!kick term 999

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

!kick term 999

Postby ETc|$uLt@n » 12 Jun 2020, 00:26

Hi guys ,

Tonight, a little comic came to play, and good as any human being not knowing how to stand, started by throwing insults, on server, on players.

I am, I think, a cool guy and not very severe lol, but this kind of insulting rascal, irritates me a little bit.

Thats why I kicked it.

This name : terminator8282

PS for terminator: If you read this post one day, know that it is a game, and that people come to have a good time on our server, I am someone very cool, but I would never let our players get to insult for your frustration that you apparently do not manage.
Attachments
shot0002.jpg
shot0002.jpg (221.04 KiB) Viewed 23949 times
shot0001.jpg
shot0001.jpg (219.25 KiB) Viewed 23949 times
ETc|$uLt@n
ETc| Member

Re: !kick term 999

Postby ETc|SON GOKUUUU » 12 Jun 2020, 16:45

You did well sultan loveeeeeee :admin:
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
ETc|SON GOKUUUU
ETc| Member

Postby #PeaNuT>.< » 12 Jun 2020, 20:25

If he hates the server so much then I think this is a perfect solution. I have 1 point of critics tho... which is the way vengeance reacted to the guy... In my honest opinion that wasnt as professional as it could've been. Mute/kick the guy and be done with it. But imo as a member/admin you are supposed to be a role model. So if you start cursing/insulting his family aswell, I think you are just as wrong. I might be alone in this, but I wanted to speak my mind nonetheless.

with kind regards,
#PeaNuT>.<

#PeaNuT>.<
ETc| Member

Postby Gecko » 12 Jun 2020, 22:31

You are indeed a cool guy beautiful Sult@n and in this instant you were still cool and i agree with and support your decision.
Gecko
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Fire Phoenix » 13 Jun 2020, 19:45

Hello there, good to see you and many others who are new members of the clan that are taking care of the server and the community. I would have ban him after saying fuck this server so you were a bit nicer than i would have been. Keep up the good work and take care :)

Regards, Fire Birdy
ETc|Fire Phoenix
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans