kicked or maybe banned by ETc|Pete

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

kicked or maybe banned by ETc|Pete

Postby kdwel » 01 Apr 2020, 15:14

Well, as i was kicked and informed in the kick msg. it says This is Pete! go complain in the forum!
I hope he/she have some courage to be an honest person who doesn't invent stories and make drama just to use his own power to kick ppl upon his/her desire.

I was playing as normal in allies team.! killed someone and i used vsay "hahah hahah haha dont u beleive it!!

this ETC|pete messaged me in private saying dont make fun of me!!!
i told him i dont make fun of u! i use legitimate and allowed vsays in the server in good and respected manner!

I didn't know that this Pete is high temper person and he/she gets mad so fast! despite using that vsay wasn't intentionally against him! and its something allowed and every one using it in the server!!!!
he/she want ppl to play the game upon rules set by his own thinking! maybe his rule also is not to kill him or let him kill u all the time! i dont know what is inside his/her mind.

this is not the 1st time he keeps on messaging me whenever i kill him!! donno whats wrong with him.

I told him i will use that vsay whenever i want and if you are high temper person that dont accept ppl killing u or use vsays normally!!! then simply dont play this game!!
after many messages from him to me in private! i told him you are sick person!!! trying to make DRAMA from nothing!!!!

I just played! used vsay! and BINGO! BANNED bcoz someone doesnt like it!!

and finally got kicked!!!

i will let ppl to judge here!!!

if he/she said anything opposite of this. then i ask for the logs from high admins to show the whole conversation happened between me and him.

Thanks

Regards,
kdwel.
kdwel

Re: kicked or maybe banned by ETc|Pete

Postby ETc|Pete. » 01 Apr 2020, 15:53

No need, you are just kicked, grow up, as you said we can look at the logs, but won't be good for your story. If you ever tried to speak to me you'd know I'm a *he*. I've asked please, wasn't the first, nor the second or the third time, you spam and target me with Vsays, because as you said, I've told you before to stop spamming, and you keep going, I'm not setting a rule, I am just politely asking you some respect.
Thanks for your comprehension, and again, you are not banned
And as I said multiple times, I am always free for a chat on discord.
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 01 Apr 2020, 16:11

here, easy, just add my tag as a friend on discord and we can talk, I'll wait for your apology PJGelabert#4695
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|SON GOKUUUU » 01 Apr 2020, 16:44

all i know is that youre not suppose to use commands of that nature on other members, its actually a rule, so whatever the case may be i think you owe him an apology as well pete. about the case i understand your frustration pete when i first joined the server i used to hate the vsay fart with the word hi but i just made a reverse vsay of bye fart and solved my problem, that being said maybe kdwel should of layed off your back specially after you asked him in private, now lets all shake hands wash them with soup and keep playing in peace :yeah:
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
ETc|SON GOKUUUU
ETc| Member

Postby R!$ky » 01 Apr 2020, 16:54

i hope this small things not happen between ETC members
- So what you doin',son? - Nothing, just chilling, killing.-
R!$ky
ETc| Member

Postby kdwel » 01 Apr 2020, 16:54

Apology! in his dreams maybe! made the drama! forced rules which is not a rule and used his power to ensure that he is secured!
if he internally in peace with himself to kick ppl for no reason! then let him enjoy it.
kdwel

Postby ETc|Pete. » 01 Apr 2020, 17:29

As I said, join discord and we can talk, you've been in tha clan for a while, I have never even seen you in Discord, you've never tried to integrate as a member, you don't care about the population of the server, nor about making a public show as you've made, I talk on private because people shouldn't be caught in the middle, you kept insulting me in the public. That is the reason of the kick.
The other thing, if I've asked you please multiple times to stop annoying me with Vsays, and if you are a proper member, you'll just stop, it's called respect Kdwel. But you just kept on and on, and I tried at the beginning laughing it back, but you kept being annoying.
Is not about making my rules as you say, is, again, about respect towards your clan mates.
It's been said.

Son Goku, I understand what you say and appreciate your collaboration, and if you know me a bit you'll know I don't use many commands, not even on non-members, but you weren't there.
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby kdwel » 01 Apr 2020, 19:19

I own you no respect at all when you kick an ETC member just for a vsay ingame!

chidich in private "Oh plz dont make fun of me! grow upppp !
show some manner and morality

Respect is earned and NOT givin freely!!
you need to learn how to have some dignity and integrity when dealing with people.

you attacked me while i am playing and having fun! nothing else to say.

finally! this is a game play whereby people join to Enjoy! and having fun! I dont know why you making things serious and you made up things from nothing!
I am not here to debate or argue and make this thread as big topic! i am not that kind of person.

I will accept what jay or darkness decide and i will honor their decision with humble and respect.

Regards,
kdwel.

kdwel

Postby ETc|Pete. » 01 Apr 2020, 23:05

Then we can close the topic if you are gonna keep changing my words and what I said. I just asked you to respect me when I ask you to stop. Thing you can't obviously do. But seeing you can't understand then, done.
See you mate, take care.
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby kdwel » 02 Apr 2020, 10:36

I take a quote from ETc|Nick kick thread, you defended boskov with the below statement.

He enjoys doing this to players he believe are good, without a bad intention, he is always saying my name when he kills me as well,

honestly speaking! if you feel offended from each one kills you in the game or he mention your name then you really have MENTALITY issue here!
because of you and your attitude, ETc| loosing many players from time to time.

I never doubt it, you are totally insane and sick person.

Regards,
kdwel.
kdwel

Postby ETc|Pete. » 02 Apr 2020, 11:09

And back with the insults

And you should have quoted the whole thing, where I deffend boskov, as it goes " I believe that if he has warned him to stop doing the sound he had the right to kick him if it wasn't stoped, lack of respect."
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby #PeaNuT>.< » 02 Apr 2020, 12:07

kdwel wrote:Respect is earned and NOT givin freely!

This sentence to me says a lot about you and what kind of person you can be. Try it reverse mate, If everyone would respect eachother freely. there would be no disrespect. If everyone would wait on others to respect them first, there would be no respect at all. think long and hard about that...

about this issue, I think it best if you two resort to discord and talk it out in private. It is only a kick, no permanent harm done imo. Just one adult conversation away from being solved.

with kind regards,
#PeaNuT>.<

#PeaNuT>.<
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 02 Apr 2020, 13:09

That indeed is the problem Peanut, he won't come to discord to talk it through, and I've tried to keep this nonsense private, but I guess he needs to discredit me in public.
Just in case it got lost I'll give it again " PJGelabert#4695 " add me on discord and we talk the problem like grown adults. You give me your part, and I'll explain you what ETc|Clan is and the game itself. For me always the clan comes first, remember the clan was here long before you started playing.
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby kdwel » 02 Apr 2020, 18:13

remember the clan was here long before you started playing.
how old are you?
kdwel

Postby ETc|Pete. » 02 Apr 2020, 18:22

kdwel, you don't get the point, do you? you always scape the conversation with a dumb comment to turn it around. Lets just close this topic. Give me your discord and I'll add you myself, kinda want to have a conversation with you.
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans