with my name thats was the first warn
after it u continue do same shit sound and my name just with my you kill other and have deaths with other but noo you just do that shit with me over and over again
i made a pm etc warn you again next time i kick you and made sound again mate i warn you 2 times and continue do it with me only

you can stop that shit but not
that is not a rule is education and dont laught of a brother

and i dont want explain more i get a really bad year and eat pills for depresion i dont need your shit

just dont use my name and if you can dont talk with me

kill me all you want i dont care but be in silence against me

or you will made i left et if continue in this way with your shit against me all days

aahhhh and if you do again this against me i will kick you again and if i dont cant do this i dont play when you play or just dont play dont care

i have alot of years in this clan and all old members know me i never have problems but i dont want your fuck shit sounds
boskov_thc
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Germania » 03 Jan 2020, 00:38

I think same like boskov
Etc|germania
ETc|Germania
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 03 Jan 2020, 01:13

He enjoys doing this to players he believe are good, without a bad intention, he is always saying my name when he kills me as well, best thing to do is not care. We are a clan, tbh, Boskov is been around for a reaaaaaally long time and never had any problem with anyone, so, I believe that if he has warned him to stop doing the sound he had the roght to kick him if it wasn't stoped, lack of respect.
Besides that, keep fragging and don't care that much about little things
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|nick » 03 Jan 2020, 15:02

Well, I don't know what to say.. I have not received any warning from you. I only got one message in ETc chat about kick, but I even didn't have a single thought that it was about me. And the reason is just strange, because I know so many people using music_fart or some other music and sounds when the killing was funny or unusual. I don't know why you are so angry to me. I did not want and did not insult you.
ETc|nick
ETc| Member

Postby M.I.T. » 03 Jan 2020, 17:08

you were warned i saw it and you were irritating with your vsays after every kill, you can have fun but please don't overdo it. I saw that Boskov was getting angry, I wanted to mute you for 69 seconds, but Boskov was faster.
M.I.T.

Postby ETc|nick » 03 Jan 2020, 19:44

ETc|M.I.T wrote:you were warned i saw it and you were irritating with your vsays after every kill, you can have fun but please don't overdo it. I saw that Boskov was getting angry, I wanted to mute you for 69 seconds, but Boskov was faster.

Ok, what do you mean "warned"? I received only one private message and it was even in ETc chat, it was not clear private message. If he wrote something in main global chat, I probably couldn't see it, even if the message was without "!warn" or without my nickname. I wasn't warned, this is a rave.

I heard you that I played music_fart too much after killing and some people don't like it. But I think he is not right too - kicking an ETc member, kicking without explicit warn! Just an immediate kick if anything was may wrong.
ETc|nick
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|SON GOKUUUU » 04 Jan 2020, 07:43

Well dont take it so hard nick just take it as a compliment, we know you try your best and we respect you for that. You got kick and you know the reason now shit happends lets move on
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
ETc|SON GOKUUUU
ETc| Member

Postby Ruby » 04 Jan 2020, 11:52

So my 5 cents..
It is not ok to kick another member in any circumstance other than heavy rule breaking - cheating, abuse of commands that leads to emptying server or crashing server.
Other than that we are (reminder) an 18+ y/o members.. Talking come beforehand commands.

@boskov weather you warned him or not, clearly is not understood, try personal approch instead of ETc, sometimes people dont see messages, so send him again 1-2-3 times..
If he dont reply, and still does it, involve more admins to it.

You are not alone, and neither is Nick alone in this. We should have eachother back atleast in public.
And do your reply it annoys the shit out of you and having problems, it's not okay to take it out on anyone else either.
You said you have alot of years in this Clan, well Nick is in Clan now too and relativly New to knowing all the old members so how about you take it easy on him and teach him how to be one of the old ones one day.

Never seen any trouble from you or with you so this did come to a big surprise..

@nick all i can say is pay more attention how people react, I can't even say that take it easy with voicebinds cus ive not seen him done it that much and indeed there are alot other people who do use it.
If you have problem with someone, talk it out first, don't rush, !kick is only 15 mins.
ETc|SON GOKUUUU wrote:Well dont take it so hard nick just take it as a compliment, we know you try your best and we respect you for that. You got kick and you know the reason now shit happends lets move on

@pete you had the same problem with kdwel not so long ago, over voicechat?!

@all Alot people understand english, and alot people understand that there are borders.
Even if a new player comes in server and does some shit.
Well give him time to adjust and make them familiar with the rules and the ways.
Maybe he/she might be the most amazing person you yet met. \
Commands against other members/admins for me is not tolerated, thats something I learned very first days of Being ETc admin.
I've yet not met a single memer in this Clan who does not understand that you dont like something and yet he does it.
Always managed to sort it out in private or in discussion with members.
And like i said it already to Nick, always solve things in private and if there is no other way to solve it then ask for help.

Last weeks has been hard on everyone, christmas, new year, not really a break, and so on.
Relax, take a step back, enjoy the game and fucking V01, thats pretty much it.

Theres always a way.
Ruby
ETc| Member

Postby boskov_thc » 04 Jan 2020, 18:08

i just say sorry i know this and i try do in silence respect to other players
i pass bad times and dont need this
he know the warn the 2 times in public and in pm etc i do it for all members can see it like m.i.t
after first warn he begin do it when get killed too.... and dont want talk more
i never do this again just quit if happend again and lost the control
im sorry for etc clan was a fast reaction for no give the show in the server
boskov_thc
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|PSYKOGRASM » 04 Jan 2020, 22:47

boskov_thc wrote:i just say sorry i know this and i try do in silence respect to other players
i pass bad times and dont need this
he know the warn the 2 times in public and in pm etc i do it for all members can see it like m.i.t
after first warn he begin do it when get killed too.... and dont want talk more
i never do this again just quit if happend again and lost the control
im sorry for etc clan was a fast reaction for no give the show in the server

I don't think you need to be so sorry about it.
Maybe nick didn't realise but sometimes spamming these sounds with name every kill may be fun for him but for the other person it is annoying, and the more it happens the more annoying it become. It's like poking a bear with a stick over and over trying to see how far you can push it to make it angry... Eventually the bear will bite!

---

Nick, maybe you was having fun didn't realise you were causing him stress and to not have fun but keep in mind to be considerate to peoples feeling on the server, constantly making sound and their name over and over can make it not fun for them and for them to not feel welcome, it can be compared to school kid bullying someone calling them name over and over to make them angry and lash out. I'm sure you meant no harm but just keep it in mind, a few times can be funny but have respect for others. Just my opinion!
ETc|PSYKOGRASM
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Luis » 07 Jan 2020, 12:04

It's clear guys. Boskov reflected on himself, Nick needs to do that with his killfarting vsays.

Go on. !beer etc

xfire: etcluis
ETc|Luis
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|$uLt@n » 09 Jan 2020, 02:57

Arf, I followed this Topic a bit, and I understand both parts.

And I must even say by honesty, that I also often make these Vsay of Kill and of when I kill also, which are in my cfg.

And I'm also thinking and I have to say that I'm sorry if by doing a lot as I can, if it bothered someone, I'm very sorry, I'm going to watch this week to change them myself. Because in the long run, it even pisses me off to always see my same lolll binds

Still sorry if I annoyed someone in the team.
ETc|$uLt@n
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 10 Jan 2020, 12:21

I won't comment on my name coming around this nonsense argument that should have been closed a while ago.
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans