RORO .. BANNED::ANY1 Help PLS.

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

RORO .. BANNED::ANY1 Help PLS.

Postby roro » 16 Feb 2020, 14:02

one of admin call me Terroist
when i come server today he said you are terroist
when i see this i said him i m your mum teroor,st. who start it and whos right
unban pls
thank u
Last edited by roro on 17 Feb 2020, 09:04, edited 2 times in total.
roro

Re: why u banned me .roro.

Postby keitA. » 16 Feb 2020, 15:20

did you save some proofs or can another person send some proofs for that?
Would be easier to handle for that with some stuff abt it
keitA.

Re: why u banned me .roro.

Postby roro » 16 Feb 2020, 15:41

whats proofs?
1 few days ago. he said same terrorist words. yes every1 sees what he says today
roro

Re: RORO .. BANNED::

Postby ETc|$uLt@n » 16 Feb 2020, 17:43

Hey My Roro,

Know that if an admin makes you a little joke (even if it is not the same humor), it should not be taken necessarily badly because only a joke remains if it falls ...

And you know that I like you as a player on the server, but do not respond on "moms", this is no longer humor but many people would take it for disrespect.

But you did well to come and post this, so that the problem will be solved and I can certainly try to kill you again on the server: p

The admin who made this order will certainly come here to give you an answer and it will fuel your conversation and the resolution of the problem.

See you soon Les Z 'friends lol

:tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :xx: :w: :cya: :witch: :tongue3:
ETc|$uLt@n
ETc| Member

Postby roro » 16 Feb 2020, 17:46

LoL Sultan ok thank you
yes u right mum s not good. but he always say you are teroorist like this.

see u soon :)
roro

Postby ETc|PSYKOGRASM » 16 Feb 2020, 19:56

So it's not okay to say "your mom" but fine to be called a terrorist (I'm assuming because he is from turkey they call him it?) That seems pretty backwards, not only disrespectful but quite frankly straight up racist bullshit.
ETc|PSYKOGRASM
ETc| Member

Postby roro » 16 Feb 2020, 20:37

ok listen if he didnt say you are bla bla bla
i never say ur mom.
roro

Re: RORO .. BANNED::ANY1 Help PLS.

Postby ETc|$uLt@n » 17 Feb 2020, 17:22

Hi guys ,

I come to you to see where this story was, which must have been that of misunderstanding in humor lol.

In addition, I wish I could kill my RoRo with my Swiss knif Lol

His! Ban is how long ??

ps: i chat with him on facebook, and he is not a bad person, and knowing that he is a very regular player and known to the team, hope he will have his! effective ban to be able to replay.

It is rare that I take a position but I know that he will no longer respond in this way to an admin / member in view of our discussion on this subject, and he also understands it. For my part, giving him a chance is a good omen, and if the case would arise, I know and he knows that there would be no other emergency exit.

See you soon my Loves: p
ETc|$uLt@n
ETc| Member

Postby roro » 17 Feb 2020, 17:35

thank you SULTAN
only you like me. others they dont like me. thanks for ur help again :) i was playing twc servers. see u soon hopefully in etc server again
roro

Postby ETc|$uLt@n » 17 Feb 2020, 23:09

No problem, I've always had fun with you and we've been playing together for a while now.

Our ETc admins are not mean at all but stick to certain rules, but I fully understand your position also in this case, which may have offended you also with this word.

But voila, there is nothing serious in all this, it is not cheating, codified tampering or others. it’s just a story of misunderstanding of your humor.

So I think it just takes time for the admin to come to this post, or for your! Ban to end alone Lol but in any case, I will kill you again: p

I hope this story will end soon and that you would hug the mouse from pc: p

See you later friends
ETc|$uLt@n
ETc| Member

Postby M.I.T. » 18 Feb 2020, 21:22

Hi Roro are you looking for me? I am the one who banned you, in all those years that I am admin I have twice banned and coincidentally you are banned twice by me is this a coincidence I don't think so? this time you are not going to get unban so easily, you have to pay for deeds, many people have come to say that you swear and insult mamas, mamas are holy and I cannot laugh with that. have fun on Polish, Hirnott, Teammuppets or Fa servers
M.I.T.

Postby M.I.T. » 18 Feb 2020, 22:51

and which admin did you call terrorist?
M.I.T.

Postby roro » 19 Feb 2020, 09:25

if u banned me its ok. i can buy all server but dont need it. i tought banned by who call me terroist. my topics here a few days why u didnt answer.
i am the MAN u know what i mean. if some1 called u TERROIST you have to tell , WHO S TERROIST MOFO: why u said this. whats ur preoblem. than admin ban me. in our culture if some1 swearing u, u swearing them or hit'em. learn our culture than say about . u saying , u swearing to some1. i am not a kid ,i never swearing some1 if some1 dont say terroist or swearing. I know whats the reason b2w i play ET when u are 10 years old. i dont HAVE CFG. i have big screen big muscle and skill fingers and good mouse. THATS ENOUGH , dont need CFG. WHAT S CFG? u asked me and u wanted CFG 1-2 years ago . EUROPEN people thinks all TURKISH are shitty , terroist like this. HUman is HUMAN and learn History. i was playing music for 5000 people when i am 22 years old. WHO I AM and WHO ARE YOU, i was A Ranger in TURKISH ARMY? you? just banned ,
roro

Postby roro » 19 Feb 2020, 09:40

ETc|M.I.T wrote:Hi Roro are you looking for me? I am the one who banned you, in all those years that I am admin I have twice banned and coincidentally you are banned twice by me is this a coincidence I don't think so? this time you are not going to get unban so easily, you have to pay for deeds, many people have come to say that you swear and insult mamas, mamas are holy and I cannot laugh with that. have fun on Polish, Hirnott, Teammuppets or Fa servers

MAMAS holy and lovely. oFcourse MUM is so important for us , Learned this 40 years ago. I DONT NEED LIFE LESSONS BY YOU . YOU CANT SAY THIS cos you are not my teacher or big brother. Life is gonna teach YOU how to be good. never forget this .
roro

Postby roro » 19 Feb 2020, 11:26

ETc|M.I.T wrote:and which admin did you call terrorist?

HE HAS COMPLICATED NAME. IT WAS COLOR AND LONG NAME. AND YOU WERE ONLINE YOU VE SEEN. HE CALLED ME. TERROIST COME TO SERVER LİKE THIS. THAN I SADI I AM YOUR MUMS TERROIST. COS. HE SAID SAME TERROIST 1-2 WEEKS AGO. ASK AALLEEXXX. HE KNOWS. ITS NOT NICE BUT IF HE DIDNT CALL ME TERROIST I WOULDNT SAY MUM BLA BLA. u have to ban him not me. cos he started. forget capslock sorry.
roro

Postby M.I.T. » 19 Feb 2020, 13:47

I don't have to ask anyone anything, I've seen enough what kind of person you are, when I'm on spec, doesn't mean I'm always AFK, I've followed you enough, when someone comes that is stronger than you, you start to weeping, looking for a fight, in Turkish curses I have also seen, I had warned you, even from members who wrote to me that you say a lot in other languages, whatever you now here say does not interest me I have seen enough wrong things about you. if you can't learn tools in 40 years, I know you won't learn in the next 40 years either. you also threaten people when you see me you have to leave the server look at the score blablabla who do you think you are? you are not going to get an unban so easily, you can nag for days, weeks or months is your problem,you're going to be punished this time for everything you've done wrong
wherever you play you are an fight,discussion seeker, on Fa server you were often playing with the name Roro unmute why? I will answer because you are also always looking for a fight there!
https://et.trackbase.net/player/6083759/

have fun in other servers :yeah:

end of discussion
M.I.T.

Postby roro » 19 Feb 2020, 15:29

ETc|M.I.T wrote:I don't have to ask anyone anything, I've seen enough what kind of person you are, when I'm on spec, doesn't mean I'm always AFK, I've followed you enough, when someone comes that is stronger than you, you start to weeping, looking for a fight, in Turkish curses I have also seen, I had warned you, even from members who wrote to me that you say a lot in other languages, whatever you now here say does not interest me I have seen enough wrong things about you. if you can't learn tools in 40 years, I know you won't learn in the next 40 years either. you also threaten people when you see me you have to leave the server look at the score blablabla who do you think you are? you are not going to get an unban so easily, you can nag for days, weeks or months is your problem,you're going to be punished this time for everything you've done wrong
wherever you play you are an fight,discussion seeker, on Fa server you were often playing with the name Roro unmute why? I will answer because you are also always looking for a fight there!

end of discussion

I play ET For FUn. You can have good mood or bad mood sometimes duration in game . I know I hurted some players. Hasi and Ainz. lots of times i play 1 vs 5-6 players . i dont need to explain but you need to understand. They have no PROBLEM with me . i have no problem with them too. thay pushed me i pushed them , everything is ok.
BUT you have problem with me , cos how i am good player from TURKEY . You want to be good and u want CFG , how i know this, cos when i kill u , u type message in Turkish ''Aq'' ( it means like fcuk, shit). i like lots of players in ETC server. last 2 months i didnt play hard. cos when i see newb player , i play with rifle. cos i like THEM.
so be good person and get a more practice.
roro

Postby ETc|$uLt@n » 19 Feb 2020, 18:37

Make Peace Les Amis Loll

And Arf, Problem with my two favorite Turks! lOol V994: p

My Roro, when My mit writes Aq (fuck) when kills, it's nothing at all I get it too and a lot of players loll C is like my Vsay who plays "Fart name player" every time I kill him 1: p

But Pfiouuu, I offer you a grapefruit cocktail, sit down and drink this glass together! lool
(without breaking the glass hooooo): p

ps: 2x! ban by my mit, it's rare Lool !!
you must be nice to my mit Loll

:witch: :xx: :w: :tongue2: :tongue3: :wank2: :witch: :lolsign:
ETc|$uLt@n
ETc| Member

Postby M.I.T. » 20 Feb 2020, 01:30

roro wrote:
ETc|M.I.T wrote:I don't have to ask anyone anything, I've seen enough what kind of person you are, when I'm on spec, doesn't mean I'm always AFK, I've followed you enough, when someone comes that is stronger than you, you start to weeping, looking for a fight, in Turkish curses I have also seen, I had warned you, even from members who wrote to me that you say a lot in other languages, whatever you now here say does not interest me I have seen enough wrong things about you. if you can't learn tools in 40 years, I know you won't learn in the next 40 years either. you also threaten people when you see me you have to leave the server look at the score blablabla who do you think you are? you are not going to get an unban so easily, you can nag for days, weeks or months is your problem,you're going to be punished this time for everything you've done wrong

end of discussion

I play ET For FUn. You can have good mood or bad mood sometimes duration in game . I know I hurted some players. Hasi and Ainz. lots of times i play 1 vs 5-6 players . i dont need to explain but you need to understand. They have no PROBLEM with me . i have no problem with them too. thay pushed me i pushed them , everything is ok.
BUT you have problem with me , cos how i am good player from TURKEY . You want to be good and u want CFG , how i know this, cos when i kill u , u type message in Turkish ''Aq'' ( it means like fcuk, shit). i like lots of players in ETC server. last 2 months i didnt play hard. cos when i see newb player , i play with rifle. cos i like THEM.
so be good person and get a more practice.

first of all you can keep your CFG for your own! Secondly I have been using AQ for years and everyone knows that if I had a problem with you I would not have given you a unban after a week like the previous one, I hate kicking or banning people but unfortunately it is sometimes necessary,required so don't whine. I'll find you if I go unban. Thirdly, you can keep writing is not going to help much.
Take Care dude ;)
M.I.T.

Postby M.I.T. » 20 Feb 2020, 01:31

ETc|$uLt@n wrote:Make Peace Les Amis Loll

And Arf, Problem with my two favorite Turks! lOol V994: p

My Roro, when My mit writes Aq (fuck) when kills, it's nothing at all I get it too and a lot of players loll C is like my Vsay who plays "Fart name player" every time I kill him 1: p

But Pfiouuu, I offer you a grapefruit cocktail, sit down and drink this glass together! lool
(without breaking the glass hooooo): p

ps: 2x! ban by my mit, it's rare Lool !!
you must be nice to my mit Loll

:witch: :xx: :w: :tongue2: :tongue3: :wank2: :witch: :lolsign:

Zultaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan lover dude i love you man <3 :love:
M.I.T.

Postby Barn!e » 17 May 2020, 11:40

I just had to post this Roro...

You are banned on FA and banned now on ETC do you think its always someone elses fault?..Dude take responsibility or you will always be the victim.

Thanks for the laugh.

barn ye FA Barn!e
Barn!e

Postby M.I.T. » 25 Oct 2021, 01:43

Barn!e wrote:I just had to post this Roro...

You are banned on FA and banned now on ETC do you think its always someone elses fault?..Dude take responsibility or you will always be the victim.

Thanks for the laugh.

barn ye FA Barn!e

Barn!e is dead I just found out(Cancer) R.I.P :(
M.I.T.

Postby ETc|SON GOKUUUU » 29 Oct 2021, 23:37

R.I.P
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
ETc|SON GOKUUUU
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans