???

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

???

Postby yAk » 30 Jul 2021, 22:18

hello someone asked in the chat "who trick jump from wall" I wrote hahahahahaha and someone thought that it was me, NOT ME, changed my behavior and I was banned without checking what's going on? I like this server but people start checking what's going on and you DON'T GIVE YOURSELF ON YAK not all that is bad, I also check and don't ban ... no rash, I'm waiting 5-10 minutes and I play normally and you hate me for what? that the map ran out quickly? then eat if allies lose? Yes? think and stop banning me because I'm fine, please justify the ban because this misunderstanding makes me laugh. Sincerely yak
yAk

Re: ???

Postby aalleexx » 30 Jul 2021, 22:32

You're talking bullshit. Today I have observed you, you have repeatedly acted in mockery of people. You were constantly switching teams to turn the maps in your favor. It was you who jumped the wall, I saw you.

I asked for confirmation.

And it's not as much as the fact at that precise moment is the whole thing, the vase has overflowed.

You are disrespectful not only in fact but also in attitude.
Admins and leaders work hard to keep the server full of people who play fair and have fun. If every time you join the server another 4 or 5 players leave, you are the one who stays out.

You broke my balls. Even the g8 asked you not to do it again.

Either you change your attitude or I, personally, will not remove the ban.
aalleexx

Postby yAk » 30 Jul 2021, 22:43

I show disrespect? if it were like that, I wouldn't play with you, I like your server very much and nobody comes out! I'm not making anyone out of spite "a map in my favor?"

what should I do to keep me from being harassed? fail? to win 10 seconds early? because / rules are not clear .. if I offended someone, I apologize.
yAk

Postby yAk » 30 Jul 2021, 22:47

You mocked people ???" you must have exaggerated a bit because I don't even write very much in the chat.

WHAT'S ABOUT THE SETTINGS, I CAN CHANGE THEM, ONLY SAY ON WHICH ONES.
yAk

Postby aalleexx » 30 Jul 2021, 22:49

I want to believe you, I remove the ban.

If you have any doubts about the map and the rules to follow, ask the admin.

Since you are good at making objects, help the weaker team and everyone will be grateful to you.

I hope I don't have to go back to this issue.
aalleexx

Postby aalleexx » 30 Jul 2021, 22:55

For now, I have a large group of like-minded supporters. And certainly there will be a reason. Don't get attached to words, it's not just what you write, if and when, but what you do also counts.

I want to see good in everything and everyone.

Get a reputation as a player loyal to the server and to the teams who helps and participates in the development of the game. And I'll be the first to change my mind about you.
aalleexx

Postby yAk » 30 Jul 2021, 22:55

THANK YOU, I'M CAREFUL, I AM NOT A TROLL
health
yAk

Postby ETc|Madde » 31 Jul 2021, 19:27

```css
Discord and Gameserver Rules.

1. No cheats allowed! No aimbots, wallhacks and any kind of hacks. Every player who will use cheats, will be immediately banned from every ETc| servers, with no chance for unban. If you suspect someone cheating, inform ETc| members via. Private Message.
2. No bug/exploits using!
3. No Rasism! Include religion, culture and color of skin. You will get mute, kick or even get ban, if you will break this rule.
4. No pushing without reason! Don't push mortar, MG42, snipers, if you have no reason. Pushing to death is severely forbidden and will be punished. Pushing is allowed only, if someone is blocking you.
5. No insults! Any player who will break this rule will be muted.
6. Don't spam on main chat! Spamming is annoying and useless.
7. No whining!
8. Advertising is not allowed!
9. No recruiting! If you looking for new members to your clan, go somewhere else.
10. Don't defuse your teammate mines and dynamite!
11. No dynamite trickplanting!
12. No trickjumping for objective!
13. No rushing for objective. Must wait 5 minutes before grabbing/completing final objective.
14. No intentional grenade throws under your teammates! Include artillery, airstrike, riflegrenade and panzerfaust.
15. Don't ask for joining to ETc| clan on the server!
16. Don't ask for higher level! It doesn't matter how many XP you have. Follow the rules, be friendly and you will get higher level.
17. No tag stealing! Wearing the ETc| tag without being invited is not allowed. Using similar Clantags (example ETe| ETo|) is also not allowed.
18. Try to use english language on mainchat and teamchat! German language is allowed too.
19. Respect other players!
20. Always follow the rules!
21. Spawnkilling is allowed!
22. Spawncamping is allowed!
23. Have fun!

All Rules for all servers

It’s just you making sometimes joking i saw that..it give many player I won’t tell the name here they rushing for no reason!
Many people doesn’t read rules of all Server.. Please Be Have and all is good :-)
ETc|Madde
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans